Help

Discus and support Help in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Help me I can sign in please help c649d059-2462-4cee-9733-235beb7014e1 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by VorticalAcorn13, May 20, 2018.

1. Help

Help me I can sign in please help

:)

VorticalAcorn13, May 20, 2018
  2. BigMac65
    BigMac65 Guest
    Help

My headset was working for both game sound and party chat now not working for game sound and only shows settings for party chat

BigMac65, May 20, 2018
  3. Stray2615
    Stray2615 Guest
    Help

Throw rocks at it.

Stray2615, May 20, 2018
  4. B0t0S Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

Try clearing the cache on your HDD.
  5. lm Benjamin Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

yeah i have and it works for about 30 seconds then it comes up with disc unreadable, it also still skips from 80% to 100%
  6. GrzegorzBak Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

you can try to recover your gamertag. if you have a possibility try to download the game into a different storage drive (usb disc for example).
  7. SylvanMartin Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

sorry about this post i have fix my problem

thanks anyway
  8. Obsessive Power Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

You need to provide more information. What error do you recieve when you try to sign in?
Thema:

Help

1. Help - Similar Threads - Help

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  4. Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???: A while ago my Xbox one would keep giving me error screens and the error said it was due to update. I've tried downloading the update offline but before the download can finish the console shuts...
  5. Help me, i dont know how solve this problem

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, i dont know how solve this problem: I recently changed my Xbox and was able to play the games smoothly, however I have a Minecraft world that I'm trying to play and a message appears saying "Your other Xbox console is taking a long...
  6. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  7. Can anybody help me with this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anybody help me with this issue?: Couple months ago i went to nyc to meet some family members their children had an Xbox so I logged on on my account. Everything was fine but they started kicking me off games so they can play I...
  8. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  9. Help with Android cloud gaming with SteelSeries Stratus XL controller

in XboX Insiders
    Help with Android cloud gaming with SteelSeries Stratus XL controller: Hoping it's not my phone's fault not being good enought but there's a bit of controller input lag that's enough to make it not worth playing but besides my phone I also am using the old Steel...
  10. Can someone help me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone help me?: Hello, I bought Call of Duty in pre-sale with rewards points, but so far I haven't cashed in that money and it says it will cash out 10 days before launch. When I search the game it says that I...