Hey I can’t connect to the Xbox cloud to play any games. Is anyone else experiencing...

Discus and support Hey I can’t connect to the Xbox cloud to play any games. Is anyone else experiencing... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Was working fine a while yesterday Just all off a sudden stopped efcf4203-daef-48dd-a076-13f535a44337 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dylan quinn1, Sep 16, 2023.

1. dylan quinn1
    dylan quinn1 Guest

Hey I can’t connect to the Xbox cloud to play any games. Is anyone else experiencing...

Was working fine a while yesterday Just all off a sudden stopped

:)

dylan quinn1, Sep 16, 2023
  2. Regulated710 Win User

Hey I can’t connect to the Xbox cloud to play any games. Is anyone else experiencing issues. Or maybe help me work out what’s wrong 😑

can confirm, am experiencing the same issue. Any cloud game I launches closes immediately.
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hey I can’t connect to the Xbox cloud to play any games. Is anyone else experiencing issues. Or maybe help me work out what’s wrong 😑

Hey! There is currently an outage affecting Xbox Cloud Gaming. You may have trouble starting cloud games or be unexpectedly disconnected from a game after it begins. This is currently being investigated.

You can check the status of Xbox Network services here: https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
  4. James Radcliff Win User

Yep, it's not just one game in particular either.
  5. irisfire Win User

Same here (UK), I used it yesterday and it was fine. This morning all play buttons are greyed out except for Fortnite.
  6. J Val Win User

Why don’t you fix your cloud gaming queuing problem??

Hey, ok thank you for this information. I hope they fix this or else they should stop marketing their subscription service for cloud gaming when they obviously can’t handle it!
Thema:

1. Hey I can’t connect to the Xbox cloud to play any games. Is anyone else experiencing... - Similar Threads - Hey can’t connect

2. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  3. Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...: Can u pls bring back the free mic button it was so useful Pls and I’m on mobile remove the Xbox logo button it’s useless a27978b3-9bd0-48ff-945c-333722df90ca
  4. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  5. Hey Microsoft and Activision

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey Microsoft and Activision: I know its a no but I was wondering if I could use the bo6 trailer for a bo6 movie that I'll make when it comes out or after It Will be on YouTube So yeah can yo get back to me please and thank...
  6. Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...: Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console and a minute before that it let me synk my other controller f32a4156-18fe-44c4-8f69-1ca1f5d06696
  7. hey guys I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey guys I need help: my xbox one controller joystick is very stiff and the d-pad in games clicks like crazy for no reason someone PLEASE help me out here Thanks if you can hlp 3d65159c-482c-4985-81d6-47793aca2ea6
  8. Hey I downloaded some skins on Xbox for doom eternal I load up the game and I can’t use any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I downloaded some skins on Xbox for doom eternal I load up the game and I can’t use any...: Hey I downloaded some skins on Xbox for doom eternal I load up the game and I can’t use any of them I also can’t connect to online servers what do I do? d22da464-873c-48b5-8ff5-c4f1d84c6def
  9. Hey I’ve been playing coop farcry 5 on XCloud and I can’t connect to any servers, It’s not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I’ve been playing coop farcry 5 on XCloud and I can’t connect to any servers, It’s not...: I can’t connect to online services 7cc91824-0363-46e1-9fd3-5010e2284a5c
  10. Hey I just got an enforcement saying I can’t stream or anything past 3 why is that when...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey I just got an enforcement saying I can’t stream or anything past 3 why is that when...: Idk what’s going on I have done anything wrong but yet I can’t stream or do anything after 3 why is that? 1389568f-4379-4493-9c25-667d393c7e1e