[HELP] xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows cannot be used.

Discus and support [HELP] xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows cannot be used. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought an xbox 360 wireless receiver and an Xbox 360 Controller from an online auction site. It seems that the seller was using Windows 10 version... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by kckk_999, Feb 9, 2021.

1. kckk_999
    kckk_999 Guest

I bought an xbox 360 wireless receiver and an Xbox 360 Controller from an online auction site.

It seems that the seller was using Windows 10 version 1909.

It is said that the controller and receiver were used until 2/2.

It is a product with the Microsoft logo.

I'm using the latest version 2004 of Windows 10.The controller glowed when I put the batteries in and pressed the "X" key.No matter which USB port the receiver connects to, it will not be recognized.It is not recognized as an "unknown device" by Device Manager.
    Also, I looked at the official website (https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/ja-jp/d/xbox-360-controller-for-windows) to install the driver, but the download link is I'm dead and can't download the driver "Xbox360_64Jpn.exe". ; _;

[HELP] xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows cannot be used. [​IMG]

I want to play Titanfall 2 as soon as possible, so I would be grateful if you could give me some helpful information if anyone else encounters the same symptoms.(By the way, are there many cases where drivers for Microsoft products suddenly become undownloadable?)
    I read the contents of the following thread and tried it.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/xba_wowpc-xba_gowpc/xbox-360-wireless-adapter-device-driver-for/e2777318-07b0-49c8-a3f0-e5097861e064?page=1

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/xbox-360-wireless-receiver-does-not-recognized-by/16b9cb5f-a03b-4586-a3b2-52685cd58765

I used google translate, deepL. thank you for reading.

:)

kckk_999, Feb 9, 2021
  2. maxen Win User

Connecting my Xbox 360 controller to Windows 8 laptop.

For wireless Xbox 360 controllers, you cannot use the charging cable to connect to a PC (it only transfers power, not data). To use the controller with a PC, you will either need an "Xbox 360 controller for Windows" (non-detachable cable) or use your existing
    wireless controller with the wireless gaming receiver for Windows.

This is the wireless adapter you could use:
    support.xbox.com/.../xbox-360-wireless-gaming-receiver-windows

Let us know if you have any questions.
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Win 10 xbox receiver

Hi robertcawrey,

Thanks for your post! To use an Xbox 360 controller on a Windows PC, you must use the

Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver
    . Since the Xbox 360 controller and Xbox One controller use different wireless technologies, the new receiver is not compatible with 360 controllers.

I hope this helps.
  4. maxen Win User

WIRED/WIRELESS HYBRID Xbox 360 controller is not working on Windows 8

5. ChrisCalvin71 Win User

Xbox 360 PC Wireless Gaming Receiver

Trithinity,

Here is the support page for Xbox 360 Wireless gaming, https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/accessories/xbox-360-wireless-gaming-receiver-windows. Hope this helps.

Please keep us updated on your progress.

Thank you,
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Wireless Xbox 360 controllers to Windows 10

Thema:

1. [HELP] xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows cannot be used. - Similar Threads - HELP 360 wireless

2. Need help with a Japanese Xbox 360

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with a Japanese Xbox 360: Hey, so I bought a Japanese region Xbox 360 and I can't get it to connect to my wifi. When I try it says it can't connect to my router/network. Also when it detects my network it sees it but says...
  3. Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...: Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console and a minute before that it let me synk my other controller f32a4156-18fe-44c4-8f69-1ca1f5d06696
  4. I need help connecting to xbox live on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help connecting to xbox live on my Xbox 360: I have an xbox 360 and I've been trying to bring up the ol thing back up but every time I try to let it connect to xbox live or sign in to any of my accounts it says can't sign in or to restart my...
  5. Help for a Japanese Xbox 360 (2006 model) - step down transformer, power supply, etc. etc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help for a Japanese Xbox 360 (2006 model) - step down transformer, power supply, etc. etc.: Hello, I'm Alex (Alessandro) from Italy. 1 month ago I bought an used Japanese Xbox 360 (mint condition) from a Japanese Ebay seller (100% positive feedbacks). This console is only 100-110v (in...
  6. i need help with my xbox 360 cloud storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    i need help with my xbox 360 cloud storage: So im trying to enable cloud storage on my xbox 360 to transfer my Skate 3 save file to my xbox one x but it wont let me enable it. it just says that i have to have atleast 514 mb of free space on...
  7. I can't use my 360 Pad Wireless Dongle since the latest Update. Can someone help me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't use my 360 Pad Wireless Dongle since the latest Update. Can someone help me?: Each time there is an update, the Xbox 360 Pad Wireless Receiver is not supported. I love my old pad, and the dongle is fairly new. I just want to be supported, or to be informed if my device is...
  8. New Xbox Wireless Controller doesn't connect and work with Xbox 360 S; help please?

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox Wireless Controller doesn't connect and work with Xbox 360 S; help please?: Hello, My new Xbox Wireless Controller doesn't connect and work with my Xbox 360 S! I have tried all the troubleshooting steps that are on the Xbox and Microsoft websites but still cannot get it...
  9. [Help] Wireless Xbox 360 Controller Receiver Not Detected By Windows 10 & No Green Light????

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Help] Wireless Xbox 360 Controller Receiver Not Detected By Windows 10 & No Green Light????: I have been using a Wireless Xbox 360 Controller Receiver For Windows for years on my desktop pc which has has Windows 10 (64bit). Works great. I about to go on a trip and wanted to use the...
  10. I cannot get the Xbox 360 wireless Steering wheel with force feedback to sync up. HELP!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot get the Xbox 360 wireless Steering wheel with force feedback to sync up. HELP!: After pressing the console and the wheel sync buttons they are both searching for about 30 secs, than time out. I have tried on multiple consoles with the same result. Please any info would be...