Hey guys got a question about the Shadow Tiger stage unlock.

Discus and support Hey guys got a question about the Shadow Tiger stage unlock. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to unlock the shadow tiger temple stage? I don't see it in the arena section in the KI store 4753b6c3-9027-473d-a7f6-52ebc0733180 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JEFFRON27, Apr 10, 2014.

1. JEFFRON27
    JEFFRON27 Guest

Does anyone know how to unlock the shadow tiger temple stage? I don't see it in the arena section in the KI store

:)

JEFFRON27, Apr 10, 2014
  2. helluminatus
    helluminatus Guest
    New stage teased?

Probably Shadow Jago's stage. Wouldn't be surprised if it was one of those "Beat the boss to unlock the stage" type deals either.

helluminatus, Apr 10, 2014
  3. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 DLC Problem

Hey there again, guys! It looks like all Tiger Woods games were pulled at the request of the publisher. If you have any other questions about this, please
    contact EA. Thanks for your patience while we looked into that. Hey guys got a question about the Shadow Tiger stage unlock. :)

Misses Quinzel, Apr 10, 2014
  4. KRS 0NE
    KRS 0NE Guest

You have to find the hidden shadow jago boss and defeat him. Which by the way is no easy task. It's a stage you earn not buy.

KRS 0NE, Apr 10, 2014
  5. I heard that even filthierich can't defeat the Shadow Jago boss, so I'm not looking forward to facing him... he sounds like he makes Eyedol on hard look like a doddle. Hey guys got a question about the Shadow Tiger stage unlock. :p

DemonslayerSara, Apr 10, 2014
  6. You have to miraculously get to and defeat the hidden boss Shadow Jago.

First you need to unlock every ending for your preferred character, then play arcade on medium and beat every character without loosing. If you do it all right and have a bit of luck you'll bypass Fulgore on the ladder and you can challenge Shadow Jago.
    If you beat him you unlock his stage, however unless you're a professional or find some kind of cheat you're not going to beat him. He's impossibly difficult for the average player.

xcrimsonlegendx, Apr 10, 2014
  7. Rolly2891
    Rolly2891 Guest
    I have all 3 Fulgore endings, beat the game on medium without losing after a fair few attempts and still didn't get to fight Shadow Jago. Do I have to ultra character 6 (Orchid) also?

Rolly2891, Apr 10, 2014
  8. Hey guys got a question about the Shadow Tiger stage unlock.

Apparently you have to ultra your rival character (the one before Fulgore) to complete the run.

xcrimsonlegendx, Apr 10, 2014
  9. GreenHawk84
    GreenHawk84 Guest
    I did it flawlessly with Jago. Yesterday I played through the three endings. Today I whipped through arcade mode on medium, never lost, and I defeated Shadow Jago on the first try. They reveal a new boss which is female but I forgot her damn name! Looks
    like Season 2 content is really in the works.

GreenHawk84, Apr 10, 2014
  10. Green hawke I believe you mean aria Hey guys got a question about the Shadow Tiger stage unlock. ;), calling a fulgore/ vf dural kinda deal lols.

blueeyedtasha87, Apr 10, 2014
  11. GreenHawk84
    GreenHawk84 Guest
    Aria, yep! She was all silver like Dural, yep!

My other email has an unused Xbox name but this stupid forum has terrible post editing. Can I get a mod to erase the post from ARL198F0?

GreenHawk84, Apr 11, 2014
  12. I really hope Aria isn't a Dural rip-off. The very idea is yawnorama to me! They really should have brought back Eyedol or Gargos if that is the case...

DemonslayerSara, Apr 11, 2014
  13. JEFFRON27
    JEFFRON27 Guest

You can close this topic now I already got to him. GOOD LOORD He's a PAIN!

JEFFRON27, Nov 1, 2018
  14. JEFFRON27 Win User

You can close this topic now I already got to him. GOOD LOORD He's a PAIN!
  15. DemonslayerSara Win User

I heard that even filthierich can't defeat the Shadow Jago boss, so I'm not looking forward to facing him... he sounds like he makes Eyedol on hard look like a doddle. :p
  16. GreenHawk84 Win User

Aria, yep! She was all silver like Dural, yep!

My other email has an unused Xbox name but this stupid forum has terrible post editing. Can I get a mod to erase the post from ARL198F0?
  17. xcrimsonlegendx Win User

You have to miraculously get to and defeat the hidden boss Shadow Jago.

First you need to unlock every ending for your preferred character, then play arcade on medium and beat every character without loosing. If you do it all right and have a bit of luck you'll bypass Fulgore on the ladder and you can challenge Shadow Jago.
    If you beat him you unlock his stage, however unless you're a professional or find some kind of cheat you're not going to beat him. He's impossibly difficult for the average player.
  18. DemonslayerSara Win User

I really hope Aria isn't a Dural rip-off. The very idea is yawnorama to me! They really should have brought back Eyedol or Gargos if that is the case...
Thema:

1. Hey guys got a question about the Shadow Tiger stage unlock. - Similar Threads - Hey guys got

2. hey guys I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey guys I need help: my xbox one controller joystick is very stiff and the d-pad in games clicks like crazy for no reason someone PLEASE help me out here Thanks if you can hlp 3d65159c-482c-4985-81d6-47793aca2ea6
  3. Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...: Please bring cloud gaming to Hargeisa, Somalia ff87d539-ed97-4ad7-be6d-273e35939cb2
  4. Hey guys, how can I access my support ticket, I've searched everywhere on the internet but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey guys, how can I access my support ticket, I've searched everywhere on the internet but...: Hey guys, how can I access my support ticket, I've searched everywhere on the internet but no solution was found e542839c-53aa-41d1-8df6-71a50d5ace39
  5. Hey guys so I just affiliated by twitch today and my stream won't connect to my Xbox?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey guys so I just affiliated by twitch today and my stream won't connect to my Xbox?...: Hey guys so I just affiliated by twitch today and my stream won't connect to my Xbox? Everything is connected and good to go just wondering if you guys have any thoughts?...
  6. Hey Guys i am experiencing something weird about my xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey Guys i am experiencing something weird about my xbox series s: Hey Guys i am experiencing something weird about my xbox for some reason my xbox series s is disconnecting and reconnecting to the wifi even when i change my wifi so i figured it is my xbox...
  7. Hey my all three of my controllers have drift and i was wondering if you guys have a return...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey my all three of my controllers have drift and i was wondering if you guys have a return...: All three of my controllers have drift I was wondering what you guys do about that fe4a3df4-9bef-4a74-9ab4-dda99ce3c29a
  8. Hey guys today I turned on my Xbox and it shows a loading circle delta btw.

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys today I turned on my Xbox and it shows a loading circle delta btw.: I am having an issue where my xbox puts me on my profile but shows a loading circle. Just started happening and it takes ages for it to load my profiles games and apps. submitted by...
  9. Hey enforcement team i got banned from some guy that made multiple accounts to report me ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey enforcement team i got banned from some guy that made multiple accounts to report me ...: i got banned from some guy that made multiple accounts to report me and u wanna know how i know this all of those accounts have never played a game or gotten any gamerscore fix this problem and...
  10. Hey enforcement team i got banned from some guy that made multiple accounts to report me ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey enforcement team i got banned from some guy that made multiple accounts to report me ...: i got banned from some guy making multiple accounts and reporting me over and over again u wanna know how i know this is because all of the accounts have never played a game or has any gamerscore...