Helping some of the less fortunate

Discus and support Helping some of the less fortunate in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i am writing to ask if micosoft would agree to donate to the people who were devastated by the huriccane Michael. My son and his wife and kids are all... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MISTY BLUE 3, Jan 17, 2019.

  1. MISTY BLUE 3
    MISTY BLUE 3 Guest

    Helping some of the less fortunate


    i am writing to ask if micosoft would agree to donate to the people who were devastated by the huriccane Michael. My son and his wife and kids are all living with her parents and their house was destroyed. I felt terrible on Christmas day and my grandson.
    That was all that he wanted from Santa. Only one of them are working.I am disabled and my income is $ 796.00 a month. I would love to see his face if he were to receive a package from your company wit new Xbox one and a controller ��. His favorite game has
    always been the Call of Duty black ops.I would be amiss if i don't tell you that he also has a sister that would be greatfull as well as I. Please contact me when you can. I will be praying that Microsoft and Xbox �� will be interested in the tax deductible
    donation for all of the children Most of the people that are in that area are limited to what amount of money they are able to use for non-essentials. Thank you for allowing me to ask for your help.

    :)
     
    MISTY BLUE 3, Jan 17, 2019
    #1
  2. BowenB23 Win User

    Helping some of the less fortunate

    I am sorry to hear about your family. I hope everything turns out for them.
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

    Helping some of the less fortunate

    Did your son have homeowners or renters insurance? That should've shouldered much of the burden. Other than that, I'm not sure how to go about asking for a new console. Sorry...
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

    Helping some of the less fortunate

    Sorry to hear about the loss.

    Best is to contact them via social media.
  5. baltyofgod Win User

    Helping some of the less fortunate

    I'm sorry for what happened, you should contact Microsoft directly and see if they can do anything
  6. xab_on_xbox Win User

    Helping some of the less fortunate

    Definitely sorry for any loss you may have incurred, but I suggest reaching out to local charities and explaining your situation to see if individuals in the community or nearby are able to help in such a way

    If Microsoft were to undertake a charitable event such as this, meetings, paperwork and permission would have to all go down and it would take a lot of time and probably be something they couldn't accomodate

    However, just reaching out to the community or local charities -- someone may feel inclined to go the store immediately and get an Xbox for you

    Best of luck
Thema:

Helping some of the less fortunate

Loading...
  1. Helping some of the less fortunate - Similar Threads - Helping less fortunate

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  6. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  7. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  8. Help with connection issues xbox one x less than a year old (controller/headset/internet)

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with connection issues xbox one x less than a year old (controller/headset/internet): My xbox one x is less than a year old and has always had an issue where my controller will randomly disconnect then reconnect in the middle of playing a game. I thought it might be the controller...
  9. Xbox One X: Issues twice in less than a year- need help

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X: Issues twice in less than a year- need help: Really, really frustrating situation here. I bought an Xbox One X last year in March and less than 2 months later, had to send it in for service for a non-displaying video issue. Then, about 2...
  10. Was in beta, but noticed after getting less updates that I was kicked to Delta. Help?

    in XboX Insiders
    Was in beta, but noticed after getting less updates that I was kicked to Delta. Help?: I've been in beta since 360, but I checked today and my only options are Delta and Omega. I don't really give feedback unless there is a bug I've found, so could that be it? submitted by...