Hey can you start adding more great games like call of duty and nascar heat to game pass...

Discus and support Hey can you start adding more great games like call of duty and nascar heat to game pass... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; You need to add games we want. Not boring indie games. More triple A titles please. ede4f03b-60b8-4387-b29c-68765c3fe1c3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SIKETAN, Jun 30, 2020.

1. SIKETAN
    SIKETAN Guest

Hey can you start adding more great games like call of duty and nascar heat to game pass...

You need to add games we want. Not boring indie games. More triple A titles please.

:)

SIKETAN, Jun 30, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. NaZoooom Win User

Hey can you start adding more great games like call of duty and nascar heat to game pass instead of boring and unrequested games.

Hi SIKETAN,

I do like the games on GamePass and since XO19 we have had some great titles but i also understand they may not be to everyones taste. I am all for more variety though :)

I would say it may be worth posting requests like this on the Xbox Insiders Reddit page. That is the best place to put forward ideas and suggestions to help improve the
    Xbox experience.
  3. Bushy_Brow Win User

Hey can you start adding more great games like call of duty and nascar heat to game pass instead of boring and unrequested games.

Sorry, this is a situation where you are in the minority of people, as most people do like the game pass games, but you can definitely try the Reddit thread suggested above. Sorry for this inconvenience and I hope that you have a great day, Your pal,
  4. Georges C. Win User

So I bought nascar heat 5 at the beginning of March with the understanding from the Microsoft store which stated it was multiplayer online and its not

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Moose, the Nascar Heat 5 game has online gameplay, but like every paid game it needs an active Live Gold subscription on the account to play online.

Only free games like Fortnite etc that are free don't require live Gold to play online.

"Online multiplayer on console requires Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Live Gold (subscription sold separately)."

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/nascar-h...
  5. SUN1XL Win User

Nascar Heat 5 multiplayer error

I'm playing on a Series X, I have Game pass ultimate and the digital version of Nascar heat 5 is the only game I can't play multiplayer on
  6. Nolan Coker Win User

Games which would benefit from/benefit Game Pass (and Game Pass on PC)

I think more great multiplayer games should be added, maybe some call of duties and stuff.
Thema:

1. Hey can you start adding more great games like call of duty and nascar heat to game pass... - Similar Threads - Hey start adding

2. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  3. Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...: Can u pls bring back the free mic button it was so useful Pls and I’m on mobile remove the Xbox logo button it’s useless a27978b3-9bd0-48ff-945c-333722df90ca
  4. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  5. Hey Microsoft and Activision

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey Microsoft and Activision: I know its a no but I was wondering if I could use the bo6 trailer for a bo6 movie that I'll make when it comes out or after It Will be on YouTube So yeah can yo get back to me please and thank...
  6. Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...: Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console and a minute before that it let me synk my other controller f32a4156-18fe-44c4-8f69-1ca1f5d06696
  7. hey guys I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey guys I need help: my xbox one controller joystick is very stiff and the d-pad in games clicks like crazy for no reason someone PLEASE help me out here Thanks if you can hlp 3d65159c-482c-4985-81d6-47793aca2ea6
  8. Why can't I start my new user name with hey?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I start my new user name with hey?: I'm trying to change my username from HeyItsJack1811 to HeyItsJac712, but when I check availability, it says, "This gamertag isn't allowed. Try a different one." even though my current username...
  9. Hey I have recently started to record clips for my yt and now it says I have too many but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I have recently started to record clips for my yt and now it says I have too many but...: I really need this one clip but since the bug it won’t let me delete old ones I don’t need e42f8eb7-6a56-42d9-8f7a-ccd401739101
  10. hey guys my halo wont start since the last xbox app update im on PC it show the luanch game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey guys my halo wont start since the last xbox app update im on PC it show the luanch game...: hi Halo wont start it first gives the sinc screen then luanch game screen for around 30 sec then just gone i have uninstaled the game 3 times i cant install new games and only forza is working at...