Hey guys, the on-screen aim has disappeared. How to fix? [Quantum Break / Steam]

Discus and support Hey guys, the on-screen aim has disappeared. How to fix? [Quantum Break / Steam] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been trying to contact you via chat - unfortunately. The window closes itself after a minute of chatting. Addition: the dev of the game is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hardliner_4, Mar 26, 2022.

1. hardliner_4
    hardliner_4 Guest

Hey guys, the on-screen aim has disappeared. How to fix? [Quantum Break / Steam]

I've been trying to contact you via chat - unfortunately. The window closes itself after a minute of chatting.

Addition: the dev of the game is Remedy, Microsoft Studios is the publisher company.
    Furthermore on the website of Remedy is mentioned to contact with Xbox support in case of questions. The same is written on Steam.

Hey guys, the on-screen aim has disappeared. How to fix? [Quantum Break / Steam] [​IMG]

:)

hardliner_4, Mar 26, 2022
  2. hardliner_4 Win User

Yeah, as I mentioned in the question the game dev is Remedy. it says, "please contact Xbox on their official website."

[​IMG]

Steam says, "please contact the publisher or developer, as it's not our game."
  3. shanedistor Win User

Alright if you are playing on steam. May i know have you contacted the game support first as it was played on steam, The support would be able to help you in the settings.
  4. shanedistor Win User

ohh alright im sorry i might run out of option as my last option would be the reinstalling of steam.
  5. hardliner_4 Win User

Actually I haven't reinstalled Steam, because I got 50+ games on my PC, but the game I have reinstalled. Also verified integrity of the game files, it's the option of Steam, if some files running wrong, or were modified Steam will fix them automatically. Didn't help neither.
  6. hardliner_4 Win User

I've verified integrity of the game files, everything was alright.
    I play it on Steam.
Thema:

1. Hey guys, the on-screen aim has disappeared. How to fix? [Quantum Break / Steam] - Similar Threads - Hey guys screen

2. hey guys I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey guys I need help: my xbox one controller joystick is very stiff and the d-pad in games clicks like crazy for no reason someone PLEASE help me out here Thanks if you can hlp 3d65159c-482c-4985-81d6-47793aca2ea6
  3. Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...: Please bring cloud gaming to Hargeisa, Somalia ff87d539-ed97-4ad7-be6d-273e35939cb2
  4. Hey guys, how can I access my support ticket, I've searched everywhere on the internet but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey guys, how can I access my support ticket, I've searched everywhere on the internet but...: Hey guys, how can I access my support ticket, I've searched everywhere on the internet but no solution was found e542839c-53aa-41d1-8df6-71a50d5ace39
  5. Hey guys so I just affiliated by twitch today and my stream won't connect to my Xbox?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey guys so I just affiliated by twitch today and my stream won't connect to my Xbox?...: Hey guys so I just affiliated by twitch today and my stream won't connect to my Xbox? Everything is connected and good to go just wondering if you guys have any thoughts?...
  6. Hey Guys i am experiencing something weird about my xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey Guys i am experiencing something weird about my xbox series s: Hey Guys i am experiencing something weird about my xbox for some reason my xbox series s is disconnecting and reconnecting to the wifi even when i change my wifi so i figured it is my xbox...
  7. Hey my all three of my controllers have drift and i was wondering if you guys have a return...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey my all three of my controllers have drift and i was wondering if you guys have a return...: All three of my controllers have drift I was wondering what you guys do about that fe4a3df4-9bef-4a74-9ab4-dda99ce3c29a
  8. Hey guys today I turned on my Xbox and it shows a loading circle delta btw.

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys today I turned on my Xbox and it shows a loading circle delta btw.: I am having an issue where my xbox puts me on my profile but shows a loading circle. Just started happening and it takes ages for it to load my profiles games and apps. submitted by...
  9. Hey guys, how do I get my games back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey guys, how do I get my games back?: I purchased these games for my old xbox 360: I had the simpsons arcade game, castle crashers, trials and none of these games are availble now that I got a different xbox 360 and I am logged into...
  10. hey umm i think my account is hacked. a guy named d1spatcher has taken my account, it was...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey umm i think my account is hacked. a guy named d1spatcher has taken my account, it was...: ill tell in detail here, so a long time ago i bought minecraft java from a microsoft account, i stopped playing for a year, i decided to go back to the game but when i come back it says that i...