Help xbox Audio Settings Greyed Out!

Discus and support Help xbox Audio Settings Greyed Out! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/wolfiejay97 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/wolfiejay97, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Help xbox Audio Settings Greyed Out!

/u/wolfiejay97, Aug 20, 2020
  2. ObsessedPirate1 Win User

hdmi output greyed out

I went to settings then volume and audio output and the using hdmi or optical audio headset is unchecked and still greyed out
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Audio Selection

Hi Thomas,

Can you tell us your audio setup? Do you use an audio receiver, or do you connect with the HDMI cable from your Xbox directly to your display?

The only time it would be greyed out is if there is no HDMI detected or you have a headset plugged in set to Windows Sonic or Dolby Atmos.

Let us know your setup and we'll help you figure this out.
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Chatpad cause Audio Adjustment Settings to be Greyed out

Hi SamuelRock300! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

This is completely normal as the chatpad(headset stereo adapter) has the volume control and the chat mixer control as well as the mute buttons
  5. ObsessedPirate1 Win User

hdmi output greyed out

its not the setup its the fact that on the xbox the HDMI audio output is greyed out and wont let me change it.

the speaker audio wont let me change it.
  6. JasonEvans16 Win User

Xbox One X setup with Soundbar

Thanks for all advice/help. Think I've got it sorted now - turns out as I head my headset settings set to Windows Sonic it'd greyed out my speaker audio options. I've changed it to stereo and then updated my audio settings to bitstream and DTS. The DTS
    indicator now lights up on my Soundbar. Headset (turtle beach stealth 500) doesn't seem to be working now, but I rarely use them so I'm not too fussed.
Thema:

Help xbox Audio Settings Greyed Out!

1. Help xbox Audio Settings Greyed Out! - Similar Threads - Help Audio Settings

2. Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset: Well I was playing my controller died and I plugged in the charger and then I couldn't hear game chat party I could only here party chat when I was look at it like if you were to leave it and I...
  3. Need mic / audio help! My mic connects, and I can hear game / party.

in XboX Insiders
    Need mic / audio help! My mic connects, and I can hear game / party.: However, I cannot speak, any help is massively appreciated. (Series S, hyper X mic if that’s of any help) submitted by /u/Accomplished_Cook508 [link] [comments]
  4. headset audio help !!

in XBoX on Consoles
    headset audio help !!: i plugged my xbox into my TV and the game audio was coming out of the speakers but the xbox party chat only came through my headset, which i didn’t like so i plugged the xbox back into my monitor...
  5. Need help with dolby digital audio

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with dolby digital audio: I bought a Xbox series S yesterday and I’m running into issues getting the audio to work. I use a Lovesac Stealthtech via e-ARC on my LG C2 tv. However I’m not getting any audio options other than...
  6. Need help combining Xbox and pc audio into one headset.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help combining Xbox and pc audio into one headset.: I have a series x, astro a40s, and a windows 10pc, everything is up to date. I am trying to get game sound from my Xbox and sound from my pc at the same time. So I can play a game and have YouTube...
  7. I need help figuring out how to get audio output.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I need help figuring out how to get audio output.: I have not been able to talk to anyone in a party for over a year now. I can hear them, but they can’t hear me. This started when I had my old Xbox One and old headset. I thought that maybe it was...
  8. Someone please help, my audio is cutting out while I stream.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone please help, my audio is cutting out while I stream.: My audio when I plug in my headset to my Xbox series X controller during a stream is cutting out every second as if someone was muting and unmuting my stream. I haven't touched the settings at all...
  9. Crackling Audio Issues Encountered When Launching Games From Xbox App On PC, can anyone help?

in XBoX on Windows
    Crackling Audio Issues Encountered When Launching Games From Xbox App On PC, can anyone help?: Crackling Audio Issues: Okay, so here’s some context. I use a Razer Nari Ultimate headset usually connected in Bluetooth. When I launch any Microsoft associated games from the xbox store on my PC...
  10. Crackling Audio Issues Encountered When Launching Games From Xbox App On PC, can anyone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crackling Audio Issues Encountered When Launching Games From Xbox App On PC, can anyone help?: Crackling Audio Issues: Okay, so here’s some context. I use a Razer Nari Ultimate headset usually connected in Bluetooth. When I launch any Microsoft associated games from the xbox store on my PC...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one audio and music greyed out

2. xbox series s headset audio options grayed out

3. xbox speaker audio settings

4. xbox series s speaker audio greyed out,
  5. xbox series x headset audio is greyed out steelseries,
  6. xbox audio settings greyed out,
  7. xbox series x audio settings greyed out,
  8. Xbox series x audio-&music greyed out,
  9. xbox audio and music greyed out,
  10. speaker audio xbox series x greyed out,
  11. xbox all my audio is grayed out