hey forza keeps crashing with a MoAppCrash a few min of playing (5-30min before crashing)...

Discus and support hey forza keeps crashing with a MoAppCrash a few min of playing (5-30min before crashing)... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ForzaHorizon5.exe Description Faulting Application Path: C:\Program... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Coolside5, Jul 29, 2023.

1. Coolside5
    Coolside5 Guest

hey forza keeps crashing with a MoAppCrash a few min of playing (5-30min before crashing)...

ForzaHorizon5.exe

Description

Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.624F8B84B80_3.604.481.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\ForzaHorizon5.exe

Creation Time: 7/28/2023 11:13:10 AM

Problem: Stopped working

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: MoAppCrash

Package Full Name: Microsoft.624F8B84B80_3.604.481.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe

Application Name: praid:Forzahorizon5

Application Version: 0.0.0.0

Application Timestamp: 64bfed44

Fault Module Name: ForzaHorizon5.exe

Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0

Fault Module Timestamp: 64bfed44

Exception Code: c0000005

Exception Offset: 0000000000afc1a5

Extra information about the problem

Bucket ID: 93c67dac68913c34a1a5112773db70d6 (1271441330947190998)

:)

Coolside5, Jul 29, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

hey forza keeps crashing with a MoAppCrash a few min of playing (5-30min before crashing) im on win 11, is there anything i can do to solve this?

Hello Coolside5, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

I’m sorry to hear you’re having some trouble when trying to play Forza Horizon 5 on your PC and you receive the crash error Cx0000005.

Would I know if you tried all the procedures provided in this related support article shared by the game developer?

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/ar...
  3. WattyNuela Win User

hey forza keeps crashing with a MoAppCrash a few min of playing (5-30min before crashing) im on win 11, is there anything i can do to solve this?

Thanks for the additional information.

I was reviewing the list of known issues of Forza Horizon 5.
    Actually, the error 0xc0000005 is one of them.

“Crash - Players are crashing in various places, navigating menus, driving, resulting in a Windows error code: 0xc0000005 (3341500)”

I encourage you to report the problem to Forza support. Don’t forget to share your hardware specifications with them.

Lastly, you can review this information by clicking below:
    https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/ar...
  4. Coolside5 Win User

This is a fresh install of win 11 (wiped it today as I was seeing if that would solve the issue) and I have made Shure that all drivers are up to date. The only things that are installed on the computer are discord, chrome and steam. (all wich I fully close before starting the game Wich boots fine) I will say it does drop to 1-5fps a few times (1-2sec)before it crashes.
  5. Coolside5 Win User

I will, I just did some research of my own and have found it can also be a hardware issue (not good considering it's a new PC. I finished it yesterday)

Thanks for the help:)
  6. Mayora 13 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 PC closes/crashes randomly

mi Have 32Gb Ram, 3800x and 5600 XT.

No antivirus other than the normal wondows protection.

Had graphics driver issues initially and was getting regular program crashes and system timeouts before, but rolled back to a Nov 2020 driver and everything EXCEPT forza was working. I did reset but didn't reinstall.

Tried something, i checked the xbox app, updated it (this crashed twice and caused timeouts both times before it successfully updated) and then launched forza through there. Forza ran without crashing, left it in the background, had a video playing and left that running as well, then opened a few chrome tabs with all running YouTube videos. Left it like that for 30mins, no crash and was able to cycle through all successfully.

Before trying that, if I left Forza to idle for a few mins it would have closed on it's own.

Maybe was the Xbox app or maybe I had to launch through the xbox app.
Thema:

1. hey forza keeps crashing with a MoAppCrash a few min of playing (5-30min before crashing)... - Similar Threads - hey forza keeps

2. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  3. Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...: Microsoft I got the game today and I am having problems How can I get Forza horizon 5 to install and start on my Xbox series x? e8617e41-b203-4591-99c4-aa766fffc5d3
  4. Hey I have the forza horizon 4 disc in the console, but it’s asking me to purchase the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I have the forza horizon 4 disc in the console, but it’s asking me to purchase the...: I have an Xbox one and I purchased the game forza horizon 4 a little while ago and deleted it for space. Now I want it back but inserting the disc doesn’t load up the game and I don’t wanna...
  5. Hey! I get free xbox ultimate gamepass free form discord and i download forza horizon4 to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey! I get free xbox ultimate gamepass free form discord and i download forza horizon4 to...: Hey! I get free xbox ultimate gamepass free form discord and i download forza horizon4 to play but in steam this game is on sale i buy it and install it on steam platform im login my xbox id it...
  6. Hey forza developers I was just wondering if you guys could bring back the Mercury cougar...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey forza developers I was just wondering if you guys could bring back the Mercury cougar...: I feel like we the car back from forza horizon 4. 42923c4c-9aa1-4265-8864-433eec652354
  7. hey! can i add forza horizon 5 on steam from microsoft store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey! can i add forza horizon 5 on steam from microsoft store?: hey! can i add forza horizon 5 on steam from microsoft store? if u can help me ! d559df04-1217-4a03-85d3-54f2bcdb1054
  8. Hey Need help l write an wrong email address in forza horizon 4 and need to change the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Need help l write an wrong email address in forza horizon 4 and need to change the...: Hey Need help l write an wrong email address in forza horizon 4 and need to change the email address how to do that plz b04f79a0-bedd-4b15-969d-84dc39a85682
  9. Hey im just wondering if pc and xbox can play forza horizon 4 together

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey im just wondering if pc and xbox can play forza horizon 4 together: So im about to download forza and my other frend plays on xbox can we play together 5ba6b902-52ae-41c3-98de-f5ef0a5e4f21
  10. Hey guys, so I got my XBOX SX yesterday and I noticed that specifically on Forza Horizon 4...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, so I got my XBOX SX yesterday and I noticed that specifically on Forza Horizon 4...: After turning off the xbox like 2 times the issue is solved, but it's so random because sometimes it does this and sometimes it runs perfectly. Now, I've seen a very popular post about this from...