Hey does anyone know when we can pre order the Xbox Series X Galaxy Black Special Edition

Discus and support Hey does anyone know when we can pre order the Xbox Series X Galaxy Black Special Edition in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Xbox series x submitted by /u/Firm_Researcher6981 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Firm_Researcher6981, Jul 15, 2024.

1. Hey does anyone know when we can pre order the Xbox Series X Galaxy Black Special Edition

/u/Firm_Researcher6981, Jul 15, 2024
  2. Pupil1389 Win User

Xbox series x

Hey man

We still don't know when a restock is gonna happen. Get a alert service for your browser and/or for your email, so you can be notified when Xbox Series X is ready to pre-order.

Be sure to also check the Microsoft store, it's possible that restock is gonna happen without previous notice

Cheers
  3. mozmoz2009 Win User

The Gears 5 Xbox One X looks amazing!

Pre ordered the controller already have a special edition console but it does look awesome
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

I bought hogwarts legacy deluxe edition

All Deluxe orders were cancelled as it contains the Xbox One version, and the date was changed on that to April

Pre-orders with the new dates of fulfillment are now open and you can re-order the game

"The cancellation is due to the delay of the release of the Xbox One version which is included with the Digital Deluxe Edition for Xbox Series X|S. You'll be able to pre-order again and play when the game launches for the Series X on February 10th, 2023!”

https://twitter.com/WBGamesSupport/status/1610870920855396354?s=20&t=tzS-NDXpwYaGjaTSpi8NqQ
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can i play my pre ordered xbox one hogwarts legacy with additional content on my xbox series x

You can pre-order and play on the new console, but you will have to wait until April 4th, or you could order the series x version or the deluxe edition and get both versions, and play the Series X version straight away.
  6. Premium Maniak Win User

Your pre-orders

I usually not pre-ordering games but 2 series I always buy as pre-orders. Trials and GTA. Trials I already have, now I will pre-order GTA5. Does anyone know where is the cheapest GTA5 pre-order?
Thema:

Hey does anyone know when we can pre order the Xbox Series X Galaxy Black Special Edition

1. Hey does anyone know when we can pre order the Xbox Series X Galaxy Black Special Edition - Similar Threads - Hey does anyone

2. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  3. Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...: Can u pls bring back the free mic button it was so useful Pls and I’m on mobile remove the Xbox logo button it’s useless a27978b3-9bd0-48ff-945c-333722df90ca
  4. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  5. Hey Microsoft and Activision

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey Microsoft and Activision: I know its a no but I was wondering if I could use the bo6 trailer for a bo6 movie that I'll make when it comes out or after It Will be on YouTube So yeah can yo get back to me please and thank...
  6. Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...: Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console and a minute before that it let me synk my other controller f32a4156-18fe-44c4-8f69-1ca1f5d06696
  7. hey guys I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey guys I need help: my xbox one controller joystick is very stiff and the d-pad in games clicks like crazy for no reason someone PLEASE help me out here Thanks if you can hlp 3d65159c-482c-4985-81d6-47793aca2ea6
  8. Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...: My brother is able to use this app on his xbox but for me it is not working. Could someone help me? 8f44dc0b-c55b-40a6-a414-8a240d2a259e
  9. Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?: So im also asking if every physical game discs is region free for example f1 2018 or something and if im trying to change my xbox one language and region and my country ia not there then what...
  10. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a