Help with profiles and sharing Modern Warfare in the same home with 2 Xbox's

Discus and support Help with profiles and sharing Modern Warfare in the same home with 2 Xbox's in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello!! I need HELP! We have two Xbox's in our home...one in the basement for my son-and that is the home XBOX-then one upstairs-my husband and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by shannon Lyons1, Oct 14, 2023.

1. Help with profiles and sharing Modern Warfare in the same home with 2 Xbox's

Hello!! I need HELP! We have two Xbox's in our home...one in the basement for my son-and that is the home XBOX-then one upstairs-my husband and daughter use that one-so we have 3 profiles. I purchased -by accident-Call of Duty Modern Warfare on my daughters profile....how do I get access to that game on my husbands profile? I have read everything and I cannot figure it out....ANYTHING one could tell me I would greatly appreciate....

:)

shannon Lyons1, Oct 14, 2023
  2. shannon Lyons1 Win User

Hey Kyle-sorry to bother you again.....but hoping you can help me AGAIN....the XBOX downstairs which is set to HOME and has an external hard drive....this XBOX has both my sons profile and my daughters...we then have the XOBOX upstairs that has both my husband and daughters' profile (she is on both)

If I purchased Call of Duty on the home xbox (the one downstairs) under my daughters profile how do I get the game on the XBOX upstairs under my husbands profile?

I just cannot figure this one out :(

Can you please let me know your thoughts.

Thank you again so much!
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

No problem Shannon, have a great day!

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. shannon Lyons1 Win User

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my question.....I truly appreciate it! I was thinking the same thing as I do not want to do the change your home XBOX thing as I know you can only change a few times a year and I will most likely make things worse for everyone...I just cannot listen to "I want to play the BETA for Modern warfare" :)

Again appreciate your help.

have a wonderful day!
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Shannon. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

The upstairs Xbox would need to be set as your daughter's Home Xbox, then it should be accessible on that console from your husband's profile too.

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Personalisation, and then select My home Xbox.

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/my-home-xbox

Thanks,
    Kyle
  6. RainingRoses Win User

Hi Shannon,

The only other option would be to request a refund for the game on your daughter’s account, then purchase the game on your husband’s account.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Help with profiles and sharing Modern Warfare in the same home with 2 Xbox's - Similar Threads - Help profiles sharing

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  4. Is there a way I can attach a gif to my Xbox profile. If so, that would be very helpful...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way I can attach a gif to my Xbox profile. If so, that would be very helpful...: I’m trying to attach a gif to my Xbox profile but it does not work. Is there a way that I can attach a gif. It would be amazing because I have boring pics. The best Gamer, Cam....
  5. My MW2 and MW3 profile have been deleted please help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My MW2 and MW3 profile have been deleted please help me?: My modern warfare 2 and modern warfare 3 accounts have been greatly minimized from everything I bought I still had 1400 modern warfare money and it’s gone I also had about 30 different skins and I...
  6. Microsoft adds new profile badge in memory of Xbox Live Gold But i never got mine help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft adds new profile badge in memory of Xbox Live Gold But i never got mine help: Hi i have read there is new profile badge upon checking for some reason i do not seen to have this from what i can tell ive been with xbox 16 Years,Can any xbox support team please add this to my...
  7. Can't add a different profile on my series x please help if anyone can

in XboX Insiders
    Can't add a different profile on my series x please help if anyone can: Every time I try to add my cousins account I put the info in correctly and it gives me a infinite loading screen submitted by /u/Pitiful_Ad_7766 [link] [comments]
  8. The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live. Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live. Please help!: I have Xbox ultimate and I can play every game online but when I put call of duty modern warfare 2 (2009) and try to play online it says “The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live”....
  9. [Help] Succès bloquer sur mon profil [Translation - Success block on my profile]

in XBoX on Windows
    [Help] Succès bloquer sur mon profil [Translation - Success block on my profile]: Bonjour, je poste ce message dû un souci que j'ai sur mon profil depuis bien trop longtemps. C'est très simple, mes succès reste verrouiller malgré ma progression dans les jeux, mon profil est...
  10. Xbox live on xbox one but not on 360 with the same profil...help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live on xbox one but not on 360 with the same profil...help: Hi i have xb live on my xbox one but when i want to play xb 360 they say to me to i dont have xb live and it is the same profil...help 1d8575a9-e69f-4290-b5f5-bebd28636e2c