Help with xbox one and metal gear solid 5,TPP

Discus and support Help with xbox one and metal gear solid 5,TPP in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, i am an older person that likes games. I have an xbox one, it is hooked up to wifi/ internet. We live in country, so internet is sketchy at best.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kj559, Jan 17, 2023.

1. Kj559
    Kj559 Guest

Hi, i am an older person that likes games. I have an xbox one, it is hooked up to wifi/ internet. We live in country, so internet is sketchy at best. So I've never played games online etc. Our favorite gave is Metal Gear Solid 5, Phantom Pain. The issue? I play for hours, and the game saves, but when i turn the console on, i have to start all the way from beginning. I mean, from the install. So, I've been playing the game, and leaving console on. Returning to it when i want to play. All of a sudden, screen goes black and the install screen comes back on. Now, I've checked memory on box, says 92% empty. That is the only game or anything i have on the unit. This has been happening for about 6 years now. I play for awhile, and then all of a sudden, middle of play, the unit wants to go back and install everything. I don't know much about gaming systems. That's painfully obvious. The game says it automatically saves. Whenever i "die" in game, i can restart from any check point etc. I'm frustrated, as that just happened again. Been playing for about 20 hours and now, it takes me back to install. I have always let the game install completely before playing. Please help! I have fun playing this silly little game, but want to throw the xbox out the window! Thanks!

:)

Kj559, Jan 17, 2023
  2. KenFulton-53FF4EA1-E Win User

Purchase failed but no error code, only the 32 digit purchase ID

Same Here

UK

UK

Virgin

Metal Gear Solid TPP
  3. StevenK_M Win User

4. StevenK_M Win User

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)
  5. luissolid Win User

What 'Non-Xbox' games would you want on the platform?

As a Metal Gear Solid fan... i really want a Metal Gear Solid Remastered on Xbox One!
  6. John Dowding Win User
Thema:

1. Help with xbox one and metal gear solid 5,TPP - Similar Threads - Help metal gear

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  4. Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???: A while ago my Xbox one would keep giving me error screens and the error said it was due to update. I've tried downloading the update offline but before the download can finish the console shuts...
  5. Help me, i dont know how solve this problem

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, i dont know how solve this problem: I recently changed my Xbox and was able to play the games smoothly, however I have a Minecraft world that I'm trying to play and a message appears saying "Your other Xbox console is taking a long...
  6. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  7. Can anybody help me with this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anybody help me with this issue?: Couple months ago i went to nyc to meet some family members their children had an Xbox so I logged on on my account. Everything was fine but they started kicking me off games so they can play I...
  8. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  9. help Metal gear Solid 5 wont load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    help Metal gear Solid 5 wont load: The free game this month is Metal Gear Solid 5 I downloaded it and when it was finished it wouldn't load I deleted it and reinstalled it and it wont start. 1af5fcbe-bae7-4d07-a5be-613cc1368ff6
  10. Metal Gear Survive Help, Please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metal Gear Survive Help, Please: I downloaded Metal Gear Survive last night and was playing for nearly 7 hours. I woke up this morning to play and I've been getting kicked from the servers everytime I start the single-player...