Hey can't n person help me with my xbox 360 I want to install gta5 but it will work is just...

Discus and support Hey can't n person help me with my xbox 360 I want to install gta5 but it will work is just... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey can't n person help me with me xbox 360 I want to install gta5 but it just go to 771mb and it just stopped can't someone just help me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CLAUDE PETERSEN, Jul 10, 2023.

1. Hey can't n person help me with my xbox 360 I want to install gta5 but it will work is just...

Hey can't n person help me with me xbox 360 I want to install gta5 but it just go to 771mb and it just stopped can't someone just help me

:)

CLAUDE PETERSEN, Jul 10, 2023
  2. [EX] Win User

Hey can't n person help me with my xbox 360 I want to install gta5 but it will work is just go to 771mb can't you help me

Hi,

if you are asked to update the game during the installation always answer it with NO !

After the installation start the game and update it then.

I would recommend to empty the console cash before you try again.
  3. Ronnieee Win User

Hey can't n person help me with my xbox 360 I want to install gta5 but it will work is just go to 771mb can't you help me

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with installation problem.

May I know if this is a physical copy of the game or a digital copy? Are you able to install other games except for this specific game? Thanks!
  4. Just Coopz Win User

East 2 West Gaming - Adult CASUAL X1 Community

cool drop me a game invite anytime and ill come along n check things out 360 gta5
  5. YaYo2286 Win User

"sorry, something's wrong with your account"

I can't respond to your messages..not a gold member lol..was trying to go back to gold before all this happened and download the gta5 dlc..this is just really frustrating, been a week dealing with this..first had to reset passwords n stuff cuz I hasn't used
    xbox live since security proofs were added , but not this problem..support can't help so far either..told me to go to account.live.com to the help center and send a email to a rep about my acct being temporarily blocked..but can't find what he was tellin me
    about at all.
  6. Erik3988 Win User

Games purchased through web store not installable on my Xbox One

Hi All

I've just purchased some old arcade games, all 360 games, via the web UI on my PC, expecting to be able then install them on my Xbox One. When I try to use the download link from the web UI however it tells me it can't initiate the download because the install
    queue is full, which it is not, it's completely empty.

I can't find these games via the store when I go in through the console, so I'm not sure how I'm supposed to install them.

So currently I've just paid $35 for games I can't install.

Any ideas on how to get them onto my console?
    Gta5
Thema:

Hey can't n person help me with my xbox 360 I want to install gta5 but it will work is just...

1. Hey can't n person help me with my xbox 360 I want to install gta5 but it will work is just... - Similar Threads - Hey can't person

2. Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...: My brother is able to use this app on his xbox but for me it is not working. Could someone help me? 8f44dc0b-c55b-40a6-a414-8a240d2a259e
  3. Why can't I start my new user name with hey?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I start my new user name with hey?: I'm trying to change my username from HeyItsJack1811 to HeyItsJac712, but when I check availability, it says, "This gamertag isn't allowed. Try a different one." even though my current username...
  4. Hey I can't create a looking for group and I can't respond to any looking for group how I...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey I can't create a looking for group and I can't respond to any looking for group how I...: I tried to post a looking for group but it's not working, I had the same probleme when I tried to respond to a looking for group, I restarted the console the router and all the basics but it's not...
  5. hey, so my brother can't preorder Street Fighter 6 digitally

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey, so my brother can't preorder Street Fighter 6 digitally: as question says my brother can't preorder street fighter 6 digitally he has xbox series s and has the funds but it says can't use his gift card funds which has $65 but will not let him preorder...
  6. Hey I have a question about the new dlc for kakarot so I have a series x and I can't get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I have a question about the new dlc for kakarot so I have a series x and I can't get...: Help me get the bardock dlc on series x please I am stuck 0de981b2-4d87-496f-b241-fcc3ab43c673
  7. Hey how do you fix mw2 error code detrick geilenkirchen on xbox?, I can't belive most...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey how do you fix mw2 error code detrick geilenkirchen on xbox?, I can't belive most...: It's an error cod for not logging into online. :( c45dee3d-f596-4aaf-858d-43c5161232b5
  8. Hey I claimed minecraft in 2019 long ago but now I can't play it says I don't own it why...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey I claimed minecraft in 2019 long ago but now I can't play it says I don't own it why...: I lost my minecraft bedrock edition even though I claimed it long ago d823aa13-29b8-4330-a5dd-ffa51458614f
  9. hey bro, I can't buy the game pass of xbox

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    hey bro, I can't buy the game pass of xbox: I want buy the gamepass with my balance of 5 BRL, but the xbox is wanting my credit card that I don't have. What can I do? btw the gamepass is 5 BRL. 323762ce-00fd-4bb3-946d-6ed72c42e130
  10. Hey, My dad and I are trying to install XBox Insider, and he can't figure out how to accept...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey, My dad and I are trying to install XBox Insider, and he can't figure out how to accept...: Hey, My dad and I are trying to install XBox Insider, and he can't figure out how to accept the ToS for my account. Does anyone here know how to do it? submitted by /u/Clonestalker378 [link]...