Help with removing old parental controls when I don’t have the email for the account

Discus and support Help with removing old parental controls when I don’t have the email for the account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So basically over the past days I’ve realized that my name is set to visible for everyone on xbox and I kinda need to change that. However, when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Rdciii02, Jul 8, 2023.

1. Rdciii02
    Rdciii02 Guest

Help with removing old parental controls when I don’t have the email for the account

So basically over the past days I’ve realized that my name is set to visible for everyone on xbox and I kinda need to change that. However, when I first got an Xbox several years ago my parents had added me as a child to their Xbox account, I have a new Xbox so the parent account isn’t on it, the account my parents used hasn’t been used in several years so I’m not sure which email the account is associated with, and I’m unable to remove myself from the family without being on my parents old profile. Anyone know how to help?

:)

Rdciii02, Jul 8, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: