Hey guys having some trouble with my live connectivity some help would be greatly appreciated

Discus and support Hey guys having some trouble with my live connectivity some help would be greatly appreciated in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; since yesterday the console (xbox one) acts like It doesn't have internet connectivity. on the far right side it states "Having trouble connecting?: it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NateBoiD, Feb 7, 2015.

1. NateBoiD
    NateBoiD Guest

Hey guys having some trouble with my live connectivity some help would be greatly appreciated

since yesterday the console (xbox one) acts like It doesn't have internet connectivity. on the far right side it states "Having trouble connecting?: it might be a problem on our side. we're working on it" and on the far left it says "Your pins aren't available:
    sorry about that. they should be back soon"

if I check the connectivity from the console it says it's fine, but it's been doing this 2 days now. Is there some sort of maintenance that I didn't get a message about or is it just me?

:)

NateBoiD, Feb 7, 2015
  2. Meeshter Man
    Meeshter Man Guest
    Could I Get Access to the Beta Forums?

I have the Beta for my Xbox and am having some troubles with it. Would like to get access to the Beta forums? If so it would be greatly appreciated.

Meeshter Man, Feb 7, 2015
  3. Linking Xbox live account to Social Club for GTA V

So I've been having some trouble linking my Xbox live account to the social club for GTA V and I cant figure out why. Whenever I do, it says "Sorry, there was an error trying to link your account." This is really important so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Pandaz 4 Life, Feb 7, 2015
  4. halomaster11744 Win User

Help would be greatly appreciated

On August 2nd my xbox live account received a 14 day suspension, it has been 14 days 5 hours since the suspension. I am still unable to sign in to my account it still says my account is permanently suspended. it was a permanent suspension for a
    first offense of the subject that i was accused of and was overturned to a 14 day suspension.
    [​IMG]
    Hi I'm Caleb,

So unfortunately if you have a permanent ban there is nothing that can be done on forms if you feel you were treated unfairly in terms of the ban. You can submit a case to be reviewed by the enforcement team. But I'm pretty sure that three offences is a
    permanent ban I'm sorry but that's just how it is

Best of Luck, Your friend Caleb
  5. TooBland Win User

Really curious as to what's going on, was supposed to be unbanned already. Now this? Seem to be only for me, anyone else having a problem if they go to the enforcement page? Not to mention i am 16 days into a 14 day ban.

[​IMG]
  6. TooBland Win User

Yeah, they overturned the "permanent" ban to a 14 day on the 5th so I'm going to assume and hope my account will be functional today.
  7. SleekJorge J56 Win User

Stupid Xbox Live

Hey man. Xbox LIVE is experiencing some trouble today, which is why you may not be able to connect to LIVE.

Know we are working on it, and we appreciate your patience!
  8. LOWxONxHealth Win User

Hey guys need some help!

Why does everyone want to be an ambassador all of a sudden?
Thema:

1. Hey guys having some trouble with my live connectivity some help would be greatly appreciated - Similar Threads - Hey guys having

2. Hey guys, how can I access my support ticket, I've searched everywhere on the internet but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey guys, how can I access my support ticket, I've searched everywhere on the internet but...: Hey guys, how can I access my support ticket, I've searched everywhere on the internet but no solution was found e542839c-53aa-41d1-8df6-71a50d5ace39
  3. Hey guys so I just affiliated by twitch today and my stream won't connect to my Xbox?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey guys so I just affiliated by twitch today and my stream won't connect to my Xbox?...: Hey guys so I just affiliated by twitch today and my stream won't connect to my Xbox? Everything is connected and good to go just wondering if you guys have any thoughts?...
  4. Hey Guys i am experiencing something weird about my xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey Guys i am experiencing something weird about my xbox series s: Hey Guys i am experiencing something weird about my xbox for some reason my xbox series s is disconnecting and reconnecting to the wifi even when i change my wifi so i figured it is my xbox...
  5. Hey my all three of my controllers have drift and i was wondering if you guys have a return...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey my all three of my controllers have drift and i was wondering if you guys have a return...: All three of my controllers have drift I was wondering what you guys do about that fe4a3df4-9bef-4a74-9ab4-dda99ce3c29a
  6. Hey guys today I turned on my Xbox and it shows a loading circle delta btw.

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys today I turned on my Xbox and it shows a loading circle delta btw.: I am having an issue where my xbox puts me on my profile but shows a loading circle. Just started happening and it takes ages for it to load my profiles games and apps. submitted by...
  7. Hey guys, how do I get my games back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey guys, how do I get my games back?: I purchased these games for my old xbox 360: I had the simpsons arcade game, castle crashers, trials and none of these games are availble now that I got a different xbox 360 and I am logged into...
  8. hey umm i think my account is hacked. a guy named d1spatcher has taken my account, it was...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey umm i think my account is hacked. a guy named d1spatcher has taken my account, it was...: ill tell in detail here, so a long time ago i bought minecraft java from a microsoft account, i stopped playing for a year, i decided to go back to the game but when i come back it says that i...
  9. Hey I'm not trying to be that guy but theres this dude trolling in some of my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I'm not trying to be that guy but theres this dude trolling in some of my games: So there this guy it may be a couple of guys I reported the profiles and lfg cuz we actually ran into the guy while he was putting up the posts he keep putting up lfgs that aren't actually lfg...
  10. hey guy my friend thought it would be funny to spend his own money to change my username...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey guy my friend thought it would be funny to spend his own money to change my username...: hey guys my friend thought it would be funny to spend his own money to change my username without telling me can i get a refund e758af1e-cd93-4fa6-84e7-1b07991ce5fd