Help with middle button menu

Discus and support Help with middle button menu in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; please help, I was playing Battlefield and went to use my middle button Xbox guide and when I got the middle button, suddenly my menu is horizontal... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CAPTAINxHANSOLO, Oct 19, 2017.

  1. Help with middle button menu


    please help, I was playing Battlefield and went to use my middle button Xbox guide and when I got the middle button, suddenly my menu is horizontal across the top of the screen instead of vertical across the left side how it normally is. This is SERIOUSLY
    driving me crazy I hate change when I like something! Please help I don't know how to fix/reverse it.

    :)
     
    CAPTAINxHANSOLO, Oct 19, 2017
    #1
  2. Goony Gum
    Goony Gum Guest
    Keeps randomly kicking me out of my own party

    I press the middle button in the snap menu and randomly it kicks me out of my own party like It only happens w3hen i press the middle button 1 or two times it happens quite a bit.
     
    Goony Gum, Oct 19, 2017
    #2
  3. How Do You Delete Installed Games On XBOX ONE?

    As others have said , goto my games and apps , highlight the 1 you want to get rid of and press the menu button , click uninstall.

    Its not the middle button though ... its the right hand menu button closest to the x y b a buttons
     
    richard symons, Oct 19, 2017
    #3
  4. Travis ✔ Win User

    Xbox elite series 2 controller issue

    The button now works but the middle button and the menu button now do the same thing. The middle button changes preset and opens the menu (map on gta for example) and the menu button changes preset and opens the menu, what should I do ?
  5. Xurts Win User

    Live tv

    Hit middle Guide button on the controller.

    If that doesn't work., with live TV up, turn on our controller and a button. This will bring a pause TV opyion up at the bottom of the menu. Click on that bud!

    Hope I was helpful!
  6. DHX™ Win User

    Turn off Vibration on controller

    To turn off Controller vibration:



    -Press the Guide Button (The Big silver shiny button in the middle of the controller that looks like the Xbox logo)

    -Press Right on the D-pad until you get to the 'Settings' menu.

    -Then go down and select 'Preferences' on the Settings menu.

    -Go down and select 'Vibration' on the Preferences menu.

    -Uncheck the box for 'Enable Vibration



    That's it!

    Seems the confusion may be in the 'X' button reference... The Guide Button is seperate from the 'X' button. =)



    Hope this helps!
  7. richard symons Win User

    How Do You Delete Installed Games On XBOX ONE?

    As others have said , goto my games and apps , highlight the 1 you want to get rid of and press the menu button , click uninstall.

    Its not the middle button though ... its the right hand menu button closest to the x y b a buttons
  8. CHAOSxOFxDEATH Win User

    Xbox mic not working

    Definitely check the in game Audio options as you may have chat features disabled. Also when you have your mic connected, press the middle 'Menu' button on the controller and check the Audio settings on that menu and adjust some of the levels and see if
    that helps.
Thema:

Help with middle button menu

Loading...
  1. Help with middle button menu - Similar Threads - Help middle button

  2. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  3. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  4. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  5. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  6. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  7. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  8. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  9. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  10. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...