Help with Xbox controllers needed

Discus and support Help with Xbox controllers needed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all, so for the last few years or so. I’ve been Encountering this very weird “ bug “ with all my Xbox controllers I use. My sticks ( in particular... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ルイス �, Mar 8, 2024.

1. Help with Xbox controllers needed

Hi all, so for the last few years or so. I’ve been Encountering this very weird “ bug “ with all my Xbox controllers I use. My sticks ( in particular the right one ) is almost unusable. It moves way too fast in games, and it’s not precise at all. It seems to shoot straight off on even the littlest movements. This is not stick drift, may I add. It’s impossible to play any fps games as it requires precise aim. Can anybody help me please ?

:)

ルイス �, Mar 8, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi ルイス, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, can you give us more details?

Are you playing on an Xbox Console or PC?

Have you checked for a firmware update on the controllers using the Xbox Accessories app?
  3. Georges C. Win User

Need help with a controller

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Olá Sym, have you tried connecting your controller to your console or a PC with a USB cable to see if it stops blinking?

You can also download the Xbox Accessories App to verify that it is recognized by the system and has no pending updates.
  4. SammieChaos Win User

Xbox Controller Headphone jack not working

5. Cowgrlzroc Win User

Need help with Xbox One controler

Sorry to hear about your issue. Have you been using the controller and now all of the sudden it doesn't work or is this a new controller? Try connecting the controller to your Xbox with a USB cable and re-syncing it with your Xbox. If you can get it to
    sync, check to see if your controller needs an update. If that doesn't work, you may want to try a different controller to see if the problem is in your controller or your console's operating system.

If this doesn't work, let us know what you have tried.

Best wishes,

Cowgirl
  6. JamesDGreen Win User

Needing help with xbox 360 controller

I believe the lubricant screwed the controller. I dont use any I just let it be. Sometimes my character in games move without me touching the controller but yeah I would of just kept it before or buy a new 1.
Thema:

1. Help with Xbox controllers needed - Similar Threads - Help controllers needed

2. Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...: Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console and a minute before that it let me synk my other controller f32a4156-18fe-44c4-8f69-1ca1f5d06696
  3. I NEED HELP FIXING MY CONTROLLER!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I NEED HELP FIXING MY CONTROLLER!!: Hey yall i need help fixing my controller. I dont know why its doing what it is doing. All of a sudden, withing 10 minutes of me steppi g away and coming back my controllef is broken. Anytime i...
  4. Need help picking a new xbox controller

in XboX Insiders
    Need help picking a new xbox controller: So I've been through lots of regular xbox series x/s controllers and the most recent one got stick drift after about 4 months of use. Trying to find a xbox controller that can withstand the...
  5. Pc controller input bug need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the...
  6. I need help pairing my xbox one controller

in XboX Insiders
    I need help pairing my xbox one controller: So I have an Xbox 1 with 200 games on it that are very legendary and I hold dear to my heart. I stop playing my Xbox 1 and return from my Xbox Series S. Now I've want to replay the games but my...
  7. We need some Wireless controller help

in XboX Insiders
    We need some Wireless controller help: My son has an Xbox One and we bought him a wireless controller that has one of those USB receivers he lost the receiver. I'm a gamer myself and I'm under the understanding that if he didn't have...
  8. I need help with my controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with my controller: I got the white Powera advantage controller lumectra today 30 mins ago and in the powera hq app it said it needed an update and know the paddles won’t work 58b492ad-3445-4579-a4e7-3062a9b9de1f
  9. I need help with my controls. It's not my cintroler because I have uses multiple but when I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with my controls. It's not my cintroler because I have uses multiple but when I...: I don't know what is going on but when I am playing games and use my joystick (either right or left) to lool around, it will continue turning my player that way even if I have stopped using the...
  10. Need help regarding to my Xbox Elite Controller Series 2

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help regarding to my Xbox Elite Controller Series 2: Technical support about my Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 c7177218-1886-4ec6-904e-e1f21281d9b5