hey could anyone help with this issue when ever i open my xbox rewards on mx xbox it says...

Discus and support hey could anyone help with this issue when ever i open my xbox rewards on mx xbox it says... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hey could anyone help with this issue when ever i open my xbox rewards on mx xbox it says service unavalible i am in saudia arabia..... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bilawal Imran, Aug 30, 2023.

1. hey could anyone help with this issue when ever i open my xbox rewards on mx xbox it says...

hey could anyone help with this issue when ever i open my xbox rewards on mx xbox it says service unavalible i am in saudia arabia..

:)

Bilawal Imran, Aug 30, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

hey could anyone help with this issue when ever i open my xbox rewards on mx xbox it says service unavalible i am in saudia arabia..

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello Bilawal Imran!

Thank you for posting in Micrsoft Community.

I can see that you're experiencing issues with Xbox Rewards. This error message usually indicates that there is a temporary issue with the service. I recommend trying the following steps to resolve the issue:

1. Check the Xbox Live service status page to see if there are any known issues with Xbox Rewards in your region.

2. Clear your Xbox cache by turning off your console, unplugging it from the power source, waiting for 10 seconds, and then plugging it back in and turning it on.

3. Try accessing Xbox Rewards from a different device or network to see if the issue persists.

If the issue continues, please contact Xbox Support for further assistance.
  4. Newftronics Win User

Status code 80072ee2

I think the issue is with the MX XBOX Servers. I cannot log into my XBOX account at all on my XBOX. Internet seems fine, otherwise I could not post this
  5. PinchedTomb331 Win User

Dragonball Z Battle of Z

I have unlocked all the characters, coop mode and battle mode. But when I open either coop mode or battle mode, it says xbox live restriction for it. My xbox live is open but it is saying like that. Can anyone please help me on this!!
  6. The Glovner Win User

Cannot buy games with backward compatibility (Trial Gold)

I may be getting confused.

But didn't you just say that you could download "games with gold" titles?

Mirrors edge and the MX vs ATV Reflex are both Xbox 360 Games with Gold titles. Mirrors edge the tail end of September and MX vs ATV Reflex the first one of October

IGNORE THIS POST, I'VE RE READ THE POSTS AND UNDERSTAND THE ISSUE JOW. POST BELOW ADDRESSES THIS.
Thema:

hey could anyone help with this issue when ever i open my xbox rewards on mx xbox it says...

1. hey could anyone help with this issue when ever i open my xbox rewards on mx xbox it says... - Similar Threads - hey anyone help

2. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  3. Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...: Can u pls bring back the free mic button it was so useful Pls and I’m on mobile remove the Xbox logo button it’s useless a27978b3-9bd0-48ff-945c-333722df90ca
  4. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  5. Hey Microsoft and Activision

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey Microsoft and Activision: I know its a no but I was wondering if I could use the bo6 trailer for a bo6 movie that I'll make when it comes out or after It Will be on YouTube So yeah can yo get back to me please and thank...
  6. Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...: Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console and a minute before that it let me synk my other controller f32a4156-18fe-44c4-8f69-1ca1f5d06696
  7. hey guys I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey guys I need help: my xbox one controller joystick is very stiff and the d-pad in games clicks like crazy for no reason someone PLEASE help me out here Thanks if you can hlp 3d65159c-482c-4985-81d6-47793aca2ea6
  8. Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...: My brother is able to use this app on his xbox but for me it is not working. Could someone help me? 8f44dc0b-c55b-40a6-a414-8a240d2a259e
  9. Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?: So im also asking if every physical game discs is region free for example f1 2018 or something and if im trying to change my xbox one language and region and my country ia not there then what...
  10. Hey I can’t connect to the Xbox cloud to play any games. Is anyone else experiencing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I can’t connect to the Xbox cloud to play any games. Is anyone else experiencing...: Was working fine a while yesterday Just all off a sudden stopped efcf4203-daef-48dd-a076-13f535a44337