Help xbox series x remote play black screen bug

Discus and support Help xbox series x remote play black screen bug in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; anytime i try an play on my xbox using remote play, with my logitech g cloud or my iphone, or laptop, the app will go an remote play to my xbox i get... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Brett13500, Feb 5, 2024.

1. Help xbox series x remote play black screen bug

anytime i try an play on my xbox using remote play, with my logitech g cloud or my iphone, or laptop, the app will go an remote play to my xbox i get the xbox logo, an it works, but heres where the issue is now lets say i turned off xbox remote play, went to go use it again after lets say 1 hr or so, i go to use remote play again everything seems ok at first its connecting to the xbox i get the xbox logo an sound, now what happens is my xbox series x remote play is on a black screen if i use my controller an move anyhing or a game was launched alls you hear is the game audio or xbox audio sounds from the main screen, but nothing displayed, now if you were to turn the television on an then instead of using remote play the xbox series x. is actually stuck on a black screen even if your trying to just use the console by default, an no remote play.

now in order to fix this issue i have to now manually hold my xbox series x consoles x button an force it to shut down, wait for it to power down then boot it back up guess what the display now works, an now lets say i go an try an remote play once again , the display works everything works, but as i said above everything this process happens on an on an on non stop with this black screen bug ill remote play once, then what happens. i leave remote play i come back after lets say a 1 hr or so go to remote play again , and boom same bug happens again...

i cant find any fixes for this issue nothing seems to rid this bug , idk if xbox an microsoft just doesnt know how to program firmware to run remote play, but legit it doesnt work at all compared to my ps5 ps5 has no issues remote playing at all, but yet my xbox series x gives me this constant black screen bug an its annoying truthfully i would like to remote play to my xbox using my logitech g cloud but it never wants to work properly.... i tried resetting my xbox series x, that didnt fix it, im connected via ethernet an my nat type is open, i ran diagnostics on remote play, everything is green check marked, ive also tried diff devices to test remote play and all of them suffer from this black screen bug an then the console itself will suffer from it which in turn requires a force shut down manually to the console to fix it... microsoft is no help im beginning to think this issue is just from a firmware related issue not hardware related an microsoft still hasnt fixed this issue...

submitted by /u/Brett13500
    [link] [comments]

/u/Brett13500, Feb 5, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Help xbox series x remote play black screen bug