Hey I can't create a looking for group and I can't respond to any looking for group how I...

Discus and support Hey I can't create a looking for group and I can't respond to any looking for group how I... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I tried to post a looking for group but it's not working, I had the same probleme when I tried to respond to a looking for group, I restarted the... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Gabi Creată, Jul 10, 2023.

1. Gabi Creată
    Gabi Creată Guest

Hey I can't create a looking for group and I can't respond to any looking for group how I...

I tried to post a looking for group but it's not working, I had the same probleme when I tried to respond to a looking for group, I restarted the console the router and all the basics but it's not working

:)

Gabi Creată, Jul 10, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hey I can't create a looking for group and I can't respond to any looking for group how I can solve this?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

If I may ask, what is the exact error or issue that you're getting whenever you're trying to create an LFG post or respond? This will determine the steps we have to perform.
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

I can't join or create looking for group posts.

The issue occurs on an Xbox console or a Windows 10 device?
  4. Neonfusion9 Win User

I have followed the steps but it still says the same thing.
  5. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @Neonfusion9!

Would you please check your privacy settings and make sure that the following features are set to allow:

1. Open your web browser and navigate to the official Xbox website. Sign in using your credentials.
    2. Now, click on the tab of Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety.
    3. Make sure your "Join Multiplayer games" AND "You can create and join clubs" are set on Allow.
  6. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

Are you on Xbox or PC?

If you're on Xbox, follow this step.

Clean your console's MAC and restart your internet devices.

Network Settings> Advanced Settings> MAC Address and Clear.
Thema:

1. Hey I can't create a looking for group and I can't respond to any looking for group how I... - Similar Threads - Hey can't create

2. Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...: My brother is able to use this app on his xbox but for me it is not working. Could someone help me? 8f44dc0b-c55b-40a6-a414-8a240d2a259e
  3. Why can't I start my new user name with hey?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I start my new user name with hey?: I'm trying to change my username from HeyItsJack1811 to HeyItsJac712, but when I check availability, it says, "This gamertag isn't allowed. Try a different one." even though my current username...
  4. Hey can't n person help me with my xbox 360 I want to install gta5 but it will work is just...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey can't n person help me with my xbox 360 I want to install gta5 but it will work is just...: Hey can't n person help me with me xbox 360 I want to install gta5 but it just go to 771mb and it just stopped can't someone just help me acd49b34-b0f9-45cc-b821-8217c10fdb71
  5. hey, so my brother can't preorder Street Fighter 6 digitally

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey, so my brother can't preorder Street Fighter 6 digitally: as question says my brother can't preorder street fighter 6 digitally he has xbox series s and has the funds but it says can't use his gift card funds which has $65 but will not let him preorder...
  6. Hey I have a question about the new dlc for kakarot so I have a series x and I can't get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I have a question about the new dlc for kakarot so I have a series x and I can't get...: Help me get the bardock dlc on series x please I am stuck 0de981b2-4d87-496f-b241-fcc3ab43c673
  7. Hey how do you fix mw2 error code detrick geilenkirchen on xbox?, I can't belive most...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey how do you fix mw2 error code detrick geilenkirchen on xbox?, I can't belive most...: It's an error cod for not logging into online. :( c45dee3d-f596-4aaf-858d-43c5161232b5
  8. Hey I claimed minecraft in 2019 long ago but now I can't play it says I don't own it why...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey I claimed minecraft in 2019 long ago but now I can't play it says I don't own it why...: I lost my minecraft bedrock edition even though I claimed it long ago d823aa13-29b8-4330-a5dd-ffa51458614f
  9. hey bro, I can't buy the game pass of xbox

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    hey bro, I can't buy the game pass of xbox: I want buy the gamepass with my balance of 5 BRL, but the xbox is wanting my credit card that I don't have. What can I do? btw the gamepass is 5 BRL. 323762ce-00fd-4bb3-946d-6ed72c42e130
  10. Hey, My dad and I are trying to install XBox Insider, and he can't figure out how to accept...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey, My dad and I are trying to install XBox Insider, and he can't figure out how to accept...: Hey, My dad and I are trying to install XBox Insider, and he can't figure out how to accept the ToS for my account. Does anyone here know how to do it? submitted by /u/Clonestalker378 [link]...