Help with MS Flight Sim 2020 error report D3D11renderer_Z

Discus and support Help with MS Flight Sim 2020 error report D3D11renderer_Z in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My MS Flight Simulator 2020 from Steam was working yesterday and today it is not. I am receiving the following error message. 'Fatal Error... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Scuba Steve 406, Jan 4, 2024.

1. Help with MS Flight Sim 2020 error report D3D11renderer_Z

My MS Flight Simulator 2020 from Steam was working yesterday and today it is not. I am receiving the following error message. 'Fatal Error D3D11renderer_Z'.

I have ensured Windows 0 is up to date. All drivers are up to date and the system file checker came back with zero issues.

Running Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, build 19045)

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-core processor

:)

Scuba Steve 406, Jan 4, 2024
  2. Mitchell - MSFT Win User

Hello Scuba Steve 406,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I noticed that you are reporting a MS Flight Simulator 2020 issue, but the issue is really a game issue, which is beyond the support of the response community.

The most correct place to get the MS Flight Simulator 2020 game question is actually the MS Flight Simulator forum

Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

You can post your problem here, and there will be game support staff and enthusiastic gamers to help you troubleshoot the problem.

The error report you mentioned mentioned D3D11, and "d3D11.dll" is part of DirectX 11, which is responsible for graphics rendering and computation. If there is a problem with your graphics card driver, it may cause the "d3d11.dll" to be lost. Therefore, reinstalling the graphics card driver is actually a common solution.

I am not talking about installing the latest version of the graphics driver here, you can try to install a slightly lower version or two of the graphics driver, to avoid the latest version of the driver may have compatibility issues (in my memory, NVIDIA's latest driver always has some issues, so I usually use a slightly older driver, because it is more stable. Speaking from experience).

The above is just my personal advice, if you want to get targeted help, you should go to the MS Flight Simulator forum.

Best regards,

Mitchell - | Microsoft community support expert from MSFT
  3. dempup Win User

XBOX ONE X and Microsoft Flight Simulator

Hi There.

No other editions of MS Flight Sim. has been released on the Xbox One series. Currently MS Flight Sim. 2020 is announced for Xbox One, but no release date has been announced yet!
  4. LEPRECH4UN23 Win User

Microsoft flight sim 2020 Alpha on Xbox

Would it be possible to Alpha/beta test MS Flight Sim 2020 on my Xbox?

Thanks
  5. ZackPower Win User

Thanks
    Please let me know
  6. mmessina Win User

Thanks
    Rtx 2980ti 32g ram i9 intel
Thema:

1. Help with MS Flight Sim 2020 error report D3D11renderer_Z - Similar Threads - Help Flight Sim

2. Please help me locate my paid for Microsoft Flight Simulator on my new laptop xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help me locate my paid for Microsoft Flight Simulator on my new laptop xbox: II've purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator 3 times. I just gotta new laptop and signed in to Xbox, but cannot find my purchased flight Simulator. Can someone tell me or show me how to find them to...
  3. MS Flight Simulator disappeared. Need help. Prefer Auto assist.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS Flight Simulator disappeared. Need help. Prefer Auto assist.: Microsoft Game help (MS Flight Simulator) Issue is as follows. The Steam icon (in a large form) appeared on my home page and stayed until I closed it (annoying). So, as I don’t use Steam for...
  4. Flight sim license help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight sim license help: If I lend my Microsoft account to a friend so he can try Microsoft flight sim, will I get banned if him and I are playing together on the same account. I’ve tried this and it will let me join him...
  5. Could you help for the throttle quadrant to work again when adding power on Flight Sim.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Could you help for the throttle quadrant to work again when adding power on Flight Sim.: I have a PC and it was all working well but due to a recent update I had to reinstall FlightSim. Prior I had the Boeing yoke all set up and the power/throttle worked correctly. So when I pushed...
  6. PLS HELP ME i have tried everything i can find i cannot install microsoft flight sim from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PLS HELP ME i have tried everything i can find i cannot install microsoft flight sim from...: i tried everything i could find ti fix this nothing works pls help 3139b9f9-3296-4f68-8894-a62a5753e09f
  7. HOTAS not working for Flight Sim HELP

in XBoX Accessibility
    HOTAS not working for Flight Sim HELP: Whats good guys I just bought the thrustmaster xbox/pc flight stick controller and I can't get it to work with my microsoft flight sim -Yes the switch is on the Xbox setting -Yes I used the...
  8. I need to reinstall my flight sim, I no longer have the 25 digit code, can anyone help please?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to reinstall my flight sim, I no longer have the 25 digit code, can anyone help please?: I need to reinstall my flight sim, I no longer have the 25 digit code, i'm desperate - can anyone help please? 62b1ab64-3781-4da1-827a-522d272ec831
  9. Help for Microsoft flight sim 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Help for Microsoft flight sim 2020: So i am really out of the loop, so forgive me for misinformation. So I want to sign up for the alpha version of flight sim 2020. How do I do that with xbox insider hub? Also is the alpha available...
  10. Can anyone help me register for Flight Sim 2020?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anyone help me register for Flight Sim 2020?: Hello, I can't seem to find how to register for the Alpha or future alphas/betas on Flight Simulator 2020. I have the Insider Hub on the PC but i can't seem to find it. Any help or direction?...