Help Xbox 360 games won't load properly

Discus and support Help Xbox 360 games won't load properly in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I play a game it is fine at the beginning but after a couple minutes of gameplay the games won't load properly. For example, missing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BlaTheCreator, Apr 6, 2015.

1. Help Xbox 360 games won't load properly

Whenever I play a game it is fine at the beginning but after a couple minutes of gameplay the games won't load properly. For example, missing particles, missing areas of the map, etc. If someone could help I would appreciate it. Also whenever I try to play
    a disc it loads up properly then a couple minutes in it says disc unreadable but the disc is perfectly fine, and it says the same thing when I try to install the discs.

:)

BlaTheCreator, Apr 6, 2015
  2. Won't load

My Xbox one won't load any of my 360 games past the 360 loading screen. It only works if I'm not signed in, and once I try to sign in, the 360 menu won't load. And the thing is, they all worked fine last weekend, but now the backwards compatible games won't
    load past the freakin' 360 menu. Can someone help me?

AdoptedMoth6247, Apr 6, 2015
  3. spinning disc after ejecting

My fifa disc keeps spinning after I eject it and the game won't load properly. The game works fine on my brother's xbox. Any suggestions? Thanks

Ucantcronaldo7, Apr 6, 2015
  4. Irixion
    Irixion Guest

Your disc drive is going wonky. You could try getting a lens cleaning kit, and clean your drive's laser. If that doesn't do the trick you may need to send your console in for repair.

Irixion, Apr 6, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: