Hey I downloaded some skins on Xbox for doom eternal I load up the game and I can’t use any...

Discus and support Hey I downloaded some skins on Xbox for doom eternal I load up the game and I can’t use any... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey I downloaded some skins on Xbox for doom eternal I load up the game and I can’t use any of them I also can’t connect to online servers what do I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Samuel Hernandez1, Dec 16, 2023.

1. Hey I downloaded some skins on Xbox for doom eternal I load up the game and I can’t use any...

Hey I downloaded some skins on Xbox for doom eternal I load up the game and I can’t use any of them I also can’t connect to online servers what do I do?

:)

Samuel Hernandez1, Dec 16, 2023
  2. Belen T.C. Win User

Hey I downloaded some skins on Xbox for doom eternal I load up the game and I can’t use any of them I also can’t connect to online servers what do I do?

Hello Samuel,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for understanding.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Belen T.C. Win User

Hello Samuel,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand you are having issues with your Doom Eternal skins and online connection. There are a few possible reasons why this might happen, and we will try to help you resolve them.

- Make sure that your Xbox console is connected to the internet and that your Xbox Live subscription is active. You can check your network status and subscription details in the Settings menu. If you see any errors or issues, please follow the troubleshooting steps on the screen.

- Check for game updates: Make sure that your game is up-to-date by checking for any available updates. You can do this by going to “My games & apps” > “Games” > “Doom Eternal” > “Manage game & add-ons” > “Updates”.

- Check your entitlements: Ensure that you have the correct entitlements to use the skins you downloaded. You can do this by going to “My games & apps” > “Games” > “Doom Eternal” > “Manage game & add-ons” > “Ready to install”.

-Reinstall the game: If none of the above steps work, try uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

If none of these steps work, please contact Bethesda Support for further assistance. You can find their contact information on their website: Home - Bethesda Support.

I hope this helps! If you’re still having trouble, please let me know we will do our best to help you resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a great day!

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Pheilim O'Brien Win User

Why can't I play DOOM Eternal or DOOM (2016) with a regular gamepass subscription?

I have been able to install other Xbox gamepass games. But when I try to go download DOOM (2016) or Doom Eternal, where the download option would be is where it says upgrade to Ultimate. So I can't download the game.
  5. Timobkg Win User

Gears of War 4 on PC stuck on loading screen every time

So, I just resolved the issue with Doom Eternal in the weirdest way.

I had to "re-install" every Xbox App game after reinstalling the Gaming Services package by navigating to the game's page in the Xbox App. I started with Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy, and that worked just fine. I then tried Doom Eternal, and launching it after "re-installing" it failed with the same error message as before.

I then launched Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy again, waited for the Launcher to appear, clicked Play, and when that game started up it also launched Doom Eternal for some reason - both games started simultaneously, with Doom starting a moment after Guardians and appearing on top.

I went through the initial setup, logging in, confirmation prompts in Doom, changed the resolution, and quit out. I then also quit out of Guardians. I tried launching Doom Eternal again from the Xbox App, and it started up just fine. So Doom Eternals appears fixed, and I have no idea why launching Guardians of the Galaxy fixed it, but it did.

I am disappointed and confused with how much trouble I've had with games from the Xbox App, considering that Microsoft controls both the OS and the app, particularly when everyone else - from giants like Steam and Ubisoft to small platforms like GOG and Itch.io - have figured out how to digitally distribute games that just work. I suspect it has a lot to do with the Universal Windows Platform that the Xbox App uses.
  6. Vinod.Unny Win User

Xbox app for PC does not automatically update any games

I was able to solve this. My Xbox app on PC showed a new update for Doom Eternal. But clicking Update in that app didn't do anything.

On opening the Microsoft Store and going to updates, it listed the Doom Eternal update along with a few others. I did a Update all and to my surprise all apps, except Doom Eternal got updated and it remained in my queue.

Then I clicked Get Updates. It found a few more apps to update and this time Doom Eternal update started downloading too. No idea what the trigger is though.
Thema:

Hey I downloaded some skins on Xbox for doom eternal I load up the game and I can’t use any...

1. Hey I downloaded some skins on Xbox for doom eternal I load up the game and I can’t use any... - Similar Threads - Hey downloaded skins

2. Hey, I recently got Xbox Gamepass yesterday and I could download games on my D: drive fine,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey, I recently got Xbox Gamepass yesterday and I could download games on my D: drive fine,...: The D: Drive is an external hard drive from Seagate and I've had since about December last year. It has 2tb storage and incase it helps it's mandalorian themed. 7678710f-b997-48bd-b8b5-7760385ecec0
  3. Hey so I just installed aoe4 on my Xbox series and it's fully downloaded and updated and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey so I just installed aoe4 on my Xbox series and it's fully downloaded and updated and...: I don't understand why because nothing is downloading 9e904a99-4a9c-47dd-8298-2c64e426fd66
  4. Hey im having trouble to download mods for subnautica

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey im having trouble to download mods for subnautica: Hey it’s hard to download mods for subbautica 75766825-bcab-41bf-81cb-3f29c708ec75
  5. Hey! I cant Access the modern warfare 2019 campaign or anything . After downloading...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey! I cant Access the modern warfare 2019 campaign or anything . After downloading...: . Hey! I cant Access the modern warfare 2019 campaign or anything . After downloading everything after i am opening campaign it kick me out of game and the game just restarts. I have the disc...
  6. Hey, I wanted to download the ARK game at 93% the download stopped, I can neither delete...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, I wanted to download the ARK game at 93% the download stopped, I can neither delete...: Hey, I wanted to download the ARK game at 93% the download stopped, I can neither delete the game nor complete the download, all in the original xbox application....
  7. Hey! I get free xbox ultimate gamepass free form discord and i download forza horizon4 to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey! I get free xbox ultimate gamepass free form discord and i download forza horizon4 to...: Hey! I get free xbox ultimate gamepass free form discord and i download forza horizon4 to play but in steam this game is on sale i buy it and install it on steam platform im login my xbox id it...
  8. Hey i have a xbox one that cant download xbox360 discs but can on the marketplace i want...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey i have a xbox one that cant download xbox360 discs but can on the marketplace i want...: i accidentally wrote everything as a subject and i won't change it 8ca5e525-4ea3-4acd-bf15-58afc000dcd0
  9. Hey anyone else getting to 14% download and then getting this error

in XboX Insiders
    Hey anyone else getting to 14% download and then getting this error: [IMG] submitted by /u/b3sonic33 [link] [comments]
  10. Hey i just bought saints row 2 on xbox one and i cant download gamer profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey i just bought saints row 2 on xbox one and i cant download gamer profile: So ı cant download gamer profile for some reason it just keeps giving me "cant connect to xbox live" thing 35c8d206-5375-4609-996b-903225fc317d