Help with transferring Persona 5 royale's saves to the steam version of the game.

Discus and support Help with transferring Persona 5 royale's saves to the steam version of the game. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am planning on buying Persona 5 royale in steam, after it was removed from Xbox Game Pass. I already invested a lot of time into the game when they... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zonarch, Nov 23, 2023.

1. Zonarch
    Zonarch Guest

Help with transferring Persona 5 royale's saves to the steam version of the game.

I am planning on buying Persona 5 royale in steam, after it was removed from Xbox Game Pass. I already invested a lot of time into the game when they removed it. i want to know if I can transfer my saves to the Steam version? I would have tried to find the game saves myself, but i deleted the xbox version of the game when it was removed it from the Game Pass.

:)

Zonarch, Nov 23, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Zonarch! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

Based on the information I've gathered, saved data are almost never transferable between platforms Xbox and Steam, which includes separate stores on PCs.

However according to a user Tezzarrific: "a good few games saves can be transferred from gamepass to steam easily, some require a third party app to convert the saves, but yes can be done, i transferred a bunch a while ago as my main platform is steam, i also transferred saves between GOG, EA, Ubisoft and Battlenet. Epic hardly needed anything done as a lot of the games on epic are actually steam games."

For reference link:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...opied-to/baf5389c-8dd2-48d1-a21a-c068d82c8c2a

In this case, I highly suggest you take your time and check this link for more information regarding saved data transfer:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/1687950/discussions/0/3489752656790852279/

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Volcannon Win User

Persona 5 royale : PC game pass saves don't sync with Cloud gaming

For me, the PC version of Persona 5 Royal is not syncing with my Xbox Cloud save. Would love to know if tyhere is a way to fix this.

P.S. I don't use a phone, so I only have the PC and my Xbox Series S.
  4. Edwardplayz Win User

Can we transfer Persona 5 Royal save file from another xbox app account?

If the game is played on PC, it may be possible if you mess with WindowsApps Permissions, or find the save directory.

PCGamesWiki states that the Save Directory for the MS Store version of Persona 5 Royal is located in

[table][tr][td]%APPDATA%\SEGA\P5R\Microsoft\[/td][/tr][/table]
    The save data should be in there somewhere, but I will reach back if I find anything.

However, it probably will not sync between devices.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Persona 5 Royal

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Diego, save is accessed through the app with your account logged into the PC, this may be some xbox app bug, try to check if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 22H2.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates are often seen as optional.

Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.

After this, try the procedures below.

Using System File Checker in Windows

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/usi...

chkdsk

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server...

1 - Type cmd (Command Prompt) in the search bar of the Start menu and then click Run as administrator.

2 - Enter chkdsk /f/x/r/v

Being in use the system will ask if the user wants to check the chosen drive after reboot. Just type S and restart the computer.
  6. OpticRJames Win User

Game "Not Available"

Thema:

1. Help with transferring Persona 5 royale's saves to the steam version of the game. - Similar Threads - Help transferring Persona

2. Need support help with license transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need support help with license transfer: Hello if anyone knows anyway to help it would be appreciated so i went to play my old xbox 360 and so i started downloading some of my old games but i also started purchasing disk games and turns...
  3. Help with transferring games between internal and external drives

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with transferring games between internal and external drives: Hi everyone, I have just bought a Seagate 2tb external drive for my xbox one s.It is formatted for games and is ready to go. However when i transferred a 360 title from internal to external...
  4. Any help on my Network Transfer being slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any help on my Network Transfer being slow?: I just bought a used Xbox series x to replace my Xbox one s. I am trying to transfer my games between the two consoles through network transfer but it is going incredibly slow. It is downloading...
  5. Can't play GTA Online & Gamepass help after Xbox transfer (Account, Data & Games)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play GTA Online & Gamepass help after Xbox transfer (Account, Data & Games): As the title says, I need some help I recently transferred to a Xbox One X, the problem is I can't play GTA Online I used to be able to on my Xbox One, but now I get the "Your profile does not...
  6. Can anyone help me figure out how to transfer these 2 dlcs to new gen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anyone help me figure out how to transfer these 2 dlcs to new gen?: I have bought a physical copy of the game "Goat Simulator 3" and its 2 DLCs, I have redeemed those 2 codes on my old gen console even tho the game isn't available on old-gen consoles and now I...
  7. i need help to remove my fortnite account from one microsoft account then transfer to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need help to remove my fortnite account from one microsoft account then transfer to...: Hi I linked my Fortnite account to my father's Microsoft account a while back and now my father is complaining that he has all his personal information on that account and doesn't want any games...
  8. help w/ transferring Minecraft worlds between PS5 n Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    help w/ transferring Minecraft worlds between PS5 n Switch: ok so i am having a difficult time transferring my Minecraft worlds between PS5 n Switch, I am signed into my Microsoft acct n I click on sync worlds from my Switch, nothing syncs, plz help. i...
  9. Need help with transferring a lost Microsoft account with my old gamertag.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with transferring a lost Microsoft account with my old gamertag.: Hi, I used to have an Xbox One X and it stopped displaying video but at that time I didn't have enough cash to get it repaired so I had to get it recycled. It had my old gamertag and old Microsoft...
  10. Can someone help? the game and try to transfer an hour, red dead redemption two

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone help? the game and try to transfer an hour, red dead redemption two: OK so when I’m transferring games to Xbox S for the Xbox one does it have to be digital let do the game and forever have to be digital like like if I’m transferring a disc game can I not do that?...