Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9)

Discus and support Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I need help recovering a lost account because I putted all my fallout 3 dlcs in that account and the dlc cd wont budge on my new account any help will... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ok-Sweet-6357, Apr 22, 2024.

1. Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9)

I need help recovering a lost account because I putted all my fallout 3 dlcs in that account and the dlc cd wont budge on my new account any help will do!

submitted by /u/Ok-Sweet-6357
    [link] [comments]

/u/Ok-Sweet-6357, Apr 22, 2024
  2. Kirill Krasin Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Problem

3. HumanOutbreak Win User

Recovering an old account. Please help!

Thanks for the response. I have submitted my info using the link you sent me. I have never used these forums so I sorry if I am giving you guys a hard time, but I appreciate the help. We will both know if I can get back into my account in about 24 hours,
    when the submission has been reviewed.
  4. RichieB_ Win User

need help recovering an old account

Hi JakobPeterson,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

We understand that you need help with your old account that you want to recover it. I would like to ask when was the last time you successfully sign in that account?

For the meantime, you may try to follow this guide on the support article about "account doesn’t exist": Learn more: I can't sign in to my Microsoft account - Microsoft Support

[​IMG]

We look forward for your response.

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. WPAK Win User

Recovering an old account. Please help!

Hi there,

to be able to switch an account to another Microsoft Account or change gamertag etc, you will need access to the account. So the thing you want to try is to regain access to that account, if you know security settings etc that can be very helpfull in the
    process of recovering it.

See this link for the steps you can try:
    support.xbox.com/.../forgot-microsoft-account-solution

The link will have all the steps you can try.

Also be aware that you shouldn't post any personal information in the forums, They will be removed from your post, since you probably can't edit it anymore.

Let us know the results
  6. KindGryphon Win User

need help recovering an old account

so I had a old xbox account that was attached to my moms work email and microsoft has stopped accepting work emails for account and when I try to sign into it it says the account doesn’t exist so I was wondering if microsoft has deleted the account or if there is a way to get it back
    How old are we talking? When was the last time you logged in?

I ask because if you don't login to your xbox profile for 2 years or login to your associated Microsoft account for 5 years then they do delete it for inactivity.

If the account was already deleted then its too late to try and recover it
Thema:

Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9)

1. Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9) - Similar Threads - Help recovering old

2. I need help with recovering my son password

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with recovering my son password: I need assistance. We bought our son a new xbox when putting in his email he forgot his password. Please assist me as I tried everything possible f2496e23-9c01-49b9-a747-67891eb08e1d
  3. help recovering my lost account

in XBoX Accessibility
    help recovering my lost account: Around when the xbox 1 series s came out my dad bought me one for my birthday i used it all the way until 2021 which i got a pc, i hadent logged into the account since and my mom no longer has the...
  4. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  5. My account got stolen, how can I recover (PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account got stolen, how can I recover (PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!): My account was stolen when I joined a fake hypixel discord server, I read a similar article on another person (Kenzie Law) that went through what I went. However, I do know the hackers email and...
  6. Help recovering an account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help recovering an account?: My email address was hacked so along with it my gamertag. They changed the associated email and deleted my email and my back up email and phone number so as i couldn't recover it. I have put in a...
  7. I need help recovering my password with two step authenticator

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help recovering my password with two step authenticator: My other Microsoft account had suspicion activity so Microsoft locked my account and required a PW reset. However, my old pw was not accepted creating the new PW. And using 'Forgot PW' feature...
  8. Help recovering stolen minecraft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help recovering stolen minecraft account.: Hello, around june/july, my minecraft account was stolen. My microsoft account happened to vanish when that happened, I am not sure exactly how. But it did, and I ended up making another one with...
  9. need help recovering an old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    need help recovering an old account: so I had a old xbox account that was attached to my moms work email and microsoft has stopped accepting work emails for account and when I try to sign into it it says the account doesn’t exist so...
  10. Trying to recover old Xbox 360 account but automated system offers no help because I don’t...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to recover old Xbox 360 account but automated system offers no help because I don’t...: So I’m trying to recover my decade old blocked Xbox 360 account from to many password attempts and the automated system is no help whatsoever, decade old console id, I can’t access my outlook...