HERE IS HOW YOU FIX YOUR MINECRAFT MICROSOFT ACCOUNT PROBLEM

Discus and support HERE IS HOW YOU FIX YOUR MINECRAFT MICROSOFT ACCOUNT PROBLEM in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Go to the title screen of minecraft and go to settings then profile. From there you will be able to change and sign out of your minecraft profile and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ĝĝçĉ, Sep 1, 2019.

1. ĝĝçĉ
    ĝĝçĉ Guest

Go to the title screen of minecraft and go to settings then profile. From there you will be able to change and sign out of your minecraft profile and into your new, if you cant invite friends then make sure you go to your world settings (located to the
    right of the world and name of world) change your settings to friends only or friends of friends. I had to do this for the Nintendo Switch because my friend tried making a new account and transferring worlds to play online making it complicated for themselves.
    Ask questions HERE IS HOW YOU FIX YOUR MINECRAFT MICROSOFT ACCOUNT PROBLEM :)

:)

ĝĝçĉ, Sep 1, 2019
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

Cheers for that, I haven't had any issues with minecraft (mostly because I don't play it anymore).
  3. SinistralSpark8 Win User

Thanks, is good to know that.
  4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I bought Minecraft like a few weeks ago. Its worked fine but all of a sudden the launcher says buy now instead of play. I'm really confused I hope I didn't get scammed.

Hi Sage! I'm more than happy to help you!

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Minecraft game. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

In order to fix this, kindly verify your Minecraft game license under your Microsoft account. Here's how:

To find the Microsoft account where your Minecraft was purchased, you will need to sign in to all of your Microsoft email accounts on account.microsoft.com > then go to Payment and Billing > Order History.

From there, check if you have any Minecraft transactions. If you have found the transactions, use the same Microsoft account to log in to Minecraft Launcher.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  5. David Wirsching Win User

I recently bought Minecraft but the Java version only works on Windows 7/8.

Hello Valeria H, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I understand that you are having problems with Minecraft Java Edition on Windows 10/11 and would like to link your Minecraft accounts. Here are some steps you could follow:

To link your Minecraft account with your Microsoft account:

On the Minecraft game home screen, select “Sign in with a Microsoft account.”
    On a different device, open your web browser and go to the URL shown in Minecraft.
    Enter the email address, phone number, or Skype username for your Microsoft account and click “Next.”
    Enter the password and click “Sign in.”
    Complete your login by following the instructions on this site to enter the 8-digit code.

To fix the issue with Minecraft Java Edition on Windows 10/11:
    Make sure your Java version is up to date.
    Try running Minecraft as administrator.
    Check the requirements to open Minecraft.
    Update your graphics card driver.

I hope this helps you solve the problem. If you have more questions or if the problem persists, do not hesitate to contact us again!

Best regards.
  6. Vanessaez Win User

Minecraft login issue

Hello Lucas X, I'm Vanessa, an independent advisor, and I'm here to guide you on your case.

Based on the information you have provided, it appears that the issue may be due to an issue with your Minecraft account. Your account may have
    been blocked or suspended for any reason.

Here are some things you can try to try to fix the problem:

Try signing in to your Minecraft account on the Minecraft website. If you can log in to the website but not the game, there may be
    a problem with your game settings.
    Try resetting your Minecraft password. If you've forgotten your password, you can reset it on the Minecraft website.
    Contact Minecraft support. If you have tried all the other solutions and the problem persists, you can contact Minecraft support.
    They will be able to help you solve the problem.
    Here are some steps you can follow to contact Minecraft support:

Visit the Minecraft support website.
    Click "Contact Support."
    Select "Account Issues."
    Once you've followed these steps, you'll be given instructions on how to contact Minecraft support.

In particular, you can try providing Minecraft support with the following information:

Your Minecraft username.
    Your email address on file for your Minecraft account.
    The date and time you purchased the Minecraft game.
    Any other information you think may be relevant to the problem.
    I hope this helps you solve the problem.

Minecraft Technical Support: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information.
    Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products).
    Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.

Best regards,
    Vanessa.
Thema:

1. HERE IS HOW YOU FIX YOUR MINECRAFT MICROSOFT ACCOUNT PROBLEM - Similar Threads - HERE FIX MINECRAFT

2. So if you are not sure about audio from both headset and TV here is the fix in settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    So if you are not sure about audio from both headset and TV here is the fix in settings: You go to settings the follow this GENERAL>VOLUME & AUDIO OUTPUT> ADDITIONAL OPTIONS> MUTE SPEAKER AUDIO WHEN HEADSET ATTACHED I am posting this because I have seen a few people posting about...
  3. It just says there is a problem on my account and it tells me to fix it here but it doesn't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    It just says there is a problem on my account and it tells me to fix it here but it doesn't...: It just says "there is a problem with your account fix it at account live.com but it doesn't say what the problem is. And because of that I'd doesn't let me sign in to my account please help :)...
  4. Very specific issue with Xbox cloud gaming, but I hope someone here knows the fix

in XboX Insiders
    Very specific issue with Xbox cloud gaming, but I hope someone here knows the fix: The issue is with Fallout 4 modding: I bought the DLC's so that I can get any mod that I want and it worked for awhile. But now all the mods that don't need DLC's to work are just fine, but all...
  5. next button is broken after clicking “typo in your email? fix it here.”

in XBoX on Windows
    next button is broken after clicking “typo in your email? fix it here.”: i reinstalled it and advanced options arent showing but i cant press any buttons after i clicked the feature in microsoft flight simulator bf92bff6-ae8a-4da6-b799-2925f5f43c56
  6. Im trying to change the email for my confirmation code for Forza 4 but the ''fix here''...

in XBoX on Windows
    Im trying to change the email for my confirmation code for Forza 4 but the ''fix here''...: Im trying to change the email for my confirmation code for Forza 4 but the ''fix here'' option doesn't work and I can't change the email. 74a22cd1-9f6e-4ccd-a2cc-0727c06f941a
  7. Slow internet on Series S/X - possible fix here

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow internet on Series S/X - possible fix here: Unbelievably slow internet connection on your Series S/X? All other devices working ok in the house? Guys, here's a potential fix for this, at least if you have a BT Hub, possibly other modems...
  8. Why can't you fix Spiderverse on 360? Here is the issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't you fix Spiderverse on 360? Here is the issue.: Ok, so Spiderverse and a few other movies are currently broken on the Xbox 360. You can not turn off the Narration which makes the movie unwatchable. Microsoft, why can't you fix it? It took me...
  9. need a fix here :)

in XboX Insiders
    need a fix here :): [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  10. Here is a better picture the bottom is the controller. How do I fix this?

in XboX Insiders
    Here is a better picture the bottom is the controller. How do I fix this?: [IMG] submitted by /u/UrBoiKarson [link] [comments]