help with youtube on ONE

Discus and support help with youtube on ONE in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can someone tell me or provide a link that explains the button layout for youtube. I wanna know how to like a video,sub and upload from my ONE. Thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by muckypup75, Apr 6, 2014.

  1. muckypup75
    muckypup75 Guest

    help with youtube on ONE


    Can someone tell me or provide a link that explains the button layout for youtube. I wanna know how to like a video,sub and upload from my ONE. Thanks ahead of time to those that answer.

    :)
     
    muckypup75, Apr 6, 2014
    #1
  2. help with streaming on youtube

    Hey there Ashur! My first question is if you are a Child Account or not (under 18)? If so, you can have your Parent Account check on your Privacy Settings for you. If not, you can manage your Privacy Settings yourself, both on the console and on Xbox.com.
    Please double check all of those to make sure sharing and user content is allowed. Let us know if that helps, thanks!
     
    Mister Gwyther, Apr 6, 2014
    #2
  3. AshurDishur
    AshurDishur Guest
    help with streaming on youtube

    have the new cod game and I am trying to stream using the feature via my youtube channel. when I go to the go live on xbox it says not allowed due to age restrictions. i have no age restrictions set on my console my account or my youtube how do I fix this
    ??
     
    AshurDishur, Apr 6, 2014
    #3
  4. help with youtube on ONE

    There should be an option on the context menu (where you press play, pause, etc.) that offers "more" or "advanced" options. You should find what you're looking for there. help with youtube on ONE ;)
     
    Galactic Geek, Apr 6, 2014
    #4
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

    help with youtube on ONE

    There should be an option on the context menu (where you press play, pause, etc.) that offers "more" or "advanced" options. You should find what you're looking for there. ;)
  6. kingvas78 Win User

    Gears 3 question

    Yup, thats the one. Found it on youtube.

    Thanks for the help!
  7. MasTerKi3Z Win User

    Zoo Tycoon- Cant Complete Challenge Mode Mission And Cant Get Back To Map

    Watch some videos on YouTube, one of them may help You
  8. MAD MONSTER1980 Win User

    Youtube Crashing

    Having same problems every time I run youtube app xbox one will reset just as youtube wants to come on ,,this is the second day please help xbox
  9. Vyx-[xboxvenue] Win User

    Need Help With Youtube

    Would the regular privacy settings for movies and music carry to youtube?
Thema:

help with youtube on ONE

Loading...
  1. help with youtube on ONE - Similar Threads - help youtube

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  6. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  7. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  8. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  9. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  10. Can somebody help me fix my YouTube or maybe Xbox can resolve it???

    in XBoX on Windows
    Can somebody help me fix my YouTube or maybe Xbox can resolve it???: Im trying to watch YouTube and the screen freezes and the audio continues playing. I cant watch it its unbearable somebody please help me fix this it would he much appreciated....