Hey guys today I turned on my Xbox and it shows a loading circle delta btw.

Discus and support Hey guys today I turned on my Xbox and it shows a loading circle delta btw. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am having an issue where my xbox puts me on my profile but shows a loading circle. Just started happening and it takes ages for it to load my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CrazeeMonkX, Jul 16, 2023.

1. Hey guys today I turned on my Xbox and it shows a loading circle delta btw.

I am having an issue where my xbox puts me on my profile but shows a loading circle. Just started happening and it takes ages for it to load my profiles games and apps.

submitted by /u/CrazeeMonkX
    [link] [comments]

/u/CrazeeMonkX, Jul 16, 2023
  2. DaWgSxHyBrId6 Win User

Xbox 360 won't move beyond loading circles

Hi, I have a problem my Xbox turns on and loads perfectly fine but all I see is the circle and its not even telling me if I'm logged in or not and I can't do anything. Anything can u guys suggest??
  3. Moonlord-C8A3F7C0-F1 Win User

Xbox Start-Up Freezing November 28

I am having the same issue as of today. Every time I turn on my console it immediately freezes as it tries to load the dashboard. All I see is the blank wallpaper page with the spinning circles in the middle and the system locks up.
  4. DamianChmielewski Win User

DIRT 3 w sklepie XBOX (DIRT 3 in the XBOX store)

Hey Brad,

after 30 minutes I plugged it back in, turned it on, the XBOX 360 screen appeared, then the loading circle appeared, and it's spinning, and spinning, and... yaaaaawn... spinning... hypnotizing... :D Anything else I can try?

Damian
  5.     ‎ Win User

Why does my roblox not load?

I left the Delta ring and now my Roblox does not get past the first “Press A to start” it just starts that blue circle spinning never does anything.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

WHERE CAN I SEND THIS CRAP SINCE MICROSOFT REFUSES TO SUPPORT IT ???

^^ That happens everytime I turn on my 360. I get those circles for about 15 seconds before it loads up.
Thema:

Hey guys today I turned on my Xbox and it shows a loading circle delta btw.

1. Hey guys today I turned on my Xbox and it shows a loading circle delta btw. - Similar Threads - Hey guys today

2. hey guys I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey guys I need help: my xbox one controller joystick is very stiff and the d-pad in games clicks like crazy for no reason someone PLEASE help me out here Thanks if you can hlp 3d65159c-482c-4985-81d6-47793aca2ea6
  3. Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...: Please bring cloud gaming to Hargeisa, Somalia ff87d539-ed97-4ad7-be6d-273e35939cb2
  4. Hey guys, how can I access my support ticket, I've searched everywhere on the internet but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey guys, how can I access my support ticket, I've searched everywhere on the internet but...: Hey guys, how can I access my support ticket, I've searched everywhere on the internet but no solution was found e542839c-53aa-41d1-8df6-71a50d5ace39
  5. Hey guys so I just affiliated by twitch today and my stream won't connect to my Xbox?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey guys so I just affiliated by twitch today and my stream won't connect to my Xbox?...: Hey guys so I just affiliated by twitch today and my stream won't connect to my Xbox? Everything is connected and good to go just wondering if you guys have any thoughts?...
  6. Hey Guys i am experiencing something weird about my xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey Guys i am experiencing something weird about my xbox series s: Hey Guys i am experiencing something weird about my xbox for some reason my xbox series s is disconnecting and reconnecting to the wifi even when i change my wifi so i figured it is my xbox...
  7. Hey my all three of my controllers have drift and i was wondering if you guys have a return...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey my all three of my controllers have drift and i was wondering if you guys have a return...: All three of my controllers have drift I was wondering what you guys do about that fe4a3df4-9bef-4a74-9ab4-dda99ce3c29a
  8. Hey guys, how do I get my games back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey guys, how do I get my games back?: I purchased these games for my old xbox 360: I had the simpsons arcade game, castle crashers, trials and none of these games are availble now that I got a different xbox 360 and I am logged into...
  9. hey umm i think my account is hacked. a guy named d1spatcher has taken my account, it was...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey umm i think my account is hacked. a guy named d1spatcher has taken my account, it was...: ill tell in detail here, so a long time ago i bought minecraft java from a microsoft account, i stopped playing for a year, i decided to go back to the game but when i come back it says that i...
  10. Hey I'm not trying to be that guy but theres this dude trolling in some of my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I'm not trying to be that guy but theres this dude trolling in some of my games: So there this guy it may be a couple of guys I reported the profiles and lfg cuz we actually ran into the guy while he was putting up the posts he keep putting up lfgs that aren't actually lfg...