Hey can you remove my suspension please .

Discus and support Hey can you remove my suspension please . in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey I got a suspension yesterday because of making a groupost. It said (Ranked copper-silver) ( Boosting) . Can you please remove my suspension earlier... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by VlPER II, Apr 6, 2024.

1. VlPER II
    VlPER II Guest

Hey I got a suspension yesterday because of making a groupost. It said (Ranked copper-silver) ( Boosting) . Can you please remove my suspension earlier because I think it was kinda unnecessary. I don’t see how that’s bannable

:)

VlPER II, Apr 6, 2024
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Viper. I’m Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I’m sorry to hear your account has been suspended.

Important: Please don't share personal information, including email addresses, gamertags, etc.

As community users like you (not Microsoft), we are not able to enter or check information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

That being said, in these cases, it is recommended to file an appeal if the enforcement site allows you to do so.
    Please be aware that not every suspension is eligible for an appeal.

More information about submitting a case review is available in the following article:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/how-to-submit-a-case-review

The enforcement site can be accessed here:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/enforcement-history

Lastly, I understand you may feel frustrated; however, it is critical to clarify that no one in the community forums or someone from Microsoft support is capable of assisting with enforcement actions or discussing why you received one.

Thanks for reading me,

Arturo.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Can my accounts suspension be removed please

Yes and no. In the past the enforcement team has taken action for certain things in waves, like gamerscore resets or bans for modding avatars. So it's not unusual to see a ton of people getting similar suspensions at the same time. If that is the case, then it makes sense that someone could have been using a gamerpic that violated the rules like 3 months ago, then changed it and the enforcement team is just getting around to issuing a suspension so people are assuming they're getting banned for an innocent pic when the suspension is actually for one that violates the rules, but they're no longer actively using it. (That is something that does happen that I've had confirmed by staff). So if the suspensions are happening because of those 2 reasons, then it's totally makes sense. But there's no way to know if either of those are the cases and the thing of people getting multiple suspensions for supposedly the same thing is odd.
  4. Smwutches Win User

5. Tezzerrific Win User

just curious, don't you find all these bans for gamerpics a bit fishy, even Microsoft provided ones are getting people banned multiple times, there has to be an issue that is not being looked at.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Please remove my suspension

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you'll need to go to http;//enforcement.xbox.com
Thema:

1. Hey can you remove my suspension please . - Similar Threads - Hey remove suspension

2. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  3. Hey Microsoft and Activision

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey Microsoft and Activision: I know its a no but I was wondering if I could use the bo6 trailer for a bo6 movie that I'll make when it comes out or after It Will be on YouTube So yeah can yo get back to me please and thank...
  4. Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...: Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console and a minute before that it let me synk my other controller f32a4156-18fe-44c4-8f69-1ca1f5d06696
  5. hey guys I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey guys I need help: my xbox one controller joystick is very stiff and the d-pad in games clicks like crazy for no reason someone PLEASE help me out here Thanks if you can hlp 3d65159c-482c-4985-81d6-47793aca2ea6
  6. Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...: My brother is able to use this app on his xbox but for me it is not working. Could someone help me? 8f44dc0b-c55b-40a6-a414-8a240d2a259e
  7. Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?: So im also asking if every physical game discs is region free for example f1 2018 or something and if im trying to change my xbox one language and region and my country ia not there then what...
  8. Hey I need some help,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help,: I recently got my dad a turtle beach stealth 600 gen2 usb, it worked for his Xbox one first gen but it won’t work for my Xbox series X/diablo edition, the headset itself turns on but the usb stick...
  9. Hey my account got closed and my security account is also removed not is sending code to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey my account got closed and my security account is also removed not is sending code to...: Please help me how can I recover my account that account is very important 3c33d143-40c0-4432-a3ca-9c22d149f627
  10. Hey how do I clean up and remove all the new **** off the Xbox Home Screen now. I have been...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey how do I clean up and remove all the new **** off the Xbox Home Screen now. I have been...: Hey how do I clean up and remove all the new **** off the Xbox Home Screen now. I have been trying to figure it out but I’m missing something. I don’t like how cluttered and unorganized it is now....