help with minecraft story mode

Discus and support help with minecraft story mode in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i’ve recently bought a disc of minecraft story mode that comes with all 8 episodes, however, after inserting the disc and downloading everything i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tyler boyle, Oct 28, 2023.

1. tyler boyle
    tyler boyle Guest

i’ve recently bought a disc of minecraft story mode that comes with all 8 episodes, however, after inserting the disc and downloading everything i can’t play anything apart from episode 1, everything says purchased but not installed. is there anyway i can install the episodes?

:)

tyler boyle, Oct 28, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Minecraft how to build on X-Box one

It sounds as though you purchased Minecraft Story Mode instead of regular Minecraft. Story Mode is just a Minecraft story, there is no building. You would need Minecraft in order to build.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

i'm sorry it seems like none of the telltale discs work anymore, likely because while the name remains, it is now a completely new publisher, who does not seem to have any rights to Minecraft anymore. I'm afraid you're stuck
  4. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Tyler B! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

It is a pleasure to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to help you resolve any questions/problems you are presenting.

You should keep in mind that to install the additional episodes in Minecraft story mode, you must make sure that you have downloaded and installed all the game updates. Then, go to the downloadable content section in the game menu and check if the additional episodes are available for installation.

According to a search I did, I found that there was an opportunity to download these contents before June 25, 2019, and in the article they published the following message.

Unfortunately, it means that Minecraft: Story Mode will no longer be supported. If you purchased these seasons, download all remaining episodes before the service is discontinued in June. Here is the full message:

https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/article/important-minecraft--story-mode-information

I hope this information is useful for you, otherwise I will be attentive to continue helping you!

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Not receiving points in Mymissions

The Explorers pack is not eligible for that offer.

Which content is eligible for this offer?

Level 1: Hit the Trail You must spend at least $30 before tax on eligible games for Xbox One and Xbox 360. This offer does not apply to purchases made in the retail Microsoft Store. Digital Games must be purchased in the Microsoft Store on your Xbox or
    on Windows and be from this list of approved titles: Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag, Assassin's Creed Triple Pack: Black Flag, Unity, Syndicate, Assassin's Creed IV, BioShock Infinite, Borderlands, Borderlands 2, Borderlands: The Handsome Collection, Borderlands:
    The Pre-Sequel, Call of Juarez: The Cartel, Call of Juarez Gunslinger, Civilization Revolution, Fe, Firewatch, Mad Max, Metal Gear Solid V: The Definitive Experience, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Minecraft, Minecraft: Story Mode - Adventure Pass (Additional
    Episodes 6-8), Minecraft: Story Mode - Episode 1: The Order of the Stone, Minecraft: Story Mode - Episode 2: Assembly Required, Minecraft: Story Mode - Episode 3: The Last Place You Look, Minecraft: Story Mode - Episode 4: A Block and a Hard Place, Minecraft:
    Story Mode - Episode 5: Order Up!, Minecraft: Story Mode - Episode 6: A Portal To Mystery, Minecraft: Story Mode - Episode 7: Access Denied, Minecraft: Story Mode - Episode 8: A Journey's End?, Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Pass, Minecraft: Story Mode - Season
    Pass (Episodes 2-5), Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Pass Deluxe (Episodes 2-8), Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two, Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two - Episode 1, Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two - Episode 2, Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two - Episode
    3, Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two - Episode 4, Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two - Episode 5, Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two - Season Pass, Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two - Season Pass (Episodes 2-5), Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two - The Complete
    Season (Episodes 1-5), Minecraft: Story Mode - The Complete Adventure (Episodes 1-8), Minecraft: Story Mode - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5), Minecraft: Story Mode Season Two - Episode 2, Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition, Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition, Rebel
    Galaxy, ReCore, Red Dead Redemption, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration, Tales from the Borderlands - Episode 2: Atlas Mugged, Tales from the Borderlands - Episode 3: Catch a Ride, Tales from the Borderlands - Episode 4:
    Escape Plan Bravo, Tales from the Borderlands - Episode 5: The Vault of the Traveler, Tales from the Borderlands - Season Pass, Tales from the Borderlands - Season Pass (Episodes 2-5), Tales from the Borderlands Complete Season (Episodes 1-5), The Gunstringer,
    The Long Dark, The Minecraft: Story Mode Bundle, The Technomancer, The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Complete Edition, The Witness, Tropico 3, Tropico 4, Tropico 5, Tropico 5 - Complete Collection, Tropico
    5 - Penultimate Edition, Wasteland 2: Director's Cut, Westerado: Double Barreled
  6. kerllon Andrade Win User

DirectX

yes I played the walking dead 1 and minecraft story mode 1 both of telltale games the 2 ran perfectly now when I went to open minecraft story mode 2 that gave this error please help me I am desperate
Thema:

1. help with minecraft story mode - Similar Threads - help minecraft story

2. I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation: I have gone on Minecraft then went to sign in Microsoft Account then scannedthe QR code and did my details then i verified and then its said you are safe the close this window.I go on my Ps4 then...
  3. Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...: I will be thankful if someone help me 20bf3002-6f31-428d-94f5-1a5ca37323bc
  4. PLS HELP ME REMOVE THIS ANOYING THING I CAN'T EVEN USE F5 KEY IN MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    PLS HELP ME REMOVE THIS ANOYING THING I CAN'T EVEN USE F5 KEY IN MINECRAFT: I USE F5 KEY BUT IT ONLY APPEAR THIS AND CAN'T CHANGE CAMERA [img] 7bc19883-7ce0-4952-918b-adad4b164485
  5. need help to fix minecraft invalid session error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help to fix minecraft invalid session error.: minecraft invalid session error, when i join servers tried many many trouble shooting options like logging in and logging out, switching internet, removing and adding device back on my microsoft...
  6. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  7. My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.: i Play on XBOX and my world got corrupted and i tried reinstalling Minecraft and it hasn't worked can i get any ideas to fix it? 2e1e3e90-041f-4aac-804c-dc8f26e111ca
  8. Help with Minecraft login on ps5?

in XBoX on Windows
    Help with Minecraft login on ps5?: Logged in fine and played on the ps4. Now on the ps5 when I try and log in, minecraft logs me in then tls me I'm already connected to another account. I only have the one Microsoft account....
  9. I need help playing Minecraft online again

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help playing Minecraft online again: I've been playing Minecraft online on my Xbox for years and it's had no problem but when I got a monthly game pass and it ended Minecraft just said something like "you can't play online because...
  10. I am not able to play Minecraft with my frined plz help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am not able to play Minecraft with my frined plz help me: I am not able to play a game with mu friend to to his problem of you game so i request you to fix it soon as soon [img] 70d759a1-2da6-4b47-afb8-ba7125842747