Hey I just got an enforcement saying I can’t stream or anything past 3 why is that when...

Discus and support Hey I just got an enforcement saying I can’t stream or anything past 3 why is that when... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Idk what’s going on I have done anything wrong but yet I can’t stream or do anything after 3 why is that? 1389568f-4379-4493-9c25-667d393c7e1e Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DevMac999, Aug 19, 2022.

1. DevMac999
    DevMac999 Guest

Hey I just got an enforcement saying I can’t stream or anything past 3 why is that when...

Idk what’s going on I have done anything wrong but yet I can’t stream or do anything after 3 why is that?

:)

DevMac999, Aug 19, 2022
  2. Luis Papo V. Win User

Hey I just got an enforcement saying I can’t stream or anything past 3 why is that when I’ve done nothing wrong?

Dont expect amy help from MS Support. Despite being advised that a a person life is at stake. Not only did they not create a ticket.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hey I just got an enforcement saying I can’t stream or anything past 3 why is that when I’ve done nothing wrong?

Hi, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I'm sorry for the trouble, DevMac999. Just a friendly reminder though that for enforcement action there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team that can be reached out by reporting a player or by submitting a case review.

To help you as well as get all the information needed for the enforcement action I would recommend signing in to https://enforcement.xbox.com, you can check if you're eligible to file a case review as well from there.
  4. JayceeHendriks Win User

Controller working intermittent even on USB

Hey, so i tried everything to update the controllers but when i got through settings > system > devices and streaming > accessories.

When i get there it never loads anything and is the infinite loading loop and I can’t find anything as to why that would be
  5. BigBadBrad7352 Win User

my account says it got permently suspended

He I’m just letting you know this is not just happening to you. It’s been happening to hundreds of players over the past 3 or 4 days and we’re all kinda stuck waiting to have the situation fixed. We can’t do anything because the entire enforcement system is broken or glitched or hacked or something. There has been no official word yet on what is happening or why. Just hold on and wait it out.
  6. 2 Time EsportRacing Win User

Apparent 3 day suspension but when I try to sign into my Xbox it says permanent ban

I just got the same thing just now. That's why I searched this.

Xbox says permanent, while the enforcement page says 3 days.

I just want to know which one it is. Has live enforcement website just not updated, and the Xbox is right?

Which is it?
Thema:

1. Hey I just got an enforcement saying I can’t stream or anything past 3 why is that when... - Similar Threads - Hey got enforcement

2. Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...: Microsoft I got the game today and I am having problems How can I get Forza horizon 5 to install and start on my Xbox series x? e8617e41-b203-4591-99c4-aa766fffc5d3
  3. Hey, I recently got Xbox Gamepass yesterday and I could download games on my D: drive fine,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey, I recently got Xbox Gamepass yesterday and I could download games on my D: drive fine,...: The D: Drive is an external hard drive from Seagate and I've had since about December last year. It has 2tb storage and incase it helps it's mandalorian themed. 7678710f-b997-48bd-b8b5-7760385ecec0
  4. Hey my account got closed and my security account is also removed not is sending code to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey my account got closed and my security account is also removed not is sending code to...: Please help me how can I recover my account that account is very important 3c33d143-40c0-4432-a3ca-9c22d149f627
  5. Hey I got a message from Xbox saying that my guardian needs to check there email for the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I got a message from Xbox saying that my guardian needs to check there email for the...: Hey I got a message from Xbox saying that my guardian needs to check there email for the new parental rules and if they don’t I won’t be able to use my account is the real or fake? Pls I need help...
  6. Hey, my Xbox got hacked then console banned. Is there anything you could do to help me get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey, my Xbox got hacked then console banned. Is there anything you could do to help me get...: [mod removed - personal information] f8c37653-c414-4b6a-882a-a25e361a08ca
  7. Hey my friend just got an xbox one and I'm game sharing I just want to know how I can find...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey my friend just got an xbox one and I'm game sharing I just want to know how I can find...: Can someone please answer the question. I just need to know if there is a way that I can find out other than going through all 50 something titles I own and getting him a list. How do I know from...
  8. Hey I just got Sea of Thieves on Seam and when I click the log into microsoft button it's a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey I just got Sea of Thieves on Seam and when I click the log into microsoft button it's a...: This is what I got [img] c12830db-443d-4a60-86a2-567df8c4eacd
  9. Hey, I’ve just recently got the Xbox series s and it won’t allow me to charge my iPhone, is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey, I’ve just recently got the Xbox series s and it won’t allow me to charge my iPhone, is...: I just recently got the Xbox series s, after setting it all up I tried to charge my phone and it didn’t work, I’ve looked everywhere for answers and I haven’t found any, some help would be nice,...
  10. Hey, I just got fh5 and my Xbox sees its inserted but won't offer the option to begin...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, I just got fh5 and my Xbox sees its inserted but won't offer the option to begin...: Hey, I just got fh5 and my Xbox sees its inserted but won't offer the option to begin download, anyone have ideas? I have already checked for updates. Thanks fd41bacf-daa6-4ddd-8aa1-760f7de5ad91