hey! can i add forza horizon 5 on steam from microsoft store?

Discus and support hey! can i add forza horizon 5 on steam from microsoft store? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hey! can i add forza horizon 5 on steam from microsoft store? if u can help me ! d559df04-1217-4a03-85d3-54f2bcdb1054 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by didutzulcaratek, Jun 30, 2022.

1. hey! can i add forza horizon 5 on steam from microsoft store?

hey! can i add forza horizon 5 on steam from microsoft store? if u can help me !

:)

didutzulcaratek, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

I believe the TC is trying to add The Windows App version of FH5 to the Steam launcher as a none steam game. This isn't possible.

Unfortunately due to the DRM the Xbox App installed games still use, it's not possible to add these games to your Steam launcher as none steam games.

GoG Galaxy does allow you to add games from any PC launcher, including the games from the Windows Xbox App.

If you want to stream the Xbox App version of FH5 via steam, you should still be able to by this by launching Steam in Big Picture mode and then minimising to the desktop.

On the other hand if your question was about transferring the game from Windows to Steam then that's not possible. If you want to own FH5 on Steam, you'll need to buy the Steam version.
  3. Smwutches Win User

You would have to buy it from Steam to have it on Steam.
  4. Francia J. Win User

forza horizon 5 on steam an dlc on Microsoft store

If you have the license for Forza Horizon 5 on your Microsoft account kindly install the base game from Microsoft Store so you can install the add-ons as well.
  5. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Lamborghini DLC

Thank you for your response. If you want to play the game Forza Horizon 5 on the Xbox app, you will need to purchase the Xbox game version on the Microsoft Store:

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/Forza-Ho...

Since you have purchased the game on Steam, you can only play it on the Steam Launcher. You won't be able to find your Steam games on the Xbox app library as they have their respective launchers.

Remember that Steam and Xbox PC are 2 different gaming clients.
  6. WattyNuela Win User

Forza Horizon 5 can't sync cloud saves

Hello Dmitrijs, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble when trying to sync your progress in Forza Horizon 5. Let's try to sort this out, but before that please tell me:

Is this happening only with Forza Horizon 5?
    Are you playing the version available on the Xbox app/Microsoft store or are you playing the one from Steam?
    Is this happening with more games from the Microsoft store or just Forza Horizon 5?
    May I know if you tried using a different internet connection in your PC?
    And what procedures you tried to fix this inconvenience?
Thema:

1. hey! can i add forza horizon 5 on steam from microsoft store? - Similar Threads - hey add forza

2. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  3. Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...: Can u pls bring back the free mic button it was so useful Pls and I’m on mobile remove the Xbox logo button it’s useless a27978b3-9bd0-48ff-945c-333722df90ca
  4. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  5. Hey Mr Microsoft ... Please add Def Jam Fight For New York to the backwards compatability...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Mr Microsoft ... Please add Def Jam Fight For New York to the backwards compatability...: Def Jam F.F.N.Y Has to become backwards compatible with the Xbox X ... please make this happen Mr Microsoft..... 71e76ffc-141c-4d7b-96da-fe9eb52b4e1b
  6. Hey Microsoft can you please add sonic & sega all-stars racing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft can you please add sonic & sega all-stars racing.: It was my childhood back in 2011 and I really want to play it again to remember the memories I had with the game and also to play as banjo and kazooie considering I played it on my iPad....
  7. Hey everyone How do you add another microsoft account to the same playstation network account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey everyone How do you add another microsoft account to the same playstation network account?: I play Minecraft on my ps5. When I was younger my friend decided it would be funny to make a Microsoft account and not tell me the password. And I can't add another Microsoft account to the same...
  8. Hey Microsoft can you not add the Kinect Sports Rivals to the Game pass? (This question is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft can you not add the Kinect Sports Rivals to the Game pass? (This question is...: Since the Kinect is dead now and you no longer support the Device can we not at least have the game that you have developed yourself with the game pass? It's just not worth our money!...
  9. Hey Microsoft add these OG Xbox games to Xbox One backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft add these OG Xbox games to Xbox One backwards compatibility: What games would you like to see? Also upscale all OG Xbox game to 4K on the One X List of exclusive and 3rd party games. Amped Advent Rising Alien Hominid Atari Anthology Batman Rise of...
  10. Hey Looking For Gaymers to add me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Looking For Gaymers to add me: Add Me i play alot of GTA 5 COD Black ops and Ops 2 and Left4dead it would be nice if we had something in common thanks! 42e6e167-56b7-46d7-8581-a2d3dad640fa