Hep / suggestions required - Loading code for Xbox GOLD and avoiding re occurring billing

Discus and support Hep / suggestions required - Loading code for Xbox GOLD and avoiding re occurring billing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi. I have recently purchased a 12month Xbox Gold subscription from CD Keys.com and for my young son. He lives with his Mum so his console is not to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MrGeester, Jan 29, 2021.

1. MrGeester
    MrGeester Guest

Hep / suggestions required - Loading code for Xbox GOLD and avoiding re occurring billing

Hi.

I have recently purchased a 12month Xbox Gold subscription from CD Keys.com and for my young son. He lives with his Mum so his console is not to hand.

I received the code and passed this onto him. He loaded the code but the Xbox message states that he needs to change the billing to re occurring. What do I need to do ? as I don`t particularly want to do this and also if his xbox is with him and not here with me there`s not much I can do.

Can anyone suggest anything please as I don`t know much about any of it.

Thanks in advance

:)

MrGeester, Jan 29, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: