Hey I got this question/problem and I don't know how it works

Discus and support Hey I got this question/problem and I don't know how it works in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, hey.. So I would like to buy some VBucks and I would like to buy them from the online xbox shop.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ComfyPaladin198, Sep 25, 2021.

1. Hey I got this question/problem and I don't know how it works

/u/ComfyPaladin198, Sep 25, 2021
  2. XxSavagedJLJPxX Win User

I don't know how i got banned

Sorry to hear it. Unfortunately no one here can help with enforcement actions. You'll need to log in to enforcement.xbox.com and click on the hammer icon. From there you can see the reason for the action as well as open a case review with the PET
    or open the email sent to the one used to create your Gamertag
  3. onyxishere Win User

I don't know how i got banned

Sorry to hear it. Unfortunately no one here can help with enforcement actions. You'll need to log in to enforcement.xbox.com and click on the hammer icon. From there you can see the reason for the action as well as open a case review with the PET
  4. StealthTrooper36 Win User

I don't know how Microsoft work

Your worlds aren't linked to your account they are linked to your storage

%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\games\com.mojang\minecraftWorlds (Open run and paste that in)

The folder deletes when you delete minecraft
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Hey I got a question so I

Where do you live?

The second amount is likely promotional credit that expires. while the ten represents real cash that doesn't.
  6. Prototype Bulb Win User

32GK650F-B not running 120hz on Xbox Series X

That doesn't work either. But another question: does Microsoft know about this problem, and are they on it? Or is it just an unfixable problem? I saw the first comment talking about the VESA standard, but I don't know how it won't work with Freesync on.
Thema:

Hey I got this question/problem and I don't know how it works

1. Hey I got this question/problem and I don't know how it works - Similar Threads - Hey got question

2. Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...: Microsoft I got the game today and I am having problems How can I get Forza horizon 5 to install and start on my Xbox series x? e8617e41-b203-4591-99c4-aa766fffc5d3
  3. Hey, I recently got Xbox Gamepass yesterday and I could download games on my D: drive fine,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey, I recently got Xbox Gamepass yesterday and I could download games on my D: drive fine,...: The D: Drive is an external hard drive from Seagate and I've had since about December last year. It has 2tb storage and incase it helps it's mandalorian themed. 7678710f-b997-48bd-b8b5-7760385ecec0
  4. Hey my account got closed and my security account is also removed not is sending code to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey my account got closed and my security account is also removed not is sending code to...: Please help me how can I recover my account that account is very important 3c33d143-40c0-4432-a3ca-9c22d149f627
  5. Hey I got a message from Xbox saying that my guardian needs to check there email for the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I got a message from Xbox saying that my guardian needs to check there email for the...: Hey I got a message from Xbox saying that my guardian needs to check there email for the new parental rules and if they don’t I won’t be able to use my account is the real or fake? Pls I need help...
  6. Hey, my Xbox got hacked then console banned. Is there anything you could do to help me get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey, my Xbox got hacked then console banned. Is there anything you could do to help me get...: [mod removed - personal information] f8c37653-c414-4b6a-882a-a25e361a08ca
  7. Hey my friend just got an xbox one and I'm game sharing I just want to know how I can find...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey my friend just got an xbox one and I'm game sharing I just want to know how I can find...: Can someone please answer the question. I just need to know if there is a way that I can find out other than going through all 50 something titles I own and getting him a list. How do I know from...
  8. Hey I just got Sea of Thieves on Seam and when I click the log into microsoft button it's a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey I just got Sea of Thieves on Seam and when I click the log into microsoft button it's a...: This is what I got [img] c12830db-443d-4a60-86a2-567df8c4eacd
  9. Hey, I’ve just recently got the Xbox series s and it won’t allow me to charge my iPhone, is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey, I’ve just recently got the Xbox series s and it won’t allow me to charge my iPhone, is...: I just recently got the Xbox series s, after setting it all up I tried to charge my phone and it didn’t work, I’ve looked everywhere for answers and I haven’t found any, some help would be nice,...
  10. Hey guys got a question about the Shadow Tiger stage unlock.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey guys got a question about the Shadow Tiger stage unlock.: Does anyone know how to unlock the shadow tiger temple stage? I don't see it in the arena section in the KI store 4753b6c3-9027-473d-a7f6-52ebc0733180