Help with Liscense Transfer

Discus and support Help with Liscense Transfer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; PLEASE HELP!!!! I used my Online profile on my friends xbox 360 and forgot to remove it after witch as resulted in my supposed mate allowing my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by QUIFF 16, Feb 16, 2017.

1. QUIFF 16
    QUIFF 16 Guest

PLEASE HELP!!!!

I used my Online profile on my friends xbox 360 and forgot to remove it after witch as resulted in my supposed mate allowing my profile to liscense transfer all my downloads on to his xbox...

Is there a way i can remove that console from my profile or reset my Liscense Transfer..

Any help Would be greatly apreciated Help with Liscense Transfer :) Help with Liscense Transfer :) Help with Liscense Transfer :)

:)

QUIFF 16, Feb 16, 2017
  2. new people to play destiny with

can someone liscense transfer with me i have every game but destiny please help

KSI CLIqueSKATE, Feb 16, 2017
  3. ok Retro
    ok Retro Guest
    Liscense Transfering Problem

I was liscense transferring games onto my Xbox 360 from another account and encountered a problem. I have never liscense transfered before so I though I should click the button that said listened transfer under the account settings. When it did, it said nothing
    was in the pending list to liscense transfer so I clicked "A" which at the bottom of the screen said doing that would "liscense transfer" thinking that it would allow me to choose what I wanted to transfer. In doing so it liscense transfered nothing and now
    I have wait 4 months to try again. Is there any way to do it again? If not Microsoft really should fix the problem.

ok Retro, Feb 16, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You can go here to remove your profile from his console - Sign in to your Microsoft account Basically that will required you to redownload your account on any console you use, so as
    long as no one else has your login, they can't use your profile again.

You'll want to contact support to see if they can do a manual transfer on your licenses. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Feb 16, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

You can go here to remove your profile from his console - https://live.xbox.com/en-us/Profile/Protection Basically that will required you to redownload your account on any console you use, so as
    long as no one else has your login, they can't use your profile again.

You'll want to contact support to see if they can do a manual transfer on your licenses. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. KSI CLIqueSKATE Win User

new people to play destiny with

can someone liscense transfer with me i have every game but destiny please help
  7. Smwutches Win User

liscense transfers

I'm not sure exactly what you're asking, but license transfers should only be used to transfer your licenses between consoles that you are using. License transfers are not to be used as a way of sharing games. That is considered marketplace theft and can
    result in you being banned.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Liscense Transfer

Nothing can be transferred between accounts. If you leave the console as the Home console for the old account, you can still access the games on a new account.
  9. SavocaFTW Win User

i cant play downloaded games

Im not sure if this is correct but are the ID's from the games yours? have you transfered liscenses lately?
Thema:

1. Help with Liscense Transfer - Similar Threads - Help Liscense Transfer

2. Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?: I have problems with the controls on my Xbox. After I open a game I see on the controls tester app that the controls are bugged "Spongy". I see it mainly on the analog sticks, before I start a...
  3. I need help updating my xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help updating my xbox x: need help updating my xbox x but it keeps diplaing error code 80070570 00000000 00000301 i tried waiting it out but no luck and no one else seems to have had this error code before. Please help...
  4. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  5. need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...

in XBoX on Windows
    need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...: I understand it is not easy to or may be impossible to alter the outcome, but I would appreciate some guidance. I'm a support worker caring for a young person who has been issued a year-long...
  6. Xbox app refuses to start need some help.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app refuses to start need some help.: So when i start my xbox app i get an error message saying "cant find program" and then i get a black updating screen stuck on 0% Any ideas how to fix this? submitted by /u/CeilingCrawler...
  7. I need help pairing my xbox one controller

in XboX Insiders
    I need help pairing my xbox one controller: So I have an Xbox 1 with 200 games on it that are very legendary and I hold dear to my heart. I stop playing my Xbox 1 and return from my Xbox Series S. Now I've want to replay the games but my...
  8. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help.: For some reason my xbox keeps spamming the button A i turned off my controller it still did it. i shut my xbox off it still did it. I switched controllers AND opened it up and put rubbing alcohol....
  9. Xbox button keeps spamming can I get help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox button keeps spamming can I get help: My Xbox one pair button keeps thinking I’m pressing it and keeps making the beeping noise is there anyway to fix it 6cb6a467-2a1b-4e21-a04e-95ea47f2e493
  10. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...