Helping new or fresh players to dead space 3 or people who need help with the game !

Discus and support Helping new or fresh players to dead space 3 or people who need help with the game ! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If anyone needs help or wants a coop partner add me or send message also have a mic please 1eb515b0-9fde-4911-8803-9e3d50a1d5c2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DeltaEliteKing9, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Helping new or fresh players to dead space 3 or people who need help with the game !

If anyone needs help or wants a coop partner add me or send message also have a mic please

:)

DeltaEliteKing9, Feb 8, 2014
  2. Get Early Access to DeadSpace 3 demo January 15th

Mass Effect 3 players get new armour in Dead Space 3.

EA has announced that Dead Space 3 players with a Mass Effect 3 save on their console will be able to unlock a modified version of Commander Shepard's armour.

The special suit will be awarded should the game detect a previous save file, although you will need to have played both games on the same console as there is no way to unlock the armour across different platforms.

( Video in link below )

Mass Effect 3 players get new armour in Dead Space 3

Mister BuzzBee, Feb 8, 2014
  3. Bros to close

need 2 or 3 people to help with this achievement im online now so if you need this or fancy helping add me

BrothersInArms5, Feb 8, 2014
  4. Mister BuzzBee Win User

Get Early Access to DeadSpace 3 demo January 15th

Mass Effect 3 players get new armour in Dead Space 3.

EA has announced that Dead Space 3 players with a Mass Effect 3 save on their console will be able to unlock a modified version of Commander Shepard's armour.

The special suit will be awarded should the game detect a previous save file, although you will need to have played both games on the same console as there is no way to unlock the armour across different platforms.

( Video in link below )

http://www.shopto.net/news/41733/Mass-Effect-3-players-get-new-armour-in-Dead-Space-3
  5. Azrael008uk Win User

Dead Space 3 - EA think it's been too scary for you - "Hello (15) rating" Ker-ching !

Well to be fair... I've played "Dead Space" and "Dead Space 2" so why would I want to do it all again in "Dead Space 3"?

I don't mind them innovating and making something new as long as it's a quality product that is value for money.

If they can do this then it's a good thing.

Who needs "Dead Space 2.5"?

Az
  6. Nostrah Win User

Looking for Dead Space 3 friends or people who are new to dead space !

I'll go in for some co-op exploring killing!
  7. LightOne33 Win User

Looking for Dead Space 3 friends or people who are new to dead space !

I just started this game and I love it but could use help, ESP with crafting. Add me if you want.
  8. Mister BuzzBee Win User

Get Early Access to DeadSpace 3 demo January 15th

Dead Space 3 includes microtransactions.

Dead Space 3 is to be the latest game to include microtransactions according to a new report.

Eurogamer spotted at a recent preview event that you'll be able to use real money and immediately clarified
    things with Dead Space 3 associate producer Yara Khoury.

"You can buy resources with real money, but scavenger bots can also give you the currency that you can use on the marketplace. So you don?t have to spend [real world] dollars.

You won't be able to do this right from the start, taking away an unfair advantage players who decide to spend may have, "There are a lot of weapon parts that are only available to buy later in the game. Unless you?re playing through it again [on New
    Game Plus]," said Khoury.

A demo for Dead Space 3 is available now. The game itself arrives next month.

http://www.shopto.net/news/41729/Dead-Space-3-includes-microtransactions-
Thema:

Helping new or fresh players to dead space 3 or people who need help with the game !

1. Helping new or fresh players to dead space 3 or people who need help with the game ! - Similar Threads - Helping fresh players

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  4. Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???: A while ago my Xbox one would keep giving me error screens and the error said it was due to update. I've tried downloading the update offline but before the download can finish the console shuts...
  5. Help me, i dont know how solve this problem

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, i dont know how solve this problem: I recently changed my Xbox and was able to play the games smoothly, however I have a Minecraft world that I'm trying to play and a message appears saying "Your other Xbox console is taking a long...
  6. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  7. Can anybody help me with this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anybody help me with this issue?: Couple months ago i went to nyc to meet some family members their children had an Xbox so I logged on on my account. Everything was fine but they started kicking me off games so they can play I...
  8. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  9. Help with Android cloud gaming with SteelSeries Stratus XL controller

in XboX Insiders
    Help with Android cloud gaming with SteelSeries Stratus XL controller: Hoping it's not my phone's fault not being good enought but there's a bit of controller input lag that's enough to make it not worth playing but besides my phone I also am using the old Steel...
  10. I need help i just recently brought a fresh copy of skyrim special edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help i just recently brought a fresh copy of skyrim special edition: it has no scratches nothing its brand new from Australia but its not installing it says your disc may be dirty or damaged. try cleaning it (0x87e00064) 1f347ea0-8bb0-4bbd-939e-96a4b1c68631