Here is a list of issues I've stumbled upon in the latest Beta Ring build (steaming from a...

Discus and support Here is a list of issues I've stumbled upon in the latest Beta Ring build (steaming from a... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello returning after a 3 Day ban from this subreddit (that frankly I deserved) and a bit of time off from social media in general. Anyway, over the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JamesAsselstine, Aug 31, 2021.

1. Here is a list of issues I've stumbled upon in the latest Beta Ring build (steaming from a...

Hello returning after a 3 Day ban from this subreddit (that frankly I deserved) and a bit of time off from social media in general.

Anyway, over the last week I've ran into various bugs in the latest beta ring build of the Xbox One/Series Operating System... some new and some returning ones that I've reported before when I was in the alpha skip ahead ring.

The beta ring build is a mess rn on base Xbox One and apology to the Xbox Team and Xbox Insider Mods

Some I explain here in this video (ABOVE) I've been unable to reproduce successfully to properly report them are as follows:

~ A base Xbox One failing to fully completey restart and needing to be shut down forcefully (1st time running into this in the beta ring)

~ Issues with the Wi-Fi failing to connect and scan after restarting a base Xbox One on the latest beta ring build

~ Games installed external storage randomly corrupting after restarting a base Xbox One on the latest beta ring build

~ Resolution switching from 1080p to 480p after restarting a base Xbox One (from safemode) on the latest beta ring build

Seriously please look into this bug, this "Restart Bug" needs to be squashed as Iam now more concerned that my previous reports are being ignored and Iam concerned if they continue to be ignored it may ruin the retail software.

submitted by /u/JamesAsselstine
    [link] [comments]

/u/JamesAsselstine, Aug 31, 2021
  2. His Demon Queen Win User

Minecraft Save & Quit does not save

Sorry to hear this, I know it must be extremely frustrating. Are you playing on the beta version? If so, you might want to report the problem.

I've been playing quite a lot of Minecraft recently and I haven't stumbled upon the issue.
  3. VolStone Win User

[Resolved] [Xbox App] "This location isn't set up for installing games."

Thanks so much! Just set up a fresh build and stumbled upon this. First time ever. Worked perfect!
  4. Galactic Geek Win User

Comcast is the cause behind the Xbox One's HBO GO delay, but the app will be released soon

Hmm, interesting discussion I've stumbled upon here...

All I'm going to say regarding the matter is that IMO, Comcast is pure evil...

That is all.
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

failed to system update

G'day,

These are the latest Xbox OS and also the Beta, Delta and Omega rings of Insider Preview Program are also on the latest release
    to General Availability builds.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

I can not leave the Xbox Insider

Hi, it depends what ring you are in. Currently there is no insider build for Beta, Delta and Omega rings, this means you will be on the current public build.
Thema:

Here is a list of issues I've stumbled upon in the latest Beta Ring build (steaming from a...

1. Here is a list of issues I've stumbled upon in the latest Beta Ring build (steaming from a... - Similar Threads - Here list issues

2. Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x: My Xbox series x I have tried everything to fix it. No settings or anything help I have tried unplugging using different port different tv different HDMI cable Unplugging factory resetting tv...
  3. Remove the ‘click or tap here to continue’ when streaming my gameplay, and streaming that...

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the ‘click or tap here to continue’ when streaming my gameplay, and streaming that...: This question has been asked before, but there is still no update and the Answers by the 'expert' were not even applicable to the XBox app, stating many options that just aren't available. Has...
  4. Here why I think Microsoft should acquire Warner bros Discovery, inc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Here why I think Microsoft should acquire Warner bros Discovery, inc.: For sources, here: https://www.reddit.com/r/MediaMergers/comments/wdt0lz/what_if_microsoft_acquired_warner_bros_discovery/?rdt=55770&sort=new, please read all of this and also check the link. The...
  5. My controllers are doing this as well. I have tried everything mentioned here also searched...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controllers are doing this as well. I have tried everything mentioned here also searched...: Fix this bug with the series x or your going to have everyone run to ps5 51841de2-6e96-440b-83c1-d7d9717b36d5
  6. Here is a list of things Microsoft can implement to truly make the most out of the Silicon

in XBoX on Consoles
    Here is a list of things Microsoft can implement to truly make the most out of the Silicon: Option for Auto System Shutdown upon Game Installation Completion: This would just be a Checkbox in the Download Queue. I know, if you have configured your Xbox to Instant-On Mode then Downloads...
  7. ALL CURRENT PLAYERS LIST GT HERE FOR COOP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ALL CURRENT PLAYERS LIST GT HERE FOR COOP: becoming harder and harder to find ppk please list gamertags 2677e010-bf8d-40bc-9fe4-04bd194d6936
  8. Connection Issues? Check here! - List of Common Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection Issues? Check here! - List of Common Issues: Hey there everyone! I'm seeing quite some people having the same issues, so I thought why not make a post explaining how to resolve the issue or to provide more information. Let's start shall...
  9. March update preview rolling out list here

in XBoX on Consoles
    March update preview rolling out list here: Xbox One system update rolling out for previewers sounds great 2a78927a-de88-4d22-bf9b-1e2159b198ee
  10. Im a Ps4 fan and Xboxone fan here is my game list im playing. Please have fun and share yours.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im a Ps4 fan and Xboxone fan here is my game list im playing. Please have fun and share yours.: Xbox one games I own and play Number 1 im beyond addicted have Vip and have bought cars. (Forza 5), Second Deadrising 3 co op, Third Ryse Coop, Fourth KI3 20 dollar version multi Amazing, Fifth...