Help Xbox Identity Provider isnt working

Discus and support Help Xbox Identity Provider isnt working in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So i dont have Xbox identity provider. so i went to download it. and i went to the site pressed download then went in the app and it didint show any... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DavidPopa_515, Jul 21, 2023.

1. Help Xbox Identity Provider isnt working

So i dont have Xbox identity provider. so i went to download it. and i went to the site pressed download then went in the app and it didint show any download button for the app.

:)

DavidPopa_515, Jul 21, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello DavidPopa_515, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear you're having some trouble when trying to install the Xbox Identity Provider app. Let's try to sort this out.

For that purpose, I can suggest the following possible solution:

Press the Windows key on your keyboard > type “PowerShell” > right-click on the result and click “Open as Administrator”.

Then type the following command and hit enter:

Set-ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted

Now, type this other command and hit enter:

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}

This last command can take a while, don't worry if you see some red messages in the middle of the process.

Finally, when the process ends, open the Xbox app and verify if it's telling you to install the Identity Provider or verify if the issue has been solved.
  3. MarvinStewart1 Win User

Xbox Identity Provider, not working for minecraft

Hi! Supernoob

I'm Marvin an Independent Advisor, and I will help you with your issue.

Take a look at these comments in the community by Jessen P. similar to your problem, I think this will help you.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

If you still having problems with this, I will be around to help you.

Regards.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Xbox Identity Provider

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello JohnSalamii, it asks for this because microsoft identity provider might not be installed or updated on your PC.

Make sure that, if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 21H2, because recently came out the latest update to Windows 10 and 11?

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates are often seen as optional, Microsoft released major fixes this week, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed.

If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update, and make all subsequent security updates.

Download Windows 10

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Download Windows 11

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.
  5. SHH_C Win User

Xbox Windows 10 Achievements does not work

Still doesn't work.

Should I even delete xbox identity provider?

xbox identity provider is not deleted by the above command

Is there a way if I have to delete it?
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox Identity Provider issues

Hi Karuto,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Not sure why windows moved this t Xbox as this issue is a file issue. You can try the steps posted

here
    . I was not able to find anything on our sites for the error unfortunately.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Help Xbox Identity Provider isnt working - Similar Threads - Help Identity Provider

2. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  3. Help with Android cloud gaming with SteelSeries Stratus XL controller

in XboX Insiders
    Help with Android cloud gaming with SteelSeries Stratus XL controller: Hoping it's not my phone's fault not being good enought but there's a bit of controller input lag that's enough to make it not worth playing but besides my phone I also am using the old Steel...
  4. Can someone help me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone help me?: Hello, I bought Call of Duty in pre-sale with rewards points, but so far I haven't cashed in that money and it says it will cash out 10 days before launch. When I search the game it says that I...
  5. Information Xbox physical disc. Help me

in XboX Insiders
    Information Xbox physical disc. Help me: Good morning I wanted information about the physical versions of Xbox games I am a collector and I only buy physical versions of the games. But is it true that Microsoft will take physical...
  6. My xbox double flashes and crashes my game any help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox double flashes and crashes my game any help?: When playing watch dogs legion my game often crashes in very short spaces of time with my Xbox flashing twice every time it crashes. 20c9e003-3671-4251-9e3b-a54571c4da23
  7. Xbox Series S is faster to download than my Series X (Help)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S is faster to download than my Series X (Help): I just bought a second hand Series X yesterday, I was blown away when I seen it was only hitting 30-45Mb/s , while my Series S has no issue consistently holding 150-195Mb/s.. I’ve tried many...
  8. Stuck in "Help us fight robot"

in XBoX on Windows
    Stuck in "Help us fight robot": I'm stuck in this "Help us fight robot" I don't know how to fix this problem when logging in Microsoft account it's just shown that "help us fight robot" and "following" and I don't know what's...
  9. Help with download speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with download speed: I need help about a few months back my download speed was capped at 90 Mbps and before then it was about to hit as high as 600 Mbps. Nothing changed with cords or routers. It's a wired connection....
  10. I cant download Xbox identity provider from the microsoft store. 2 asking help from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download Xbox identity provider from the microsoft store. 2 asking help from...: Xbox identity provider doesn't show up when I search for it on the search bar. Even in the microsoft store webpage it doesn't show up and if I open links that direct me to Xbox identity provider...