hey guys really need some help would be great if u answer me :)

Discus and support hey guys really need some help would be great if u answer me :) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Where do i start my problem is with my download speed on xbox setting every time i run the test i always get about 15mb/20mb which to most people would... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sDRENT, Jun 28, 2015.

1. sDRENT
    sDRENT Guest

Where do i start my problem is with my download speed on xbox setting every time i run the test i always get about 15mb/20mb which to most people would be good but i'm paying for 160mb down 13up yes i'm on weird connection i have tried everything n i mean
    everything bought a netgear router bought new xbox one got my ISP to send me a new router n new cable it's really making me get down just want to enjoy playing xbox live with my friends but i can't if anyone could help would mean alot to me really would thank
    you x

last thing on my pc when i do a speedtest my results are 160down 13up ping of 4

:)

sDRENT, Jun 28, 2015
  2. Xbox anbasdor

Hello guys im wondering how i could become an xbox anbasdor i would really like to help out if u could tell me that would be greate

OmgItsProMason, Jun 28, 2015
  3. Payday 2 Crimewave Edition

Hey there guys add me on xbox one and will play with u guys, i need some help leveling up etc if u dont mind thanx

DrunkenSniper90, Jun 28, 2015
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

The speed test on the xbox one isn't very reliable so i'd ignore that.

Even if your speeds were 15mb/20mb you should still be able to play on xbox live with no issues.

Daft Badger, Jun 28, 2015
  5. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    I wouldn't rely too much on what results you get when testing your speeds on Xbox One.

I believe when you run a test it runs of a server in Seattle and can give results that will be different to what you will get through a laptop etc.

I've just tested my speeds myself ..

2 laptop results

BT's site .... 118 down 5 ping

Ookla ... 117.5 down 5 ping

Xbox One ... 62mb down 149 ping lol ( Xbox One results always vary greatly for me )

As long as you ISP says there's no problems on your line. Your not being disconnected from Xbox One and downloading updates etc doesn't take ages ( with those speeds it shouldn't ) then I honestly wouldn't worry about the results shown on Xbox One.

Lofty Who, Jun 28, 2015
  6. sDRENT
    sDRENT Guest
    thanks guys means alot just get's me mad uk need there own servers just not fair i just hate seeing 20meg i just want my full speeds

sDRENT, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Daft Badger Win User

The speed test on the xbox one isn't very reliable so i'd ignore that.

Even if your speeds were 15mb/20mb you should still be able to play on xbox live with no issues.
  8. sDRENT Win User

thanks guys means alot just get's me mad uk need there own servers just not fair i just hate seeing 20meg i just want my full speeds
  9. Lofty Who Win User

I wouldn't rely too much on what results you get when testing your speeds on Xbox One.

I believe when you run a test it runs of a server in Seattle and can give results that will be different to what you will get through a laptop etc.

I've just tested my speeds myself ..

2 laptop results

BT's site .... 118 down 5 ping

Ookla ... 117.5 down 5 ping

Xbox One ... 62mb down 149 ping lol ( Xbox One results always vary greatly for me )

As long as you ISP says there's no problems on your line. Your not being disconnected from Xbox One and downloading updates etc doesn't take ages ( with those speeds it shouldn't ) then I honestly wouldn't worry about the results shown on Xbox One.
  10. DrunkenSniper90 Win User

Payday 2 Crimewave Edition

Hey there guys add me on xbox one and will play with u guys, i need some help leveling up etc if u dont mind thanx
  11. LOWxONxHealth Win User

Hey guys need some help!

Why does everyone want to be an ambassador all of a sudden?
Thema:

1. hey guys really need some help would be great if u answer me :) - Similar Threads - hey guys really

2. Hey guys, how can I access my support ticket, I've searched everywhere on the internet but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey guys, how can I access my support ticket, I've searched everywhere on the internet but...: Hey guys, how can I access my support ticket, I've searched everywhere on the internet but no solution was found e542839c-53aa-41d1-8df6-71a50d5ace39
  3. Hey guys so I just affiliated by twitch today and my stream won't connect to my Xbox?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey guys so I just affiliated by twitch today and my stream won't connect to my Xbox?...: Hey guys so I just affiliated by twitch today and my stream won't connect to my Xbox? Everything is connected and good to go just wondering if you guys have any thoughts?...
  4. Hey Guys i am experiencing something weird about my xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey Guys i am experiencing something weird about my xbox series s: Hey Guys i am experiencing something weird about my xbox for some reason my xbox series s is disconnecting and reconnecting to the wifi even when i change my wifi so i figured it is my xbox...
  5. Hey my all three of my controllers have drift and i was wondering if you guys have a return...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey my all three of my controllers have drift and i was wondering if you guys have a return...: All three of my controllers have drift I was wondering what you guys do about that fe4a3df4-9bef-4a74-9ab4-dda99ce3c29a
  6. Hey guys today I turned on my Xbox and it shows a loading circle delta btw.

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys today I turned on my Xbox and it shows a loading circle delta btw.: I am having an issue where my xbox puts me on my profile but shows a loading circle. Just started happening and it takes ages for it to load my profiles games and apps. submitted by...
  7. Hey guys, how do I get my games back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey guys, how do I get my games back?: I purchased these games for my old xbox 360: I had the simpsons arcade game, castle crashers, trials and none of these games are availble now that I got a different xbox 360 and I am logged into...
  8. hey umm i think my account is hacked. a guy named d1spatcher has taken my account, it was...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey umm i think my account is hacked. a guy named d1spatcher has taken my account, it was...: ill tell in detail here, so a long time ago i bought minecraft java from a microsoft account, i stopped playing for a year, i decided to go back to the game but when i come back it says that i...
  9. Hey I'm not trying to be that guy but theres this dude trolling in some of my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I'm not trying to be that guy but theres this dude trolling in some of my games: So there this guy it may be a couple of guys I reported the profiles and lfg cuz we actually ran into the guy while he was putting up the posts he keep putting up lfgs that aren't actually lfg...
  10. hey guy my friend thought it would be funny to spend his own money to change my username...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey guy my friend thought it would be funny to spend his own money to change my username...: hey guys my friend thought it would be funny to spend his own money to change my username without telling me can i get a refund e758af1e-cd93-4fa6-84e7-1b07991ce5fd