Help with the Xbox Live Gold 3 month sub deal

Discus and support Help with the Xbox Live Gold 3 month sub deal in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi everyone! When I went to the Xbox Live Gold purchase area, and it said they were having a deal with the 3 month subscription (you'd get an extra 3... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Coty Williams, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Help with the Xbox Live Gold 3 month sub deal

Hi everyone! When I went to the Xbox Live Gold purchase area, and it said they were having a deal with the 3 month subscription (you'd get an extra 3 months, and it would be sent to you within 10 business days) now, I saw this on the 9th iirc and couldn't
    get XBL until the 11th, when the time came to get it, I looked and it didn't say that they were having that deal anymore, but I looked around the internet, and it seems Gamestop and Amazon are still offering it. So my question is: Can I still get the free
    extra 3 months even though I bought from Xbox website and on the 11th, or is it just a lost cause and I should've bought from Gamestop or Amazon to get this?

:)

Coty Williams, Jun 12, 2018
  2. 3 months live Play Together with Xbox Live Gold Promotion not recived. still no message

I purchased 3 months gold on 1/23/2018 as part of a deal. Deal was, i would be emailed a code for an additional 3 months as this was part of the Play Together with Xbox Live Gold Promotion.. I still have not received this in my message centre. Can someone
    please help?

PREADATOR1983, Jun 12, 2018
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    New to Xbox 360 - James D Holder

You'll need a gold account to play online with other people,the account your posting with is a silver account.

You will need to buy either a 1 month,3 month or 12 month xbox live gold sub to play online.

Daft Badger, Jun 12, 2018
  4. SoapyEar451 Win User

xbox live

You can sub to xbox live gold and gamepass for like.. 14 a month... Good deal.
  5. k1Helix z Win User

Buying Ultimate

I think I saw there's a promo for 3-month Ultimate for new subscribers around 10$ or something like that, if you get in the black friday a good deal on gold then it's a no brainer, get 12 of gold and then add the 3 month if it still available, I'd wait
    for the deals if i were you, these subs are very generous.
  6. thedrunkcowboy Win User

Bought xbox live 3 months 50% off with 800 points

7. Daft Badger Win User

New to Xbox 360 - James D Holder

You'll need a gold account to play online with other people,the account your posting with is a silver account.

You will need to buy either a 1 month,3 month or 12 month xbox live gold sub to play online.
  8. Temhotabot Win User

Do gamer need Gold Subscription to play Online?

Yes you do need a Gold Subscription in order to play games online on XBL. It looks as though you are a Gold member already so you already have what you need. Just an FYI, it is cheaper if you buy a 12 month sub as opposed to a
    3 month or 1 month sub (the latter is only available online). If you shop around online rather than in retail shops, you can find some great deals on the 12 month subs.
Thema:

Help with the Xbox Live Gold 3 month sub deal

1. Help with the Xbox Live Gold 3 month sub deal - Similar Threads - Help Live Gold

2. Microsoft adds new profile badge in memory of Xbox Live Gold But i never got mine help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft adds new profile badge in memory of Xbox Live Gold But i never got mine help: Hi i have read there is new profile badge upon checking for some reason i do not seen to have this from what i can tell ive been with xbox 16 Years,Can any xbox support team please add this to my...
  3. Xbox live gold help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live gold help: I paid for Xbox live gold for the year in May 2023, however when my son is trying to play it wants us to pay again? d92b6597-2e8a-4b3e-be32-17d0c38b0d4e
  4. My Dad paid for the Xbox live Gold then 1 week later it says help us secure this account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Dad paid for the Xbox live Gold then 1 week later it says help us secure this account: I don't have the email anymore and I also don't know the information for the account I only know the first name and last name and the 1 email address and gamertag and Xbox live id...
  5. Somebody please help me. I bought xbox Live gold ultimate so I could play online on forza...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Somebody please help me. I bought xbox Live gold ultimate so I could play online on forza...: Somebody please help me. I bought xbox Live gold ultimate so I could play online on forza horizon 4 but I don't know why forza horizion 4 keeps saying I need xbox live gold...
  6. Help with understanding Game Pass Ultimate vs Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with understanding Game Pass Ultimate vs Live Gold: Hello. I think this is an easy answer but I am finding this very confusing. My kids have a monthly recurring subscription to Game Pass Ultimate. My understanding is that this includes Live Gold....
  7. XBOX Live Gold, Two Xbox Ones, Four gamer accounts - Please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live Gold, Two Xbox Ones, Four gamer accounts - Please help: Hello, Please help. I'm dad and admin of our Microsoft Family account, in a family of two teenage boys, and mum. We currently have two xbox ones in different rooms, one monthly subscription to...
  8. Two xboxes one live gold account, help needed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two xboxes one live gold account, help needed.: Hi I need some help. My son has an Xbox one with live gold account. For Christmas my daughter got an Xbox one as well and we researched a lot on how they could share his live account. What we...
  9. I need help with problem a live gold 3 months purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I need help with problem a live gold 3 months purchase: I need hepl with problem a live gold 3 months purchase. Why i have not on my account purchase. be59bc80-97bf-4581-80e8-ddc44fed0cd7
  10. Help, my Xbox Live Gold wont work..

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help, my Xbox Live Gold wont work..: I bought Xbox Live Gold on my PC and now i'm trying to play RDR2 on my console, that my brother bought on his account. And It shows i have the Live Gold for 3 months, but still wont allow me to...