Hey, I have bought GTA 5 twice on my Xbox and on this account but it is saying I still...

Discus and support Hey, I have bought GTA 5 twice on my Xbox and on this account but it is saying I still... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have purchased gta 5 twice on this Xbox (the $60 one) and I have purchased things in game. I had to delete the game to create room for another but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Christopher N Issa, Jun 20, 2023.

1. Hey, I have bought GTA 5 twice on my Xbox and on this account but it is saying I still...

I have purchased gta 5 twice on this Xbox (the $60 one) and I have purchased things in game. I had to delete the game to create room for another but now I want to reinstall GTA but it is saying I have to purchase it yet again. Why is that and how can I fix it? I have not gotten a new Xbox or account or anything and have achievements in the game and what not.

:)

Christopher N Issa, Jun 20, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hey, I have bought GTA 5 twice on my Xbox and on this account but it is saying I still don’t own it?

Oh no worries, you just need to make sure that you're signed in under that account on the Xbox. Please remove and re-add your account by following the steps below:

" REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​"
  3. Christopher N Issa Win User

Hey, I have bought GTA 5 twice on my Xbox and on this account but it is saying I still don’t own it?

I have found the purchase through that link and screenshotted it. Would you like me to email it to you or is there any other way you want me to show you? It is on my current Xbox account. This account I am replying to you on is from my other email. Would you like me to reply to you from my Xbox email associated with the purchase?
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

This may mean that you're signed in under the wrong Microsoft account, Christopher.

Please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and then locate the transaction for the game, and check if you can see it as "completed".

Once confirmed, make sure that you're signed in under the correct Microsoft account.
  5. Sanele Ncongwane Win User

Same [mod removed] in everything is right can't purchase bc it keep saying ops don't know what happen it have nothing to do with my card it works fix Microsoft

Yo man can u help me , i tried buying Gta 5 twice and it took my money but didn't give it back. It says i own the game but i don't ,it says it will refund the mistake for the first one but not the second one so currently im still to receive the refund and still no game
  6. GammaThex Win User

Xbox One Account Errors affecting Games

Ive been having problems with Froza Horizon 2 and 3 and GTA 5 they all ask do I own it and I do and my microsoft account even says i bought them too.
Thema:

Hey, I have bought GTA 5 twice on my Xbox and on this account but it is saying I still...

1. Hey, I have bought GTA 5 twice on my Xbox and on this account but it is saying I still... - Similar Threads - Hey bought GTA

2. Hey I live in the US and I bought a game from the xbox store for a friend in El Salvador...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I live in the US and I bought a game from the xbox store for a friend in El Salvador...: Wanted to know if he can claim a gift code if he is in another country cbff7088-741e-4eb9-9815-f6deb5cd7b11
  3. Hey, So I am moving to UAE in a few weeks but I bought my Xbox here in Canada do I need to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey, So I am moving to UAE in a few weeks but I bought my Xbox here in Canada do I need to...: Hey, So I am moving to UAE in a few weeks but I bought my Xbox here in Canada do I need to worry about the Xbox getting too much voltage, because the voltage in Canada is 130v in UAE it’s 220v?...
  4. Hey peoples I bought of the 4 horsemen a little while ago tonight on cod vanguard but don't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey peoples I bought of the 4 horsemen a little while ago tonight on cod vanguard but don't...: Hey peoples I bought 2 of the 4 horsemen a little while ago tonight on cod vanguard but don't see either as an option to choose. Any ideas? 155de16b-db2b-4b77-957a-7ac052100193
  5. hey i bought cai wanted to install the game and i did instal NEED HELP PLZZZ I SPENT 59$ ON...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i bought cai wanted to install the game and i did instal NEED HELP PLZZZ I SPENT 59$ ON...: hey i bought call of duty modren warfare 2019 (disc version) BUT i wanted to install the game and i did install it so i installed the packs BUT TWO PACKS ( multiplayer pack and campaign pack) they...
  6. hey I was wondering if I can get a refund and the DLCs that I bought for Destiny

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey I was wondering if I can get a refund and the DLCs that I bought for Destiny: I didn't buy this game my litte brother was on my account for a year when I was away for work 2386f522-b82c-4ed8-86db-5b375d9b8145
  7. Hey I bought Xbox live for 3 months for 8.99 and got no GTA coins code sent to me as was stated

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey I bought Xbox live for 3 months for 8.99 and got no GTA coins code sent to me as was stated: hello I bought Xbox live gold for 3 months from my dashboard in an offer that cost 8.99 and also said I would get 500,000 GTA coins in a code sent to me through my Xbox messages but I didn't...
  8. Hey i just bought saints row 2 on xbox one and i cant download gamer profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey i just bought saints row 2 on xbox one and i cant download gamer profile: So ı cant download gamer profile for some reason it just keeps giving me "cant connect to xbox live" thing 35c8d206-5375-4609-996b-903225fc317d
  9. Hey i just bought saints row 2 on xbox one and i cant download gamer profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey i just bought saints row 2 on xbox one and i cant download gamer profile: So ı cant download gamer profile for some reason it just keeps giving me "cant connect to xbox live" thing 35c8d206-5375-4609-996b-903225fc317d
  10. Hey there, I bought an XBOX LIVE GOLD subscription, put the code, says my profile has not a ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey there, I bought an XBOX LIVE GOLD subscription, put the code, says my profile has not a ...: I even got an email that my LIVE GOLD account was renewed for a year, but when I try to play COD or Fifa online it says my profile has not an XBOX LIVE account activated....