Hey i just bought saints row 2 on xbox one and i cant download gamer profile

Discus and support Hey i just bought saints row 2 on xbox one and i cant download gamer profile in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So ı cant download gamer profile for some reason it just keeps giving me "cant connect to xbox live" thing 35c8d206-5375-4609-996b-903225fc317d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Korkusuz93, May 13, 2018.

1. Korkusuz93
    Korkusuz93 Guest

So ı cant download gamer profile for some reason it just keeps giving me "cant connect to xbox live" thing

:)

Korkusuz93, May 13, 2018
  2. Saint row the third won't download on my Xbox 360

hi my game saint row the third won't download on my Xbox 360 in I try restart my xbox 360 in I went to download saint row the third game won't let me to play saint row the third in saint row 2

SKULL KING2546, May 13, 2018
  3. Green Tears
    Green Tears Guest
    I REALLY need some help.

Okay, so a long time ago on a other account I downloaded Saints Row 2 on another console but it got RRoD, so I bought a new Xbox. About 6 months later, I recover that account and I download Saints Row 2 again, so I go on my other account with my friends
    wanting me to play with them on Saints Row 2, and I try to launch the game, and it says, 'Saints Row 2 can not be launched.'

Can somebody please help me?

Green Tears, May 13, 2018
  4. IKoN Durden Win User

Dark Souls - "This game's region does not match this console."

Same here, I just bought Saints Row IV and Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon but I cant seem to download Dark Souls
  5. SHAOLIN32 Win User

Vote For Saint Rows 2 Backward Compatibility

i would love to see saints row 1,saints row 2, and saints row 3 on xbox one
  6. Sta5h Win User

First Borderlands 2 Review Surfaces

Been excited about this from day 1 and cant wait until its in my hands.

One thing that im slightly concerned about is, Saints Row 2 was one of the most fun game Ive EVER played and even though Saints Row 3 was mostly more of the same and i really didnt like it, cant tell you why I didnt like it, I just didnt.

I just hope that Borderlands 2 doesn't disappoint.

Time will tell.
  7. Malidicus Win User

What your most excited about

My wife & I will create ourselves in the game and do pure co-op destruction. I bought her her own Xbox just so we could play co-op for Saints Row 2. So Saints Row The Third is gonna be a BLAST!.....Once we can afford 2 copies of the game that is.
  8. ducknorris97 Win User

can't play downloaded game on another profile on my xbox slim

when you download a game you can play it on the profile it was bought on and the 1st console it was downloaded to. as your brother playing the game you bought on your xbox is neither of these, he cant play.

you can transfer this console license to your brother's xbox if you want (but that means you need to be connected to xbl to play saints row 2). If you wantt to transfer it, go my xbox---------->account-----------> transfer content licences (on xbox.com)
Thema:

1. Hey i just bought saints row 2 on xbox one and i cant download gamer profile - Similar Threads - Hey bought saints

2. Hey I live in the US and I bought a game from the xbox store for a friend in El Salvador...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I live in the US and I bought a game from the xbox store for a friend in El Salvador...: Wanted to know if he can claim a gift code if he is in another country cbff7088-741e-4eb9-9815-f6deb5cd7b11
  3. Hey, I have bought GTA 5 twice on my Xbox and on this account but it is saying I still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, I have bought GTA 5 twice on my Xbox and on this account but it is saying I still...: I have purchased gta 5 twice on this Xbox (the $60 one) and I have purchased things in game. I had to delete the game to create room for another but now I want to reinstall GTA but it is saying I...
  4. Hey, So I am moving to UAE in a few weeks but I bought my Xbox here in Canada do I need to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey, So I am moving to UAE in a few weeks but I bought my Xbox here in Canada do I need to...: Hey, So I am moving to UAE in a few weeks but I bought my Xbox here in Canada do I need to worry about the Xbox getting too much voltage, because the voltage in Canada is 130v in UAE it’s 220v?...
  5. Hey peoples I bought of the 4 horsemen a little while ago tonight on cod vanguard but don't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey peoples I bought of the 4 horsemen a little while ago tonight on cod vanguard but don't...: Hey peoples I bought 2 of the 4 horsemen a little while ago tonight on cod vanguard but don't see either as an option to choose. Any ideas? 155de16b-db2b-4b77-957a-7ac052100193
  6. hey i bought cai wanted to install the game and i did instal NEED HELP PLZZZ I SPENT 59$ ON...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i bought cai wanted to install the game and i did instal NEED HELP PLZZZ I SPENT 59$ ON...: hey i bought call of duty modren warfare 2019 (disc version) BUT i wanted to install the game and i did install it so i installed the packs BUT TWO PACKS ( multiplayer pack and campaign pack) they...
  7. hey I was wondering if I can get a refund and the DLCs that I bought for Destiny

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey I was wondering if I can get a refund and the DLCs that I bought for Destiny: I didn't buy this game my litte brother was on my account for a year when I was away for work 2386f522-b82c-4ed8-86db-5b375d9b8145
  8. Hey I bought Xbox live for 3 months for 8.99 and got no GTA coins code sent to me as was stated

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey I bought Xbox live for 3 months for 8.99 and got no GTA coins code sent to me as was stated: hello I bought Xbox live gold for 3 months from my dashboard in an offer that cost 8.99 and also said I would get 500,000 GTA coins in a code sent to me through my Xbox messages but I didn't...
  9. Hey i just bought saints row 2 on xbox one and i cant download gamer profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey i just bought saints row 2 on xbox one and i cant download gamer profile: So ı cant download gamer profile for some reason it just keeps giving me "cant connect to xbox live" thing 35c8d206-5375-4609-996b-903225fc317d
  10. Hey there, I bought an XBOX LIVE GOLD subscription, put the code, says my profile has not a ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey there, I bought an XBOX LIVE GOLD subscription, put the code, says my profile has not a ...: I even got an email that my LIVE GOLD account was renewed for a year, but when I try to play COD or Fifa online it says my profile has not an XBOX LIVE account activated....