Help with the Game Pass trick with main consoles.

Discus and support Help with the Game Pass trick with main consoles. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hellooooo. I have a pretty big "problem" and I have no idea what it could be. It turns out that for years I have been sharing games and Game Pass with... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Nievita, Mar 15, 2024.

1. /u/Nievita
    /u/Nievita Guest

Hellooooo. I have a pretty big "problem" and I have no idea what it could be. It turns out that for years I have been sharing games and Game Pass with a friend on a console in a very simple way. I log in with his profile in my console and assign it as the main console and he has exactly the same, he enters his console with my profile and assigns it as the main console. This way we both have access to all the games we have purchased individually, everything I buy can be used by him and vice versa. This obviously applied to Game Pass, which paid us both. I explain this just in case, but I'm sure everyone already knows this way of sharing games. But around mid-December I realized that we have all the benefits except Game Pass, even though it lets us share everything, for some reason it no longer works for one of us. It allows access to the list of games it offers but it does not allow you to play in the cloud and as it says "We do not have Ultimate" Is there a solution or has the "little trick" already been ruined?

submitted by /u/Nievita
    [link] [comments]

/u/Nievita, Mar 15, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: