Hey Guys i am experiencing something weird about my xbox series s

Discus and support Hey Guys i am experiencing something weird about my xbox series s in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey Guys i am experiencing something weird about my xbox for some reason my xbox series s is disconnecting and reconnecting to the wifi even when i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jaheem Jimdar, Sep 27, 2023.

1. Hey Guys i am experiencing something weird about my xbox series s

Hey Guys i am experiencing something weird about my xbox for some reason my xbox series s is disconnecting and reconnecting to the wifi even when i change my wifi so i figured it is my xbox

:)

Jaheem Jimdar, Sep 27, 2023
  2. Mohd Zubair1 Win User

Hi Jaheem Jimdar, I am Mohd Zubair, a user like you. I am here to help you.

Step 1 : Verify that your router is broadcasting the network name

A wireless router broadcasts its network name (SSID) every few seconds. If a router is not broadcasting the network name, your console may not "see" the wireless network.

If no other wireless devices are able to detect your network, the problem is with your router and not with your console. To fix this issue, first verify that the router is broadcasting the correct SSID. Consult your router documentation or manufacturer’s website to find out how to configure and update your specific network hardware.

Once you have verified the SSID your router is broadcasting, configure the wireless settings on your console and use the SSID that is broadcast by the router.

Step 2: Confirm the password for your wireless network

Method 1To confirm the password for a wireless network using a Windows-based computer that is already connected to the network:

1. Click the wireless icon in the task bar. (The icon and taskbar are located in the lower-right corner of the screen.)
    2. Right-click the name of your wireless network, and then select Properties.
    3. Click the Security tab, and then click the Show characters check box. (If the option to Show characters is not available, you may not be logged in with the Administrator account on the computer.)

Method 2
    1. Click Start, type Control Panel in the Search box, and then Control Panel in the list of found programs.
    2. Click Network and Internet.
    3. Click Network and Sharing Center.
    4. Click on the name of your wireless network, and then select Wireless Properties.
    5. Click the Security tab, and then click the Show characters check box. (If the option to Show characters is not available, you may not be logged in with the Administrator account on the computer.)

Once you have verified your SSID and passwordTest your connection again:

1. Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
    2. Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Network settings.
    3. Select Test network connection.
  3. _Polaris Win User

I Want Buy an Xbox and I need Help Deciding Between these Types

Well, I like the performance that the games on Xbox Series S have (I played on my brothers Series S) but I need something that isn't all that expensive. I am aware about the high prices for the Xbox S and X, and although the Series S is on my list, do you think there is one that may be better for price, but holds similar performance?
  4. CODukes4 Win User

Extra bad today?

Something might have been up. I was experiencing weird lag in a few different lobbies. I'm about to reboot my modem.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Xbox Series S

Hi Grizzgolf, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I have an Xbox One S and Xbox Series S, and so far everything is perfect. Most of my games are from Xbox Game Pass which means that they're all digital. Never been this happy with something I purchased with money that I save for almost a year.

It will really depend on you, if you have a lot of physical disc games previously you may want to consider the Xbox Series X but so far everything is working just fine on Xbox Series S, there are also no known issues on Microsoft's end.
  6. MarqueseGrimes Win User

Nba 2k

Sounds difficult I’m new to this used to the physical copy wanted to try something new it seems no stores has it available for preorder for Xbox Series S which is weird to me
Thema:

1. Hey Guys i am experiencing something weird about my xbox series s - Similar Threads - Hey Guys experiencing

2. hey guys I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey guys I need help: my xbox one controller joystick is very stiff and the d-pad in games clicks like crazy for no reason someone PLEASE help me out here Thanks if you can hlp 3d65159c-482c-4985-81d6-47793aca2ea6
  3. Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...: Please bring cloud gaming to Hargeisa, Somalia ff87d539-ed97-4ad7-be6d-273e35939cb2
  4. Hey guys, how can I access my support ticket, I've searched everywhere on the internet but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey guys, how can I access my support ticket, I've searched everywhere on the internet but...: Hey guys, how can I access my support ticket, I've searched everywhere on the internet but no solution was found e542839c-53aa-41d1-8df6-71a50d5ace39
  5. Hey guys so I just affiliated by twitch today and my stream won't connect to my Xbox?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey guys so I just affiliated by twitch today and my stream won't connect to my Xbox?...: Hey guys so I just affiliated by twitch today and my stream won't connect to my Xbox? Everything is connected and good to go just wondering if you guys have any thoughts?...
  6. Hey my all three of my controllers have drift and i was wondering if you guys have a return...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey my all three of my controllers have drift and i was wondering if you guys have a return...: All three of my controllers have drift I was wondering what you guys do about that fe4a3df4-9bef-4a74-9ab4-dda99ce3c29a
  7. Hey guys today I turned on my Xbox and it shows a loading circle delta btw.

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys today I turned on my Xbox and it shows a loading circle delta btw.: I am having an issue where my xbox puts me on my profile but shows a loading circle. Just started happening and it takes ages for it to load my profiles games and apps. submitted by...
  8. Hey guys, how do I get my games back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey guys, how do I get my games back?: I purchased these games for my old xbox 360: I had the simpsons arcade game, castle crashers, trials and none of these games are availble now that I got a different xbox 360 and I am logged into...
  9. hey umm i think my account is hacked. a guy named d1spatcher has taken my account, it was...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey umm i think my account is hacked. a guy named d1spatcher has taken my account, it was...: ill tell in detail here, so a long time ago i bought minecraft java from a microsoft account, i stopped playing for a year, i decided to go back to the game but when i come back it says that i...
  10. Hey I'm not trying to be that guy but theres this dude trolling in some of my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I'm not trying to be that guy but theres this dude trolling in some of my games: So there this guy it may be a couple of guys I reported the profiles and lfg cuz we actually ran into the guy while he was putting up the posts he keep putting up lfgs that aren't actually lfg...