hey gamers what are the honest mening about the game

Discus and support hey gamers what are the honest mening about the game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i think personly that the game is a Winner. 4931c135-64c5-4ee5-9ac9-aa3549288064 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Claws74, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Claws74
    Claws74 Guest

i think personly that the game is a Winner.

:)

Claws74, Mar 29, 2017
  2. The Video Game industry + of -?

The trend in de Video Game industrie is deze nu vooruit aan het gaan, of vind je dat deze achteruit aan het gaan is?

Vertel je mening en waarom?

Ik persoonlijk heb mijn mening maar ik zal deze wat later posten, ben wel benieuwd naar die van jullie.

Chop!!

Sneltje P.A.S.C.A.L., Mar 29, 2017
  3. Rise Of The Tomb Raider gets one more shot at life

It's a great game and I'll be honest to say I only bought it through other gamers ^ experiences and comments. This is just what the series needed, and I haven't even finished it yet. Now every time I see ROTTR I think people are talking about Rise Of The
    Triads.

RedEye Expr3ss, Mar 29, 2017
  4. voteDC Win User

what should happen for honest gamers

Despite being annoying boosting is not against the rules of LIVE.

-

Two people hiding in a corner shooting each other in the head are doing nothing wrong going by the rules the Enforcement Team must follow.

-

So reporting them to the Enforcement Team will accomplish nothing. You'll have to use the in-game reporting tools if they exist to let the developers/publishers deal with the boosters.
  5. SparkStormrider Win User

what should happen for honest gamers

If you are using mods on xbox live then you are running the risk of getting permanently banned. Don't do it. If you know of others that do that, then you are to report them via your console. The mods on these forums do not have the capability nor the
    authority to do any bans. That is the job of the PET (Policy Enforcement Team). Each report of a gamertag is investigated by MS employees and if there are any ToU/CoC rules broken, they will hand out bannings.
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Adult content on community app in clubs

To be fair I'm just a gamer like you and this is a community for Xbox Gamers like yourself. There's really nothing we can do about this to be honest
  7. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

Rise Of The Tomb Raider gets one more shot at life

It's a great game and I'll be honest to say I only bought it through other gamers ^ experiences and comments. This is just what the series needed, and I haven't even finished it yet. Now every time I see ROTTR I think people are talking about Rise Of The
    Triads.
  8. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey gamers

Hey there MarkLatta,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully deal with this issue. I can totally understand how this could throw off anyone. I suggest trying a

soft reset
    of the console if you haven't already. It's a factory reset of the console that keeps your games and apps installed.

When you get the chance, give that a shot and let us know how that helped.

Thanks!
Thema:

1. hey gamers what are the honest mening about the game - Similar Threads - hey gamers are

2. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  3. Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...: Can u pls bring back the free mic button it was so useful Pls and I’m on mobile remove the Xbox logo button it’s useless a27978b3-9bd0-48ff-945c-333722df90ca
  4. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  5. Hey Microsoft and Activision

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey Microsoft and Activision: I know its a no but I was wondering if I could use the bo6 trailer for a bo6 movie that I'll make when it comes out or after It Will be on YouTube So yeah can yo get back to me please and thank...
  6. Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...: Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console and a minute before that it let me synk my other controller f32a4156-18fe-44c4-8f69-1ca1f5d06696
  7. Hey so I forgot my account email address and phone number but I remember my gamer tag how...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I forgot my account email address and phone number but I remember my gamer tag how...: Forgot email and phone number but I remember my gamer tag how can I recover this b136c8b5-3981-4ab3-80dc-fe4fd9c6e548
  8. Hey i just bought saints row 2 on xbox one and i cant download gamer profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey i just bought saints row 2 on xbox one and i cant download gamer profile: So ı cant download gamer profile for some reason it just keeps giving me "cant connect to xbox live" thing 35c8d206-5375-4609-996b-903225fc317d
  9. Hey, Microsoft. As a loyal PS4 and PC gamer, do you want to know how you can earn my money?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, Microsoft. As a loyal PS4 and PC gamer, do you want to know how you can earn my money?: By bringing xbox exclusives to the windows 8 marketplace on PC. I'd pay out of pocket MSRP for those if it means I don't have to buy an xbox because I don't plan on ever ever doing so. I've been...
  10. Hey i just bought saints row 2 on xbox one and i cant download gamer profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey i just bought saints row 2 on xbox one and i cant download gamer profile: So ı cant download gamer profile for some reason it just keeps giving me "cant connect to xbox live" thing 35c8d206-5375-4609-996b-903225fc317d