Help with very lost password

Discus and support Help with very lost password in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Good evening I have a complicated issue resulting from me forgetting my password the main issue is because I had gotten a new phone and my old one... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Pepper Flakes, Jun 30, 2023.

1. Help with very lost password

Good evening I have a complicated issue resulting from me forgetting my password the main issue is because I had gotten a new phone and my old one isn’t activated so when I try to reset my password and get the code it of course won’t go through I’ve made multiple purchases with this account and I’ve have much progress on the games that I have currently on it so I would like assistance just in case I were to somehow get kicked out I would be able to sign back in on my Xbox

:)

Pepper Flakes, Jun 30, 2023
  2. Ironwilled Win User

My Xbox might have been hacked?

3. dempup Win User

lost my passcode

4. dempup Win User

Can you identify this serial number please it's 108888235148

5. onyxishere Win User

Lost Account Credentials

6. ImpaledGremlin Win User

How can I access to my account

Hi if you go to the below it should help you get through the process

Lost password

Happy gaming
Thema:

Help with very lost password

1. Help with very lost password - Similar Threads - Help very lost

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  4. Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???: A while ago my Xbox one would keep giving me error screens and the error said it was due to update. I've tried downloading the update offline but before the download can finish the console shuts...
  5. Very high latency can u please help me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Very high latency can u please help me: have very hi latency on Xbox series s I ran a network test on test network speed & statistics and I’m getting a latency of 202 I believe that is causing me delay and lag on nba 2k24 can u please...
  6. Is there a way I can attach a gif to my Xbox profile. If so, that would be very helpful...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way I can attach a gif to my Xbox profile. If so, that would be very helpful...: I’m trying to attach a gif to my Xbox profile but it does not work. Is there a way that I can attach a gif. It would be amazing because I have boring pics. The best Gamer, Cam....
  7. Where is the support for setting up the very expensive Xbox series x help? I am stick in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is the support for setting up the very expensive Xbox series x help? I am stick in...: I have been trying to setup my new Xbox series x. It up dated on the middle of the set up, and is now stuck at the turn on controller and will not go further. Controller just blinking. Can't find...
  8. My Rig 300 hc Dolby Atmos headset mic is picking my voice very softly. Please help.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Rig 300 hc Dolby Atmos headset mic is picking my voice very softly. Please help.: The rig 300 hc headset mic is barely picking up my voice. Please help 36db2845-0636-4bd2-8613-ff9d00c4b1b4
  9. I need help, I lost my data due to a power outage, I am very upset about this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help, I lost my data due to a power outage, I am very upset about this: I lost data due to a power outage. The data is corrupted and it took several hours. Is there a way to restore them? Either from mojang or from my system. 0d46ec84-0a53-46cb-b2c9-a61e917da2fe
  10. Xbox One X won't play anything, and very very slow, Please someone Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X won't play anything, and very very slow, Please someone Help: I have an Xbox One X, and it is taking forever to start, I finally get it to and then everything is telling me it's taking to long to load error or just close back to home screen, it's freezing up...