Help with Parental control (I am on PC, Windows 11)

Discus and support Help with Parental control (I am on PC, Windows 11) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So basicly I can't play Forza Horizon 4 online because of parental control, I have everything allowed in privacy controls... I watched like 10... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SimeonLorinc, Jan 5, 2024.

1. SimeonLorinc
    SimeonLorinc Guest

So basicly I can't play Forza Horizon 4 online because of parental control, I have everything allowed in privacy controls... I watched like 10 tutorials on how to fix it and it still isn't working, I need some help.

:)

SimeonLorinc, Jan 5, 2024
  2. SimeonLorinc Win User

I am not in any family on Microsoft, I installed the app and I can't see the Content restrictions in settings (I have Iphone 15 Pro)
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Please, repair the XBOX app installation:

Press the Windows Key+X > Select Apps > Search for XBOX > Advanced > Repair

Let me know if it works!
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi SimeonLorinc, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

You can ask the Family Organizer to grant you access to the game.

Please, follow these steps:

Open the Xbox Family Settings app on your mobile device, and then go to Settings.

Select Content restrictions, and then under Apply age filters change the age limit that you want to apply to the member’s games, apps, and other content.

Any content that has a higher rating than the selected restriction needs an organizer’s approval.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...-child-content-in-the-Xbox-Family-Setting-app

To download the Family App: https://www.xbox.com/apps/family-settings-app
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hello SimeonLorinc,

Unfortunately, I don't have any further troubleshooting to offer.

There are many knowledgeable users active on the forum and I hope that someone else can offer further insight on your issue.

Thanks,

Rodrigo
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox 360 wired controller not functioning properly on my windows 11

I've updated the driver and used this controller on other PCs with windows 11 and the problem still persists.

The information of my system is attached below:
    Hi

If your controller isn't working on other PC running Windows 11 it tells me something is wrong with your controller.

There aren't any compatibility issues with older Xbox 360 controllers and Windows 11. I've just tried my old Xbox 360 wired controller in my brand new Windows 11 based PC and it works fine. The fact that it isn't working now is likely coincidental.
Thema:

1. Help with Parental control (I am on PC, Windows 11) - Similar Threads - Help Parental control

2. Parental controls plz help me...

in XboX Insiders
    Parental controls plz help me...: Parental controls plz help Hi xbox parental controls is screwing me over so out of spite my dad put it on so I have to create a new account now but don't want to I love my current account does...
  3. Parent Control Pin not working, help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parent Control Pin not working, help: My boy is trying to link with his friends on PS5 but needs parent control PIN, we have reset but it is still not working 97006f70-1455-411f-8c0f-53e35bd95ede
  4. Help with removing old parental controls when I don’t have the email for the account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help with removing old parental controls when I don’t have the email for the account: So basically over the past days I’ve realized that my name is set to visible for everyone on xbox and I kinda need to change that. However, when I first got an Xbox several years ago my parents...
  5. Parent needing help in understanding how to best to share single player games owned like...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parent needing help in understanding how to best to share single player games owned like...: I am a mother of two youngin’s who play Xbox games and typically they are single to multiple player game options. However, we do have a couple games, like Subnautica, survival type and puzzle...
  6. Parent control is on can I get help with this please ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parent control is on can I get help with this please ?: Got in good faith a xbox360 would be restored on receipt they left lots of rude named profiles I deleted and had to get back in touch for family settings pass he couldn't help but gave me a link...
  7. Parent Needs Help w/ Child Account Replying To & Joining Groups

in XBoX on Consoles
    Parent Needs Help w/ Child Account Replying To & Joining Groups: My 10-year-old started using his own Xbox account on our family Xbox. His account is attached to mine under my Family Group. My profile has Xbox Live and his doesn't, but I understand we can share...
  8. Please help this rubbish tech parent! Microsoft log in for Minecraft not recognised by Mojang

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help this rubbish tech parent! Microsoft log in for Minecraft not recognised by Mojang: Hello! My son loves Minecraft and the account he uses is logged in via the Microsoft log in page, which takes you straight into the game. He plays on an Apple ipad. He wants to change his...
  9. HELP!! XBox guest key needed to add parent account

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP!! XBox guest key needed to add parent account: HI Continuing on from my previous post of my son accidentally deleting my parent profile from his XBox 1. Ive followed everyones advice to try and add myself back but it keeps asking for a...
  10. Need help with Xbox One parent account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with Xbox One parent account: I work at a children's home with several boys in the cottage. They all have a xbox profile/microsoft account that I have in my Microsoft Family. I changed my email address and it messed things up....