Hey i have a xbox one that cant download xbox360 discs but can on the marketplace i want...

Discus and support Hey i have a xbox one that cant download xbox360 discs but can on the marketplace i want... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i accidentally wrote everything as a subject and i won't change it 8ca5e525-4ea3-4acd-bf15-58afc000dcd0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by peggymarshall1, Jan 18, 2022.

1. Hey i have a xbox one that cant download xbox360 discs but can on the marketplace i want...

i accidentally wrote everything as a subject and i won't change it

:)

peggymarshall1, Jan 18, 2022
  2. peggymarshall1 Win User

Hey i have a xbox one that cant download xbox360 discs but can on the marketplace i want l4d2 can you help

It keeps saying your purchase cannot be completed at this time and i waited 5 hours
  3. Smwutches Win User

Hey i have a xbox one that cant download xbox360 discs but can on the marketplace i want l4d2 can you help

4. XBF Chris J Win User

Can't download Far Cry 2

Hey Smwutches,

I just wanted to clarify that you will need a payment option on file, even if he is downloading it to the 360. For reference :
    "You must have a payment instrument on your Microsoft account to download free content from the Xbox 360 Marketplace. "

*Source -
    Troubleshoot Xbox 360 Marketplace purchasing

Hope this helps clear up any confusion.
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

playing the same game in same house on two units??

Sort of. If your playing a game downloaded from the xbox live marketplace yes, you can. If its a physical disc no you cant
  6. FearedNightmare Win User

Games with Gold Change it BACK !

Hello

If you have an Xbox360 you can download the game there (and cancel it mid download if you don't want to fully install it ) to get the license attached to your Microsoft Account, this way you can download it via the ready to install list on your Xbox One

If you don't have an Xbox360 then there is no other way than to add billing information. You can set up a free PayPal account without having to add a creditcard or bank account to it and use that as billing information.

More information about this subject can be found here
    support.xbox.com/.../troubleshoot-xbox%20360-marketplace-purchasing
Thema:

Hey i have a xbox one that cant download xbox360 discs but can on the marketplace i want...

1. Hey i have a xbox one that cant download xbox360 discs but can on the marketplace i want... - Similar Threads - Hey cant download

2. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  3. Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...: Can u pls bring back the free mic button it was so useful Pls and I’m on mobile remove the Xbox logo button it’s useless a27978b3-9bd0-48ff-945c-333722df90ca
  4. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  5. Hey! I cant Access the modern warfare 2019 campaign or anything . After downloading...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey! I cant Access the modern warfare 2019 campaign or anything . After downloading...: . Hey! I cant Access the modern warfare 2019 campaign or anything . After downloading everything after i am opening campaign it kick me out of game and the game just restarts. I have the disc...
  6. Hey i just bought saints row 2 on xbox one and i cant download gamer profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey i just bought saints row 2 on xbox one and i cant download gamer profile: So ı cant download gamer profile for some reason it just keeps giving me "cant connect to xbox live" thing 35c8d206-5375-4609-996b-903225fc317d
  7. hey i got a problem with my product key i cant use it anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey i got a problem with my product key i cant use it anymore: it says cant sign in because youve exceeded the usage allowed By product key please enter another product key i really need help for this 5a897a06-8b7a-4e94-8862-5cc88dfd2815
  8. Hey new map out... oh Cant play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey new map out... oh Cant play it: Your fix is crap. still say have to pay with season pass. be4ca41d-626d-425c-904d-3b7370868c19
  9. Hey i just bought saints row 2 on xbox one and i cant download gamer profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey i just bought saints row 2 on xbox one and i cant download gamer profile: So ı cant download gamer profile for some reason it just keeps giving me "cant connect to xbox live" thing 35c8d206-5375-4609-996b-903225fc317d
  10. hey everyone i need some help well i cant send messages what dobi do

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey everyone i need some help well i cant send messages what dobi do: please help i dont know why i cant send messages 5fa5e06a-3ab9-4354-9824-8cb553a9a000