Hey guys, so I got my XBOX SX yesterday and I noticed that specifically on Forza Horizon 4...

Discus and support Hey guys, so I got my XBOX SX yesterday and I noticed that specifically on Forza Horizon 4... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; After turning off the xbox like 2 times the issue is solved, but it's so random because sometimes it does this and sometimes it runs perfectly. Now,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LilDovahkiin98, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Hey guys, so I got my XBOX SX yesterday and I noticed that specifically on Forza Horizon 4...

After turning off the xbox like 2 times the issue is solved, but it's so random because sometimes it does this and sometimes it runs perfectly.

Now, I've seen a very popular post about this from 9 days ago, and I've seen all the possible solutions like disconnecting the HDMI, setting the color depth to 10 or 12 bit and all that.

I've done all that and it doesn't really work, it still does it so randomly.

Is it the game? Or the Xbox itself?

submitted by /u/LilDovahkiin98
    [link] [comments]

/u/LilDovahkiin98, Nov 24, 2020
  2. CjShai Win User

Xbox One Elite 1TB - Purchased Yesterday

Hey War,

I just got my first Xbox yesterday too (bit of a tragic PS supporter). racing game fan currently on Forza 2 Horizons / Forza 6.
  3. XBF Lance J Win User

Forza horizon 4

Hey Gabinbou,

I was going through the same exact problem up until yesterday. My download reached somewhere in the 200GB ballpark and I only noticed when I got a notification my SSD was low on storage. I found a solution that worked for me and others on this Forza
    Forum.
    Let us know if it works for you!
  4. whatsAmada Win User

Do you Lego?

Yes I do! And since the E3 Xbox Briefing yesterday, they will have a Lego DLC for Forza Horizon 4 I'm so excited!
  5. JuddHarris Win User

Forza Horizon 4

Hi I recently got Forza horizon 4 on the Xbox game pass. When my month expired I deleted the game. If I get Forza horizon 4 on disk, will my progress from the digital copy I got with the Xbox game pass transfer to the disk copy?
  6. MrJohnson1985 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 not working?

Yes. I tried that. I also just went to my Microsoft account and noticed I just got an achievement 2 days ago playing Forza Horizon 4 but I was able to play due to the error message. Is it possible my account has been hacked? If so... what should I do?
Thema:

Hey guys, so I got my XBOX SX yesterday and I noticed that specifically on Forza Horizon 4...

1. Hey guys, so I got my XBOX SX yesterday and I noticed that specifically on Forza Horizon 4... - Similar Threads - Hey guys got

2. hey guys I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey guys I need help: my xbox one controller joystick is very stiff and the d-pad in games clicks like crazy for no reason someone PLEASE help me out here Thanks if you can hlp 3d65159c-482c-4985-81d6-47793aca2ea6
  3. Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...: Please bring cloud gaming to Hargeisa, Somalia ff87d539-ed97-4ad7-be6d-273e35939cb2
  4. Hey guys, how can I access my support ticket, I've searched everywhere on the internet but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey guys, how can I access my support ticket, I've searched everywhere on the internet but...: Hey guys, how can I access my support ticket, I've searched everywhere on the internet but no solution was found e542839c-53aa-41d1-8df6-71a50d5ace39
  5. Hey guys so I just affiliated by twitch today and my stream won't connect to my Xbox?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey guys so I just affiliated by twitch today and my stream won't connect to my Xbox?...: Hey guys so I just affiliated by twitch today and my stream won't connect to my Xbox? Everything is connected and good to go just wondering if you guys have any thoughts?...
  6. Hey Guys i am experiencing something weird about my xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey Guys i am experiencing something weird about my xbox series s: Hey Guys i am experiencing something weird about my xbox for some reason my xbox series s is disconnecting and reconnecting to the wifi even when i change my wifi so i figured it is my xbox...
  7. Hey my all three of my controllers have drift and i was wondering if you guys have a return...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey my all three of my controllers have drift and i was wondering if you guys have a return...: All three of my controllers have drift I was wondering what you guys do about that fe4a3df4-9bef-4a74-9ab4-dda99ce3c29a
  8. Hey guys today I turned on my Xbox and it shows a loading circle delta btw.

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys today I turned on my Xbox and it shows a loading circle delta btw.: I am having an issue where my xbox puts me on my profile but shows a loading circle. Just started happening and it takes ages for it to load my profiles games and apps. submitted by...
  9. Hey enforcement team i got banned from some guy that made multiple accounts to report me ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey enforcement team i got banned from some guy that made multiple accounts to report me ...: i got banned from some guy that made multiple accounts to report me and u wanna know how i know this all of those accounts have never played a game or gotten any gamerscore fix this problem and...
  10. Hey enforcement team i got banned from some guy that made multiple accounts to report me ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey enforcement team i got banned from some guy that made multiple accounts to report me ...: i got banned from some guy making multiple accounts and reporting me over and over again u wanna know how i know this is because all of the accounts have never played a game or has any gamerscore...