Hey friends I wanted to ask can I Pay realm subscription with a gift card?

Discus and support Hey friends I wanted to ask can I Pay realm subscription with a gift card? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So me and my friends want to buy Minecraft realm for Xbox and we were really curious on can we buy Minecraft realm with gift card so I came here to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Haryad Azad, Jun 11, 2023.

1. Haryad Azad
    Haryad Azad Guest

So me and my friends want to buy Minecraft realm for Xbox and we were really curious on can we buy Minecraft realm with gift card so I came here to know if I can and thank you

:)

Haryad Azad, Jun 11, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Haryad, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

You can pay subscriptions with your Microsoft balance, however, it is necessary to link another payment method like a credit or debit card.

At the moment all kind of subscriptions has this requirement.
  3. SathishKumarsdfgsfg Win User

I want to cancel a pre order

Hey, unfortunately my card is not being accepted for starfield deluxe upgrade preorder here's the ID: 7667910189, so I want to pay with the gift card if possible, but I'm unable to cancel it or pay with the gift card can you please help me out with it.
  4. Booper_dooper Win User

Gift card

can i pay for my overdue subscription with a gift card that has money
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Splitting a payment

There is not a way to split payment between two credit cards. what you can do is purchase a xbox gift card with one of the credit cards put that xbox gift card onto the account then you would be able to split the payment between the gift card balance choose
    this first as the first option that you want to use to pay then it will ask you how you want to pay the difference and then you can use the other credit card.
  6. Puppy Fujo Win User

Help I cant buy gold due to a old subscription which is blocking me from buying more but when i try cancelling it doesnt work please help

You will need to pay past due balance before you can purchase a new subscription. This must be done by credit card, or PayPal. You also cannot purchase a new subscription using your account balance. If you want to use a gift card you must purchase a gift
    card that is specifically for a 3mo, 6mo or year subscription.
Thema:

1. Hey friends I wanted to ask can I Pay realm subscription with a gift card? - Similar Threads - Hey friends wanted

2. Hey, my question is that how can i play cross platfom with my friend who has the game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey, my question is that how can i play cross platfom with my friend who has the game...: Hey, I have a problem with my friend who has purchased the game on steam, i have it on my xbox and my question is that how can i and my friend get in the same game that one of us hosted?...
  3. Hey I live in the US and I bought a game from the xbox store for a friend in El Salvador...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I live in the US and I bought a game from the xbox store for a friend in El Salvador...: Wanted to know if he can claim a gift code if he is in another country cbff7088-741e-4eb9-9815-f6deb5cd7b11
  4. Hey so problem I'm trying to game share with my friend and i used the last switch on my old...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey so problem I'm trying to game share with my friend and i used the last switch on my old...: Hey so problem I'm trying to game share with my friend and i used the last switch on my old xbox i got a new one and no longer have my old one can i get a free switch? Because If not i think it's...
  5. Hey my friend just got an xbox one and I'm game sharing I just want to know how I can find...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey my friend just got an xbox one and I'm game sharing I just want to know how I can find...: Can someone please answer the question. I just need to know if there is a way that I can find out other than going through all 50 something titles I own and getting him a list. How do I know from...
  6. Hey anyone know how to redeem a gift from a friend

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey anyone know how to redeem a gift from a friend: So a friend sent me who's your daddy and i can't find it 50c90df9-0aeb-4df5-9e0f-939b622cad66
  7. hey guy my friend thought it would be funny to spend his own money to change my username...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey guy my friend thought it would be funny to spend his own money to change my username...: hey guys my friend thought it would be funny to spend his own money to change my username without telling me can i get a refund e758af1e-cd93-4fa6-84e7-1b07991ce5fd
  8. Hey guys! Any reason my friend wouldn't have gotten the new game tab update that was put...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys! Any reason my friend wouldn't have gotten the new game tab update that was put...: [IMG] submitted by /u/caffinaV2 [link] [comments]
  9. Hey I’m new to Xbox I was told by Friend that I can get Xbox gold for free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I’m new to Xbox I was told by Friend that I can get Xbox gold for free: I am new to Xbox I was told by a friend that I can get Xbox gold for free. f68f3e7f-9d3d-4afe-872a-4b6161402789
  10. hey i got a communications ban from my friend 'swaggy baller64' and me and him were joking ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey i got a communications ban from my friend 'swaggy baller64' and me and him were joking ...: We were joking around and i really want an override on my ban. I feel like I don't deserve this ban and i really want it gone please. Thanks. 5e735ff1-4a53-4e94-a7bd-539b155aecde